It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody help me with this???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AbandonedKid

Dear AbandonedKid,

It is your totem animal. That's for sure. Consider yourself lucky, that you can see him.
(Mine are a silver wolf, a brown goat, and a white bird, which I can't recognize the type of.)

Then I also did a tarot reading to see why your black wolf has appeared, and I got the answer: "to help through a rough time."
I also got the words" bad news". whilst doing the reading.
So basically this totem animal is here to give you strength and show support through current and coming hard times.

I didn't get any danger, beware, or stay away from it cards, so you are safe.

Have a nice day.

To all posters who have been here for years: "Don't you guys miss those days, when we had the ignore button?"

To EA006: May I give you some advice? If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
People are here to help this person, we don't call anybody who comes here crazy right away. Some of us have many decades of experience of dealing with the paranormal. You do not.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

reply to post by EA006

That's your ignorant opinion. Like someone that gives advice on fixing a car but hasn't really ever even looked at the engine.

Doesn't make me ignorant for suggesting some substances may have been ingested in this hard to believe story. Hearing voices is usually a sign of insanity or mental instability. Encouraging this nonsense is why we have so many misguided people wandering around. I think it's sad you promote this without evidence. Solid factual evidence.

Your ignorance seems to be your only shining achievement. People train for this and they have the evidence. The same things happen to everybody although all experiences are unique. You really don't seem to know much do you. You are one of those people that have never experienced a thing or even done some research on it but you seem to have so much to say. So I will repeat. If you don't know what a car is, never mind not even knowing about the engine, what give you the right to express your ignorant opinion.

My shining achievement is my daughter (Thanks). People 'say' they have evidence but like you they are deluded.
If you can't site proof then questioning my opinion would suggest you are ignorant to the realities of life and have too much time to burn. I read the 'stories' and other threads pertaining to this subject but again it's all trash. BTW the car and combustion engine are based in facts, patents, physical evidence and PROOF.
If you could show me proof i would maybe change my mind. But you can't. BOOM!!!

Ok. This means war, now. Give me just a couple months and I will show you an ORIGINAL video of a summoning ritual. That way there is no question as to its authenticity. Or perhaps I will do the summoning live, right in front of you on a webcam vid chat, or something like that, so that you cant say its been photoshopped. THEN will you believe? Or are you stuck in your ways, and are simply blinded by your own beliefs to the point that nothing else can be true?

and to you, Rainbow Residue, I thank you too. But I must say that I can't really see him, just a vague shape when I try to see with my third eye (could just be cuz I'm a beginner and I just suck at it. Gonna have to practice more
)
edit on 9-4-2013 by AbandonedKid because: forgot something. =)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Why not summon a watcher to track what i'm doing and report back to you......maybe you could verify it that way.....phhht ,or, orrrr maybe use your third eye to see what institution you'll be sent to if you keep writing about this nonsense.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

You know what? Perhaps a wolf waiting in your room one night is the perfect way to show you proof - although your safety is not guaranteed!

Or perhaps the best way is maybe a demon of some sort. It'll scare the crap outta you, but honestly, who cares?

But there is also a bad luck spell. Perhaps a little misfortune in your life will teach you, hm?

Pick your poison, mate. Or, better yet, let ME choose for you.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

If I could arch an eyebrow online at you, I would.

The potency of magic comes not only from belief, but from the acceptance of the magician/witch/sorcerer of his or her actions. When your introduction so quickly changes, to include the idea of threatening or harming another individual, it really paints your soul a muddy, ugly shade of brown.

You don't seem to know much about magic; or spirituality for that matter.

I hope your wolf has better manners than you.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Very new member. Apologies if I'm off the mark!

I've grown up living in close proximity to many Ojibwe people. Native North American Tribe, for those of us unfamiliar. I'm leaving out details that aren't mine to give. But I knew someone who went on a vision quest and found his animal to be a Black Wolf. I will say from it sounded like he had to first fight the wolf to be accepted. Now this "fight" I interpret a form of a test. As in the Wolves don't accept you into the pack unless you can hold your own. But it must be said that you wouldn't be tested/challenged if you were not capable, imho.

