It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 A.M: Witching hour? Or soul collecting hour?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
A few weeks ago I heard about a ghost detector app for the phone, I figured I'd try it out. It has this radar that shows any spirits within 50 yards of you, and it let's the ghosts make words on your phone, as a voice says it. Like the machine in the ghost hunters, I don't know its name. I didn't think it would be more than a joke app. But now, I don't know. The first few weeks I'd use it during the day mostly, or evenings. Nothing really relevant ever came of it, although I REFUSE to ask any questions. I don't want to bring anything to myself I'd regret.

So last night, my mom was awake at about 2:30 A.M. I figured I'd finally grow some balls and use the app at 3 A.M, "The witching hour" or "dead hour". First a few random words and dots appeared, nothing of substance. Then, my mom and I were talking about out cat and I asked my mom "If we weren't here for a long time, do you think the catwould be able to open the drawer and get to his food bag?" And immediatly I heard the app in my phone say "maybe". Me and my mom looked at each other in shock.

At about 2:45ish and the word "hide" came up. Then about two minutes later, "Shelter". A few more minutes, "Worrying". Then at about 2:58, it went silent. All the way up until about 3:25-3:30 A.M. After that, a few more random words. I turned off the app after that. So I tried again tonight. For the first few minutes again, non-relevant words but some dots. At about 2:40, the word "Military" appeared. And this is what starteld me the most. Right adter "Military" the word "Attack" appeared. I waited a bit and right at 2:59, I heard my phone say "Avoid". Then again, dead silence until about 3:30 A.M. Then again, a few random words and I shut it off.

My thoughts: 3 A.M is the time where Satan is able to unleash his demons to torment and reap the souls trapped on earth. They don't get much time to do it, but when they appear, every spirit hides from them. I don't know where. What are your thoughts ATS?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Those 'Ghost Shows' are all a big hoax, not saying that ghosts aren't real, it's possible. As for 3 a.m. having anything to do with demons and evil spirits, that's all junk and lies as well. What time zone does satan follow? If there is a specific time zone satan follows, judging by your post and the info you provided it must be yours, but why?

Is the app on the Google Play Store? I'd try it for kicks to mess with my family, they're gullible.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Out of courtesy I did try to read past the "I got a ghost app for my phone"...

How much was it?

I need to start profiting from things like this, why should I be left out when unscrupulous people are getting wealthy on the innocence of others.

OP, think about it, it's a PHONE. Not any hardware in it to detect ghosts. For many reasons, one being that there is no such hardware to detect ghosts. It's a gimmick.

I might make a gold detector app. but then, gold exists, and it would be proven a fake in no time.

Damn, must get rich.. must get rich..

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

I thought about that 3 A.m time zone thing too. I figured since the app went dead at 3 A.M, but became active again at 3:30-4:00, perhaps they travel around the world all day. Hitting the 3 A.M time zones, then moving on to the next one, like locusts.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 11-4-2013 by NorthBlizzard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Out of courtesy I did try to read past the "I got a ghost app for my phone"...

How much was it?

I need to start profiting from things like this, why should I be left out when unscrupulous people are getting wealthy on the innocence of others.

OP, think about it, it's a PHONE. Not any hardware in it to detect ghosts. For many reasons, one being that there is no such hardware to detect ghosts. It's a gimmick.

I might make a gold detector app. but then, gold exists, and it would be proven a fake in no time.

Damn, must get rich.. must get rich..

The app is free..
edit on 11-4-2013 by NorthBlizzard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
My friends tried that ghost app, it really creeps me out

A few random words, some scary one's like 'hospital' and 'war'
The radar also shows blips which showed something right next to me! I freaked out a little

But I don't know whether it's all a load of rubbish or what with these apps

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthBlizzard

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing. It's like a dowsing pendulum of the 21st century, eh? I never looked into the "witching hour" thing until I started feeling a bit spooked around 3AM myself. Seems like for so long that I'd get a bit of a chill and an uneasy feeling at 3 on the dot for the longest time.

I do believe the "witching hour" just based on how creeped out I feel around 3AM for no obvious reason. I'm usually awake during this time, and the feeling goes away after about an hour passes.

I wonder though...you say that the ghost activity stops at 3AM? I would figure that's when all the ghost activity would be off the charts.

Wish I could try the app for myself, but I've messed around with enough pendulums and such that I don't want to bring ghosts and spooks back into my life.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Actually alien abductions are happened in that time zone more often than other times.

Whatever,try to modify your phone and set the time to 3.am when the sun is up.

Its still a program that has to rely on something,which is indeed time.

