It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: 'The Black Helicopter Crowd is Really Upset'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Infernalis

Thanks for posting that you got a star and I got a great laugh 'it's harder to use, harder to aim' just go out he deck and start shooting? please. Nothing like letting a target localize itself for you! And your right Joe, I don't NEED an AR-15, but I do WANT an HK-416! and the trusty model 1911 for a back-up. I'd also like to have a plasma rifle, but only if I can have it in the nickel plate finish !
but in a pinch, a pointy stick will do just fine!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarbonBase

Thanks for posting that you got a star and I got a great laugh 'it's harder to use, harder to aim' just go out he deck and start shooting? please. Nothing like letting a target localize itself for you! And your right Joe, I don't NEED an AR-15, but I do WANT an HK-416! and the trusty model 1911 for a back-up. I'd also like to have a plasma rifle, but only if I can have it in the nickel plate finish !
but in a pinch, a pointy stick will do just fine!

It's the best one!

Full auto or semi auto pointy stick?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Tw0Sides

He is incorrect the Nra and those of us who agree with "shall not be infringed" have the constitution on our sides.
What ever floats your Boat sir.

Just be careful who you tie your wagon to.

Sorry sir, but their really is more to this than floating ones boat. Its should be clear why the anti-constitutionalists hate the NRA. They hate anything that gets in their way.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by neo96

Leave it to Old Joe to cite black helicopters, who does he think he is kidding?

We know its the drones that will come for us.

Well you know harry and joe are like show break clowns they wheel out here and their to drop their Shtic.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Biden has been in Washington for so long that he has figured out that he can say anything he wants too and only about 10% of the people will question him on it.

Even during the Presidential debates he hit Paul really hard for voting for the wars and that line of attack was considered a victory for him....a few days later people started to realize that he also voted for ALL the wars and gave speeches in support, but it didn't matter anymore since he did what he wanted to do.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
No it persists.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I prefer the semi auto pointed stick. Since a pointy stick is an arms length weapon, the full auto would make a little hard to control, plus, I wouldn't want to put my eye out on the recoil !

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Straight from the horse's mouth. "to create a new world order". And this vice-president has the gall to call people who support the second amendment in its purest form "the black helicopter crowd" is getting upset.

The man is a fraud. The only thing going for him is at least he is american, whereas Obama is kenyan or indonesian, whatever he is.

We already have NICS which is a national database for searching for criminals both at the state and federal levels. Why do we need more gun control checks?

And I will never forget that POS senator called feinstein(zionist) who wrote up 300+ of crap while misclassifying semi-auto weapons into the assualt weapon category.

If anything the democrats are making a case for no gun control at all. They are shills of the elite, just as much as republicans are, if not worse.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Just like Marie Antoinette... know not what they do.

History... it repeats itself, sadly.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
You have to wonder whos more paranoid. The guy who worries about somebody breaking into his house( and then gets called a racist), or is afraid of being disarmed and then abused by the government, OR the guy who worries about someone harming them with a gun( yet isn't called racist) and wants the government to protect them from all harm. I'd say both are equally paranoid but the first guy at least has a better grip on reality and isn't so naive. And the latter might be a closet fascist, not the former.
Or maybe its the government whos the real paranoid, they apparently live in fear of armed citizens challenging them or defying them. Whats better, the citizenry being afraid of the government or the government being afraid of the citizenry. If you answered the former, you are an idiot. And the government is afraid of the people, if they cut entitlement programs they think we'll go crazy. Does that make our elected leaders racist? I guess so.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Some body needs to tell Joe Biden to sit down and shut up before he makes the country look like a bunch of loonies .
edit on 12-4-2013 by SimonPeter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

So in 1871 the NRA the same as it is today?

Funny didn't know machine guns, and 30 round magazines existed in 1871.

Wonder how many gun laws were on the books in 1871 compared to today.
edit on 10-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Ah, so you agree that times have indeed changed, and you support the notion that the rules should change to reflect reality?

As you yourself have said, there were no machine guns in 1871, and people couldn't walk into a building and murder hundreds of people a minute.

The "rights" afforded to you were written in a time when such disgusting acts of mass murder could not possibly have been foreseen, and yet this insanity is allowed to continue based on an outdated notion of what people back then experienced!

The world has changed, but far too many treat the constitution as a religious text, like Iranians stoning women in the square or hanging gay people for their "crimes" it's used as an excuse for insanity.

The perceived "holiness" of the constitution is the problem here. It cannot remain untouched in this way and used as a defence against modern thinking in a modern world where the fire-power of the citizen is so extreme.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

The world has changed, but the reasons our founding fathers included the 2nd in the Bill of Rights has never changed. Read the Federalist Papers. They gave us the 2nd to secure a free State, to prevent tyranny.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Tom Jefferson, James madison, ect....all believed in balck helicopters. Heck even Stalin belived in black helo-choppers.....but he became one.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bioshock
Just like Marie Antoinette... know not what they do.

History... it repeats itself, sadly.

If you didn't see my post at the bottom of page 3, you should.
Same sentiments, different words. Great minds and all that jazz...

S&F

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join