It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father kills children whilst building 'Underground Bunker'.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
It seems that a man was digging a hole in what his neighbours claim to be an area for an 'Underground Bunker'. Whilst its sad that children have lost their lives that there is more to see than the MSN is writing up about it.

news.uk.msn.com...

I feel for the guy on many levels, not only losing children to what may be put down to anti establishment paranoia but also who really knows what he was building it for?
The guy had priors for drug possesion so who's to say he wasn't building an underground pot farm?
Or simply a weather shelter?

I have too thought about building a 'protective bunker' ( but having limited space have not got the means to at present) I can understand the need for secrecy in building such a facility for ones family, but if you are going to do it then its a fine line between what you can do and who you can get to do the hard stuff for you.

And IF you are either considering or in the process of making one, it comes as a stark reminder to keep children away when the work is being done.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
It seems that a man was digging a hole in what his neighbours claim to be an area for an 'Underground Bunker'. Whilst its sad that children have lost their lives that there is more to see than the MSN is writing up about it.

news.uk.msn.com...

I feel for the guy on many levels, not only losing children to what may be put down to anti establishment paranoia but also who really knows what he was building it for?
The guy had priors for drug possesion so who's to say he wasn't building an underground pot farm?
Or simply a weather shelter?

I have too thought about building a 'protective bunker' ( but having limited space have not got the means to at present) I can understand the need for secrecy in building such a facility for ones family, but if you are going to do it then its a fine line between what you can do and who you can get to do the hard stuff for you.

And IF you are either considering or in the process of making one, it comes as a stark reminder to keep children away when the work is being done.

After the bodies were recovered, sheriff's deputies removed firearms and a marijuana plant from Arwood's mobile home. Arwood, a felon who is not allowed to have guns, was convicted in 2003 for possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell.

Totally irrelevant and discriminating to say the least.

If this is a crime then God is a criminal.

Also George Washington who grew it alongside tobacco, and wheat at Mt Vernon to pay off his debts.

Way to make him look bad. Even though this has nothing to do with it really.

Sad story to say the least.

join