It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Bloomberg needs more thorough background check system for his ‘Mayors Against Illegal Guns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here's another shocker.... A politician facing multiple criminal charges.

People vote for them, sometimes catch them braking the law, act surprised and vote for the next liar.
And that's why they want to disarm the citizens... It's cheaper to lie to them for longer periods of time.

And these people tell us that we are not responsible enough to be trusted?

Michael Bloomberg needs more thorough background check system for his ‘Mayors Against Illegal Guns’

The Delaware County DA’s office has announced that James Schiliro, the mayor of Marcus Hook, has been arrested. He is facing multiple criminal charges, including reckless endangerment. Schiliro surrendered to police early Thursday morning. [...] According to court documents, the mayor is accused of having a police officer pick up a 20-year-old friend in a police cruiser and bring him to his home. Inside, the mayor allegedly served the minor alcohol and asked for sexual favors. When the man refused, the mayor allegedly told him he was a hostage and fired his gun inside of the home, court documents said. And the pitch: Schiliro is a member of Michael Bloomberg’s “Mayors Against Illegal Guns.”

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
why would anyone ever have to be afraid of people who are lording over them... Yah Ill keep my gun, thanks.

Maybe if this kid had a gun he wouldn't have almost been raped by mr against guns mayor in charge of the city..

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
so let me get this straight a mayor who campaigns to disarm us citizens uses a police officer to deliver a 20 year old male to his house who he then ply's him with drink and attempts to coerce him into sexual favors and then pulls a gun and starts shooting at the poor guy?!?!?!? and he was release on bail? i hope they took the rest of his guns like what would happen to us if a mere citzen had done such things and the idiot has the balls to say hes not stepping down?? and intends to run or reelection......and the government wonders why the hell we dont trust them.

like my grandpa told me shortly before he died Ted Kennedy's car killed more people then any of my guns ever did or ever will

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

on a side note, would you really enter a house like that? i wouldnt it looks like a crack house. lol mayor of what drugs and narcotics?

on topic people should just egg his house all day and egg him when he walks out, we need to start public humiliation of these people or it will never end, no one is scared of jail anymore, but 3 months of getting eggs tossed at you ordered by a judge, im pretty sure most would think 2ce commiting a crime in politics. other than the normal inside trading which amazingly isnt a law against them, they can inside trade alllll dayyyy long and no laws broken....

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

naw dont toss eggs people could eat them if your gonna throw anything be like a monkey and fling poo no one expects it

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Citizen slaves owning guns = bad.

Hypocritical lying politicians with bodyguards owning guns = good.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Citizen slaves owning guns = bad.

Hypocritical lying politicians with bodyguards owning guns = good.

Much like this"

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

All of these hypocritical idiots have to go - especially the one they elected "king".

new topics

top topics

join