It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Supreme Court President Blames Bilderberg For Terrorist Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Italian Supreme Court President Blames Bilderberg For Terrorist Attacks
www.infowars.com...

The primary source for this article, which outlines Imposimato's book on the subject of false flag terrorism published in early January, is seen here---> ", La Repubblica delle stragi impunite (The Republic of the Unpunished Massacres. " Terrorism: Judge Imposimato accuses Bilderberg

One of the main points of the present article is to show that this "document" presented by Imposimato as proof, declares that the highly secretive Bilderbergers were surreptitiously involved in the CIA's Operation Gladio “strategy of tension.” This was a "reign of terror" implemented across the European continent that served exactly the same purpose as the present day false flag "war on terror" that we are witnessing in the USA.

Reading and following the dirty trail that this article leads us on makes us realize the extent of the present day CIA (government sponsored) "reign of terror" that we are exposed to in America and throughout the world - not just in the past, but NOW in the present. And not merely in Europe, but in the USA as well as evidenced by the unlawful activities of the Dept. of Homeland Security and all of its associated evils as relates to the governments invention know as the "war on terror."

EXCERPT - from first link

Paul Joseph Watson Infowars.com April 11, 2013

Honorary President of the Supreme Court of Italy and former Senior Investigative Judge Ferdinando Imposimato, the man who prosecuted the case involving the assassination attempt against Pope John Paul II, has sensationally accused the Bilderberg Group of behind behind terrorist attacks in Europe.
In an interview with the ArticoloTre website, Imposimato, who was also involved in the case involving the kidnapping and murder of former Italian Prime Minister Aldo Moro, said that he “found a document that left me appalled” implicating the Bilderberg Group in conspiring with the far right organization Ordine Nuovo to commit terror attacks.
Speaking of unsolved murders in Italy and the document in his possession, Imposimato stated, “When it comes to slaughter it also speaks of the Bilderberg Group. I believe this document. I did some tests and I can
say that behind the strategy of tension and the slaughters there is also the Bilderberg group, a sort of Big Brother is over, maneuvering, using terrorists and Masons. “
The “strategy of tension” refers to a policy under the auspices of Operation Gladio, a NATO cold war “stay behind” project that sought to create an expedient political climate in Europe by having its agents carry out terror attacks which were then blamed on both far left and far right political groups.

edit on 11-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I dont understand how any organization such as the bilderberg group can exist. I'd think there are numerous reasons for why its illegal what they do, but apparently not?... Conspiring, price setting, politic schemes,...

How can this one and only group get away with this without even being scrutinized by most of MSM? I think this alonr is enough proof that they are above the law and what they ARE doing goes beyond what we think they're doing.

Can a bunch of , say, rich Arabs, among whom members with shady backgrounds, create an organisation that operates under a veil of secrecy, without the top of the western world raising serious questions? I doubt it...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

Nothing new to people who had lived through these times in Europe. But "psssst" can't say it open. I have always believed that most "terrorist" attacks are "false flags". Having quite some knowledge in irregular warfare under the ideals of a "total defense" of one's country, most terrorists acts are totally "stupid" from a military POV. I had been pondering for quite some time now IF I should start a thread about this topic. You just got ahead of me.
In any "true" revolution/resistance, any action should be directed at the "enemy", never at the civilians. This means military and logistic targets, and if in a drawn out conflict the deliberate assassination of the opposition and their henchmen and supporters. Bombing a shopping mall or a train and holding hostages is NOT part of this manual.
There is a hell of a difference for example to just blow up a bomb in a shopping mall or Pub, and to deliberately blow up a convention of the opposition/enemy/oppressor.
In many cases it is said that the civilian "enabler" is as guilty as the official "oppressor". This argument is often underlined with the passive compliance of the civil servants during the Nazi regime by sifting through documents in archives to exposing Jews and others. "I just did my Job"... excuse. This is a much more "legal and moral" question. yet in an act of revolution and resistance, one has to rely on the civilian population for support and logistics. Thus a deliberate act of terrorism directed at a common civilian target is counterproductive to the goal. However to blow up a meeting of Party X would severely damage the command structure of the enemy, and then also I have 200 civilian dead, I actually have killed off 200 of those scheming to oppose our goals.
Looking at 99% of all acts of terror during this time and even today, show that there is hardly any tactical or strategic and political goal in these acts. One has to understand that the "true enemy" is not in uniform. The troops loyal to him or still unaware of his goals are just the "visible" part of the oppressors enforcement apparatus. The actual spy and snitch is always in civilian clothes, so is the undercover agent/cop etc.
Also under the Geneva convention for irregular warfare, an opposition group has to be "identifiable". Meaning that also one might be dressed just in slippers, jeans and t-shirt, some kind of a bandana or badge or specific hat or so has to be listed as their "uniform". None of the above listed had ever been present in 99% of all terrorist acts.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Guenter

Manifestos aside - My purpose here it to warn and to inform - I'm of the educated opinion that all terrorist attacks in the US are false flag events conjured and setup by the government - mostly though FBI involvement. I count at least thirty cases right off the top of my head of FBI entrapment since 2001 - not to mention OKC, and the like that occurred prior to the false flag WTC debacle. This includes NYC airport, underwear, Christmas day, shoe bombers, blah blah blah - all fake. Especially false flag events long in the making such as Sandy Hook. Consider Newtown as the new marking point in the 'War on Terror" with the WTC as marking point number 1. SH was of equal importance, so it then becomes stage 2, and is to seen as the model - the 'modus operandi' in effect now for disarming all Americans so to prepare for the finalization of the grand plan for the Obaminazation of the USA.

As for anyone in authority in the US in obedience to the Geneva Conventions - laughable.

edit on 11-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Guenter

I find it laughable as well how not a single terrorist (or those who took the blame, at least) benefited from their (supposed) actions...

Take OBL for example. Where did it get him? How does getting your own people, your own country, your own region, killed and destroyed, look like a good result to anyone, let alone the people that caused it?

What I find really irnoic is how "they hate our freedom", to which the US govt replied with actually removing freedom. One might think OBL got what he wanted, but its quite the gamble to hope for this response... The US govt gave them what they wanted, how anyone can not ponder that perhaps this was the goal from the start, I dont understand...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

Fully agree with you there. That's why I outlined before why all those attacks make no sense at all in terms of military/political goals. Other than generate fear and accept more and more control, the attacks have achieved nothing but make us prisoners in our own countries.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guenter
reply to post by POXUSA

Fully agree with you there. That's why I outlined before why all those attacks make no sense at all in terms of military/political goals. Other than generate fear and accept more and more control, the attacks have achieved nothing but make us prisoners in our own countries.

This is the exact truth as I see it, none of these attacks have ever served any purpose other than to enshrine power further into the hands of the elite.

Not one single forseeable outcome from any of them could have had any beneficial outcome for the people causing them, unless they are all simply Charles manson types that get to cause havoc and chaos, thus achieve their desired goals.

If that was their only goal, I doubt they would have done these things in so politically expedient a way, as to be the right things at the right times to cause a desired effect for the elite.

So an overarching conspiracy, perpetuated by the elite, through these vehichles is the only rational conclusion.

They are causing them, and doing so to the benefit of those in power, at the expense of everyone else, period.

top topics

join