It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Kerry is so Dangerous

page: 1

join
share:
IBM

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This is a counter thread to another thread. Kerry is basically as we all know the front of the democratic party. The democratic party is comprised of mainly Jews, african americans, lawyers and the AFLCIO (or whatever the acronym is ). Democrats actually support war more than Republicans because it is the Jews hidden agenda. What most democrats dont know is that Republicans are not against muslims, and muslims in fact vote mostly Republican. The jews becuase of the natural hatred of muslims have a reason to hate muslims. So it is naturally understood that a democrat will cause more wars, whether it be direct or indirect. The First gulf war altough Bush Sr. was in charge of it, had strong supporters by democrats and was pushed by democrats. The are very evil people who do things deceptively. What is funny is that african americans who think they are getting a deal by voting kerry are mistaken, becuase they are voting for their employers (the jews and lawyers) to stay in power.
Another reason that kerry is dangerous is that he will bend over for other countriels like China, before he helps the US. Do you know how many nuclear secrects got stolen under the lax security of the national labs under the Clinton Adminsitration? You can read about it in the declassified Cox Report. We Americans need to stop being so nice and worry about ourselves first before we worry about another country's opinion which is what will happen if Kerry is in office.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IBM
This is a counter thread to another thread. Kerry is basically as we all know the front of the democratic party. The democratic party is comprised of mainly Jews, african americans, lawyers and the AFLCIO (or whatever the acronym is ). Democrats actually support war more than Republicans because it is the Jews hidden agenda. What most democrats dont know is that Republicans are not against muslims, and muslims in fact vote mostly Republican. The jews becuase of the natural hatred of muslims have a reason to hate muslims. So it is naturally understood that a democrat will cause more wars, whether it be direct or indirect.

What?!You are a rascist so you say don't support the democrats because they consist of jews and blacks?

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
don't folget walrod - he said, CHINA too!!

how dale he. i lefuse to berieve him. kelly was arways light. bush sucks. i feel like stimulating him!

[edit on 3-11-2004 by aryaputhra]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Democrats actually support war more than Republicans because it is the Jews hidden agenda.

I know this wasnt meant to be funny, but I think the quote is great.

Anyway, the polarization between republican and democrats has to stop. These two parties and the sterotypes that comes with these groups is just dividing america.

So I would go so far to say 'Why the republican and democratic party is so Dangerous'

IBM

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by W4rl0rD

Originally posted by IBM
This is a counter thread to another thread. Kerry is basically as we all know the front of the democratic party. The democratic party is comprised of mainly Jews, african americans, lawyers and the AFLCIO (or whatever the acronym is ). Democrats actually support war more than Republicans because it is the Jews hidden agenda. What most democrats dont know is that Republicans are not against muslims, and muslims in fact vote mostly Republican. The jews becuase of the natural hatred of muslims have a reason to hate muslims. So it is naturally understood that a democrat will cause more wars, whether it be direct or indirect.

What?!You are a rascist so you say don't support the democrats because they consist of jews and blacks?

No I do not belive in Welfare, or giving out free rides to anyone, no matter what race it is. It goes against the human desire to be free and independent and it perpetuates laziness.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IBM
This is a counter thread to another thread. Kerry is basically as we all know the front of the democratic party.............................

You support ethnic cleansing don't you !!!

Misfit

new topics

top topics

join