It maybe has voice activation feauture or something like that but a programmer could tell more...if you are so interested then leave the phone with the app and record its screen with a camera,all the time,that way you wont need big balls.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It's just a random word generator. I find it amusing in this day and age of camera phones, that not one person in billions has taken a genuine photo of a ghost anywhere in the world. Shows how ridiculous the whole superstition is.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Would this be 3AM EST? Cuz i'm on the east coast i'm I wanna know, I'd hate to stay up that late. Now, If I lived on the west coast I'd be ok with it because that'd mean that I'd have to get up at 6AM PST.
Thanks in advance

ETA: just saw your other post.
Demons have an uncanny sense for time zone change. There's simply no way to fool them except during daylight savings time 2x a year. Then they get all frustrated because it confuses the Heck out of them.
edit on 11-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You do know this app is fake.

There is nothing on your phone that can detect cold spots, emf, ect..

silly.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Jeez, I post this on ATS just to share an experience and get nothing but people bashing be. Deny ignorance, eh?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The Ghost App uses both quantum fluctuations and algorithms to detect unnatural sound patterns. Ethereal beings are made from energy, so they CAN use the wifi or the internet connection in your phone to mess with it. That phone DOES have sensors, and it uses those internet sensors to spell out words. I've seen this technology before. BUT... When you first start up the app, please ignore the first few words it says, because it's still calibrating. Give it two minutes and it will work properly.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

What if they are one in the same? You say potato and I say both happen at the same time~

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm not one for smartphones,but about a year+a half to 2 years ago,i used my l'il Nokia Xpressmusic to videotape this weird candle phenomena i would get-and sometimes i would catch what i thought sounded like words,but it was very unclear.Once i did very distinctly hear something, though:"Jamesssss"

I did know someone called James at the time,a British guy.Did'nt mention it,to him,though.It was evening,btw,not at 3 or such late hours.It was around that time when one or 2 strange things happened in our home.I was in the kitchen late,after midnight,to get a cup of tea,and as i waited for the kettle to boil,2 grocery items jumped off the kitchen table by themselves,i can't remember what,but smallish packets of things.Another time,early evening,the kitchen light was on-and i saw a spoon eject itself from the cutlery rack and onto the floor.I ignored such things stubbornly at the time,then a bit later i'd go and pick it up+put it back.Weird-but these things do happen.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlchemicalParadox
The Ghost App uses both quantum fluctuations and algorithms to detect unnatural sound patterns. Ethereal beings are made from energy, so they CAN use the wifi or the internet connection in your phone to mess with it. That phone DOES have sensors, and it uses those internet sensors to spell out words. I've seen this technology before. BUT... When you first start up the app, please ignore the first few words it says, because it's still calibrating. Give it two minutes and it will work properly.

Haven't heard of the Ghost App,I'd certainly be interested in hearing how it's meant to work.It does raise a few interesting questions ~

For example,what is a quantum fluctuation and how would my phone detect and use them.
Quantum physics is all about the sub atomic so what fluctuating exactly ??

Ghosts are energy,electromagnetic apparently.So all the ghost shows say as if it's a proven fact but where did that hypothesis come from,is there any evidence to back it up ??

And it must be an American thing because here in Scotland the witching hour is traditionally between 12 and 1 am

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

I agree because usually I really start to enjoy the evening at 3:00am. Even at a young age I would look forward to this time. When I had to sleep and go to bed early, I would still wake up a 3:00AM. I know it sounds strange but I really get excited, adrenaline rush, can't wait for 3:00am to get here almost every night. Where I live it seems as if the whole neighborhood is sound asleep by 1:00AM. By the time 3:00am arrives, it is like I am the only one up.

edit on 11-4-2013 by chisisiCoptos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
When my hubby was on night shifts he would complain about 3am and the fact that his body would get cold and sluggish. More accidents were likely to happen at 3am too.
He looked into it and he also found that people are more likely to die at this time, especially if they have cardiac problems.

It's to do with your circadian rythym. For some people it could be earlier.

MILABS are more likely to occur at 3am too. Personal experience here. I heard 4 knocks at 3.15am and when I opened my eyes I found 4 humanoid shapes beaming in to my bedroom.
The only way I got rid of them was, think of love and say Yehovah and wave them away.

After that I found I just cannot get to sleep before that time.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing. It's like a dowsing pendulum of the 21st century, eh? I never looked into the "witching hour" thing until I started feeling a bit spooked around 3AM myself. Seems like for so long that I'd get a bit of a chill and an uneasy feeling at 3 on the dot for the longest time.

I do believe the "witching hour" just based on how creeped out I feel around 3AM for no obvious reason. I'm usually awake during this time, and the feeling goes away after about an hour passes.

I wonder though...you say that the ghost activity stops at 3AM? I would figure that's when all the ghost activity would be off the charts.

Wish I could try the app for myself, but I've messed around with enough pendulums and such that I don't want to bring ghosts and spooks back into my life.

From what I've read, it's the anti-christ time. Jesus supposedly died at 3:00PM so 3:00AM is, well, you can figure it out. Does seem strange though. I too have had the 3:00AM, 3:03AM stuff, repeatedly some evenings, then it stops. Usually only when I'm stressed or there is a lot of stress in the house.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join