It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody help me with this???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Very true, my friend. Very true.

I know I have much to learn, and I have only just begun the journey ahead. And so I must continue with my research and try top find out as much as I can on what I want to know. And even then, there is much to learn, isn't there, woody?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

Originally posted by EA006

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49
reply to post by EA006

That's your ignorant opinion. Like someone that gives advice on fixing a car but hasn't really ever even looked at the engine.

Doesn't make me ignorant for suggesting some substances may have been ingested in this hard to believe story. Hearing voices is usually a sign of insanity or mental instability. Encouraging this nonsense is why we have so many misguided people wandering around. I think it's sad you promote this without evidence. Solid factual evidence.

It makes you even more ignorant Now! I never once indicated that he was dreaming. I have been teaching meditation for 25 years now so I know exactly what he is experiencing. Firstly you were wrong and secondly trying to correct me made you even more wrong = ignorant.

When we refer to awakening, it doesn't mean that he was dreaming although that's debatable. Humanity much like you are fast asleep, not knowing much about out true reality. when one practices meditation and other such arts one starts to Awaken, do u understand ? It doesn't seem so.

I don't have time for your stupidity, fact! You offered no sound practical advice because this is not your field but your ego just had to say something to make yourself feel better and for you to get noticed. Why comment if you haven't got anything intelligent or spiritual to say. YOU ARE IGNORANT and I have just proven it. I can write more to prove it even more just let me know.
edit on 11-4-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

That's not proof, and i have no ego to promote. If you have no time to reply to my posts then why post? Nuff said
edit on 11-4-2013 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AbandonedKid
Very true, my friend. Very true.

I know I have much to learn, and I have only just begun the journey ahead. And so I must continue with my research and try top find out as much as I can on what I want to know. And even then, there is much to learn, isn't there, woody?

Absolutely ! The journey is infinite ...

Imagine reading the most amazing book you ever found that had you captured from the first page ... then imagine getting to the last chapter and feeling sad (almost bereft) because you have almost finished this amazing book.

Now imagine your awakening and spiritual journey to be just like the most amazing book you ever found ... only this time there is no last chapter because the spiritual journey has no end ... it is infinite ... and you can go on enjoying the lessons you learn along the way infinitely.

Enjoy. Woody

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Can we please stop with the fighting? I know that I made a mistake in blurting out what I said before, but that doesn't mean that anybody should say that . I regret what I said, and I really don't want anybody tp start fighting.

To EA006: I'm sorry, but I came here for help. If you can't help me, and are only here to criticize what we believe, then please go find another topic. I'm asking you nicely now. I'm sorry for saying what I said, and I won't do anything like that again, but like I said: I came here for help, not skepticism. If I wantwed skepticism, I would have just walked out my front door and yelled what I needed to the world. So please. If you have nothing you can help me with, and are only here to call me insane, or whatnot, I ask you to leave this topic. Very nicely.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AbandonedKid
Can we please stop with the fighting? I know that I made a mistake in blurting out what I said before, but that doesn't mean that anybody should say that . I regret what I said, and I really don't want anybody tp start fighting.

To EA006: I'm sorry, but I came here for help. If you can't help me, and are only here to criticize what we believe, then please go find another topic. I'm asking you nicely now. I'm sorry for saying what I said, and I won't do anything like that again, but like I said: I came here for help, not skepticism. If I wantwed skepticism, I would have just walked out my front door and yelled what I needed to the world. So please. If you have nothing you can help me with, and are only here to call me insane, or whatnot, I ask you to leave this topic. Very nicely.

Thank you.

Lesson #1 ... step back and ignore ... instead of you getting upset and frustrated it p!$$e$ them off no end because you are not feeding their need to argue and cause conflict ... as I said previously ... a sceptic has the right to be sceptical ... it is not our purpose or our right to try to change or influence anyone elses opinion.

Plus

They don't like being ignored

Woody

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AbandonedKid

If i had some proof then i would maybe believe. I don't so i'm not. Sorry if i made you feel bad mate, had it been someone else who started the thread, the response would have been the same.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I agree with you 100%

Here we are , the three of us, you with your grey wolf, Abandoned with the black one, and my silver wolf. I'm sure the three of us combined have enough smarts, patience and energy to practice the art of ignoring. Patience is the key, just like in meditating, and visualizing.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Hello again,
I hope you are feeling fine. I was thinking about you and remembered something that helped me once when I was sick with the flu and couldn't get /receive any messages.. If things are still fuzzy or cloudy, try this.

Before going to sleep every night ask for your totem wolf to appear in your dreams , and leave any messages there, and ask your spirit guides to make sure you remember those messages when you wake up. It might only take one night, might take a few days, who knows, but this is easier.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Incidentally woodwytch, pastlife regression hasn't been proved either. [snip]
edit on 11-4-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue

I agree with you 100%

Here we are , the three of us, you with your grey wolf, Abandoned with the black one, and my silver wolf. I'm sure the three of us combined have enough smarts, patience and energy to practice the art of ignoring. Patience is the key, just like in meditating, and visualizing.

Hey there Rainbow I quite agree

The thing is and it's something we often forget ... anyone who has not personally experienced the paranormal or anything at a spiritual level cannot be expected to understand such weirdness ... and in such cases it is healthy to be sceptical ... no-one should gullibly believe something just on someone elses say-so.

It is only when something is experienced firsthand that you begin to understand ... and only when you have ruled out ALL logical possibilities that you can allow yourself to begin to believe in such things.

Woody

Ps I got your PM and thank-you

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Your welcome, anytime.

Yes, I have to remind myself this from time to time.Not everyone has has a life where living with paranormal occurences seems normal. I recently told my coworker , who had asked for a reading, that her totem was a beautiful rabbit. She was so amazed, she also didn't understand how I could say so many things about her friend (they had an argument) and his personality, when I have never met that person. She asked me how on earth the cards could tell me all this. I told her it was complicated (I will tell her one day) because I was at work and didn't have time to explain the visions and messages.

Btw my wolf started out as black, but then slowly throughout the years turned silver. I think it's a sign of me getting older, lol, and maybe just maybe a little wiser. I didn't know totem animals could change color until mine did.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Hm. Silver wolf, eh? Very nice.

Thanks for the message information, btw. Thats very good info for me. Thank you. Perhaps I can learn that art of ignoring before its too late.

To EA006: Don't worry about it
It's just been a stressful week for me, and unfortunately, I released that stress in the wrong way. Hopefully, we can be friends in the future. For now, I will say that I'm sorry, and thanks for saying you're sorry when you have no blame in this situation.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

have you been connecting to your wolf through mediation or dreamspace?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thewhiteribbon

Meditation, no, not yet. Trying, but I can't seem to stay focused long enough.

Dreamspace, yes. I usually see and talk to him through my dreams. Usually. There are some times where he doesn't show up. It kinda stinks, because I love talking to him and I feel better whenever he's around. But oh well. I can't make him be in all of my dreams. He's a free spirit (no pun intended) and so I cannot (and will not) force him to be somewhere if he decides he doesn't want to be there that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join