Wolves are the protectors(warrior) and scouts of the tribe. That's not always the popular conception of the wolf, but where did dogs (man's best friend) come from? WOLVES! We were brothers once and still are to a degree.
I feel that depending on where you live or grew up the animals CAN have different meanings and interpretations. And it really all depends on the perception of the individual.

I personally have a hard time conceiving of "evil" spiritual forces. Evil could be considered an human made concept. Is the young male Lion evil for eating the cubs of the elder male whom he has defeated?
So when I've been scared/confronted by something beyond normal perception, I've found it helpful to try and calm the fear and hear the REAL message. Extra emphasis on the word REAL in this context. REAL as in remove your ego's interpretation. All our senses are meant to be helpful tools, it's the user (you) who must decide meaning.

About the Wolf. It can be a gentle guide and protector. But there are two sides to the coin. If you fail to develop knowledge of self the negative aspects will be more likely to manifest. Instead of calm, anger will be the just below the surface. Lack of honoring the real spiritual side leads to unfounded pride. Same can be said of anyone, but I know more than a few whom I would consider Wolf people.

What does that have to do with you? Well by looking at your responses to some of the more antagonistic replies you get angry. And you can't fully see the wolf, which is more or less an extension of your being. Granted it's also separate from you, right now. It doesn't have to be separate but you have to provide a suitable home in your heart/mind/being.

Each and every healthy wolf knows it is one piece of a whole family. I'd personally advise you to find ways you can interact with your immediate community in a positive way. Not saying start slinging slop at the soup kitchen. Just being neighborly and always on the look out for a way to help someone else. Not to benefit yourself but because that's what it means to be a guide/protector. That's your true calling, to be helpful. That doesn't mean that's what you'll choose, or that you'll always be able to fulfill that role, just what you're capable of becoming. A fear based mentality will tell you a far different story.
edit on 10-4-2013 by CuriousTherion because: fixed who I replied to

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousTherion

...I think you may have clicked "reply" on the wrong comment here.

AbandonedKid is the original poster, who is seeing and interacting with the Wolf, not me.

Easy mistake to make for new users.

If you can still edit your comment, I would go in and change which post you're replying to, so AbandonedKid can see your message.

If you really did mean to reply to me, then I would also raise an eyebrow to you, because I have only replied twice on this thread.

One time pointing out a few errors in the original poster's information, and suggesting the Wolf may be a spirit-guide.

And the second time, which you replied to, chastising the original poster for so quickly turning to anger, threats, and aggression in the face of adversity.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I didn't mean to reply to you! Oh the joy of being unfamiliar! I've read your replies here and on other topics and appreciated what I've seen. I'm in agreement with what you've posted, so I humbly asked to be spared the arched brow!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Command the spirit in the name of The Lord Jesus Christ to depart from you. It's the only advice I know to give, I am sorry you are in this situation.

I know our beliefs are different, but if it is bothering you enough, worth a try, IMO.

There is no spirit that is not subjugated by the authority of Christ. However, I wish I could find a discuss situations without sounding so ... Robotic.

If the spirit starts causing you problems, there is no reason to deal with it. You just may have to make a huge belief decision.

edit on 10-4-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbandonedKid
reply to post by EA006

You know what? Perhaps a wolf waiting in your room one night is the perfect way to show you proof - although your safety is not guaranteed!

Or perhaps the best way is maybe a demon of some sort. It'll scare the crap outta you, but honestly, who cares?

But there is also a bad luck spell. Perhaps a little misfortune in your life will teach you, hm?

Pick your poison, mate. Or, better yet, let ME choose for you.

not the best reply, if you want to get spiritual people to help you..

so you play with the black arts/witchcraft?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

If I could arch an eyebrow online at you, I would.

