It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mature Roleplaying Scenerios Games-Mastered By OmegaLogos! [hopefully moved to collaborative]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Explanation: Hi to all my fellow ATS members who are seeking a serious role playing scenerios and an ATS forums scenerios roleplay gaming venue.

We have one in the collaborative writing forums but even I tend to avoid highly unstructure story telling!

For proper story telling there needs to be a Games or more classically a Dungeon Master!

I was a GM/DM for 10yrs ... everyday for several hours a day!

I am now satisfied that I since I am on ATS for many hours each day that I could dedicate some time to performing GM/DM duties and act as a dispassionate arbiter [minithread mod for purposes of the game used to be call FSME] and plan and detail roleplay games using an agreed upon dice and points based games system.

I recommend strongly that we agree to use the Champions HERO system [4th edition] to be the very basics rules as I am quite familiar with them and they being points based are extremely fair handed.

Chance is left up to dice rolls which now that I have a phablet I can easily take pictures and or videos of the results and post them in thread. [As GM I can also roll for players who cant do the same]

I can provide character sheets.

I can explain the system and link to pdfs of the games systems.

The system allows anytype of reality you can imagine from alien satanists and super heros to far more mundane reality like situations like bank robberies and playing cops and robbers.

It has been over a year since the last ATS game was played and I dont know if one is in the works or not as I am not privvy to such information.

However I can easily see that a more structured ATS scenerio like Role-play Games could become a fun and educational tool in expanding ones mindeye and its skillset.

Therefor I offer my voluntary dedicated services and I hope this roll of the dice pays off in the Fun and Education department!

Personal Disclosure: This thread may not exist long as I have made an alert on it myself to bring it to the mods attention spans for approval or dismissal.

Please Reply if you agree and Please make an Alert if you don't!

Thank you!

P.S. Yes I know I am completely insane!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Omega Logos! I remember when we met up in chat once. I'll check this out.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Count me in dude

Long time RPer I love it

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I read mature and got excited......Here you are talking about dice.....

Oh well, good luck and I am in either way!!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Please count me in Ol

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Though I couldnt understand much of the lingo, I have to say that I am intrigued and give a thumbs up for this, even if its just to watch

Peace, NRE.

S&F

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Explanation: I here provide a safe .pdf link of the entire game system.

Caution, .pdf file @ you own risk ok.

Champions Hero System [reocities.com]

Personal Disclosure: Seems ok to proceed now.

On page 9 of the pdf it poses the question "Heroic or Superheroic" campaign styles and as the gamesmaster I will require some of your, you the players, input into that ok!

new topics

top topics

join