The potency of magic comes not only from belief, but from the acceptance of the magician/witch/sorcerer of his or her actions. When your introduction so quickly changes, to include the idea of threatening or harming another individual, it really paints your soul a muddy, ugly shade of brown.

You don't seem to know much about magic; or spirituality for that matter.

I hope your wolf has better manners than you.

~ Wandering Scribe

Hey there Scribe (long time no type) I see you beat me to it

>>>NOTE TO OP

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

reply to post by EA006

That's your ignorant opinion. Like someone that gives advice on fixing a car but hasn't really ever even looked at the engine.

Doesn't make me ignorant for suggesting some substances may have been ingested in this hard to believe story. Hearing voices is usually a sign of insanity or mental instability. Encouraging this nonsense is why we have so many misguided people wandering around. I think it's sad you promote this without evidence. Solid factual evidence.

It makes you even more ignorant Now! I never once indicated that he was dreaming. I have been teaching meditation for 25 years now so I know exactly what he is experiencing. Firstly you were wrong and secondly trying to correct me made you even more wrong = ignorant.

When we refer to awakening, it doesn't mean that he was dreaming although that's debatable. Humanity much like you are fast asleep, not knowing much about out true reality. when one practices meditation and other such arts one starts to Awaken, do u understand ? It doesn't seem so.

I don't have time for your stupidity, fact! You offered no sound practical advice because this is not your field but your ego just had to say something to make yourself feel better and for you to get noticed. Why comment if you haven't got anything intelligent or spiritual to say. YOU ARE IGNORANT and I have just proven it. I can write more to prove it even more just let me know.
edit on 11-4-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thewhiteribbon

Well...no. I just lost my temper. Sorry, guys.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
at least you are loveable, and said sorry..

i find it hard not to react to these skeptics on forums, they do press buttons.. its not always easy to ignore..

dont sweat it.. peace to you..

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Thank you. i just hope everybody else will be as forgiving...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Well...no. I just lost my temper. Sorry, guys.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Oh! Speaking of which (totem animals, I mean)

Lastnight I was doing some reading on totem animals and therianthropy (if you don't know what it is, then read this book: www.thegreenwolf.com... )(its a free download, so enjoy!)

And for the first time ever, something actually made sense. Everything I read made sense to me. It all fell inmto place, and I had this feeling of accompluishment, like I had been searching for something for years, then found just what I wanted.

Basically, it felt like I was supposed to read this.

edit on 11-4-2013 by AbandonedKid because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2013 by AbandonedKid because: wrong link. mu bad...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Oh! Speaking of which (totem animals, I mean)

Lastnight I was doing some reading on totem animals and therianthropy (if you don't know what it is, then read this book: www.thegreenwolf.com... )(its a free download, so enjoy!)

And for the first time ever, something actually made sense. Everything I read made sense to me. It all fell inmto place, and I had this feeling of accompluishment, like I had been searching for something for years, then found just what I wanted.

Basically, it felt like I was supposed to read this.

edit on 11-4-2013 by AbandonedKid because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2013 by AbandonedKid because: wrong link. mu bad...

That's good you followed the lead.

Woody

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Well, thanks, woody. Nice website, btw!

I am now a member.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

reply to post by woodwytch

Well, thanks, woody. Nice website, btw!

I am now a member.

well thank-you very much glad to have you aboard ... you took me a little off-footed there

Back on subject my advice to you would be read as much as you can on the subjects that draw you and ask questions ... it will help you to find you level and direction then you can just take it from there.

And don't get frustrated if things feel like they slow down or stop for a while ... it's all moving as it should for you (that's where the patience comes in)

But the most important thing we should all remind ourselves to do on a daily basis is ... 'never forget that however much you think you know there is always something new to learn' (thats where the humility comes in) ... this will help to keep your ego in it's place ... and the 'ego' is something we all have to subdue from time to time ... anyone who says they don't is lying (to themselves).

Woody

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join