It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I live for and think about daily. How do you guys feel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by InSearch4Truth

Sometimes when you truly see how much the world hates you - you can see the thoughts of their mind and how they are hiding the hate that they have for you, the only other option is to isolate yourself and chase nirvana.

It's just the way the world is, hate on me for a stupid reason? Fine, I don't want to blame anybody, but why should I let them from stopping me?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Everything you said is very true. I believe they will disclose the fact that intelligent aliens live amongst us. Considering the track record of the people in power, however, they will more than likely use it as an excuse to control us even more. I hope that most people will see through this.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSearch4Truth
There is more than enough proof to show there is life out there.

There is NO PROOF. How can you be so naive to state something rediculous like that? All the calculations in the world will not give you proof, just possibilities.

Originally posted by MUness
Mannered quote removed

There is no agony, and foolish of you to presume there would be any. I'm having a great ride thanks and not fooling myself into thinking there is some mysterious yet to be revealed wonder awaiting us all.

Knowing we are but a tiny dust particle caught in a fart in space is all I need to convince me not to worry about anything but the here and now.

edit on 10/4/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSearch4Truth
There is so much BS in the world right now. North Korea, Gun laws, the Middle East blah blah blah. This is all crap. Our government makes this stuff happen. They do this along with the Korean government and every other government to keep us as slaves. This keeps us in a dog eat dog mentality. It is a show they are all a part of. The only way I see the majority of the population considering another way of life, is disclosure.

I am not saying aliens are going to save us, because that’s not what we need. I am saying the truth is the only thing that will make people think about life and what we have been told. Something mind blowing to make people question things. All of this turmoil in the world really hurts me and the truth is out there.

It is hard to know what to believe. There are more than enough resources to feed, cloth, and shelter everyone on this planet. Without working as slaves or living in poverty. Disclosure is the only way out. This is the way out because it will make people question everything going on. How can we get there?

For 100s of years I cannot see one thing changing - the classes of society. Yes the world can be a utopia, but unfortunately it can't be some people living in mansions and some people living in lower class. The designed it incorrectly because it takes too much wealth to live in the upper class, for generations there is no way that they will give that up.

Let's think of all the things in the world being done and said for an entire day. Yes there is so much out there, but honestly is shouldn't be that hard to distinguish lies from truth if the perception is taken from the stance of psychology, one may have ot study the thing being said or done, but usually the mind will accidentally tell the truth since words are a small amount of communication. It is not like there are disinformation agents running around everywhere. So yes, it turns out 90% of everything being said can be questioned therefore faith cannot rise from people saying things, but easy to see the few telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MUness

You have absolutely no idea what you are saying. Classic knee-jerk responses from someone who thinks they know other people but probably doesn't even know themselves.

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I don't do "o woe is me" one bit, but you wouldn't know that because you don't take the time to read, think, THEN respond. And why or how on earth would I go to the extremes of joining special forces to go to Korea? That is so laughable it's sad.

Like I said...."knee-jerk". Sorry you can't get your head around being unimportant in the bigger picture of things and learn about accepting other peoples opinions without feeling your own are under threat.

Being a noob here, you will perhaps learn something if you have the strength to stick around.

Thanks for the laugh, Cheers.
edit on Wed Apr 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MUness

You make no sense, and I don't need a gun. Get over the knee-jerk personal insults, move along and post on topic.

The point I was making that you obviously missed, was that maybe we are so insignificant that any thoughts of anything more complicated than being tiny and hurtling through a void on a ball of dirt is all we should be concerned about.

Like the OP points out, there is so much crap spoon fed to the masses that sometimes it's hard to see things for what they are....very insignificant in the vastness of everything, so maybe get over the ego and just enjoy the ride in it's simplest forms.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corporate Providence

Everything you said is very true. I believe they will disclose the fact that intelligent aliens live amongst us. Considering the track record of the people in power, however, they will more than likely use it as an excuse to control us even more. I hope that most people will see through this.

How did you come to this conclusion may I ask?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I could care less how you take your life. No one cares. No one will stop you.

Best of luck!

See, you're getting there already.

Cheers and good luck 2 U 2

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

The Proof is in the Probabilities.

Current science accepts the Probability that there are 6 BILLION planets in the Milky Way.
That says nothing about how many planets are in Snickers, Abba Zaba or The Three Musketeers.

And they say Probability says there are 6 BILLION other candy bars out there.
Which could each hold another 6 BILLION planets.

So if you want to hold on to the idea that your house is special, go ahead.
But the rest of us are confident that there are other houses on your street.
And on one of these Halloweens they are going to give us what we want!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
When it comes down to it, we make our own purpose. If we are small and insignificant, then an advanced civilization is small and insignificant as well. Point being as how the universe can exist without any life at all kind of proves it, and it would have no impact at all. When the earth ain't viewed as the centre of the universe, it sends a chill down our spine.

Religion on the other has given us delusional dreams of grandeur, that it will throw us of from making our own purpose cause they believed that, that purpose was given to us by some design made by an omnipotent being who created the entire universe.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2013 by Specimen because: spelling

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I admire your search for truth. I think we can all resonate with that, otherwise we would not be here. The question is, how do we get there?

I've read that truth is not about getting more information. Rather, truth is an experience. Can you truly understand what love is by reading a book? No, you must experience it. Can you truly comprehend the alien intervention into human affairs by reading an essay online? No, it must be experienced. Truth is an experience.

We all have the potential to cultivate this is experience of truth. I firmly believe that. This keeps me going. I have had such experiences in bits and pieces, here and there. It's left me wanting more.

The source of truth is within. Enlightened individuals are expressing this on a continual basis, but the ability is available to us all, but it must be cultivated.

The best means of cultivating this is a spiritual preparation. There are many such preparations available. They tend to be at the core of every major religion. Their aim is to reconnect you to your Source. Only then will we be able to discern truth - to experience it.

I follow the Steps to Knowledge practice but that is only one of many. Zen, yoga, bauls, sufis, etc. Different paths for different needs.

This is the method out of this mess. We need to cultivate a greater understanding. We need to be connected to something Greater. This potential exists within us all.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
We will come no closer to finding the answers we seek by attacking and belittling each other. Whenever you want to lash out at someone, it is very important for us to pause and step into the other person's shoes. They feel just as right as you do, and shooting them down will do little to persuade them of your argument.
Acting on our emotions is an ancient habit, and it is very dangerous. I can confidentially say that it is the cause of all civil and international conflicts in the world. It is also the cause of all murder, rape, domestic violence - any negative personal event imaginable. Not only that but every time you react emotionally you rob yourself of the moment and your free will to choose it's experience.
Breaking this ingrained habit is not easy, but it is possible. When you feel impulsed to say or do something out of anger, take 3 conscious breaths and allow yourself to have a moment of thought-free consciousness. The urge will slip away naturally and you will find yourself at peace.

To the OP: I understand your frustration, but it is important to realize that spending all of your time thinking about the condition of the world is not going to change anything about it. You will only feel more frustration. Your mind will try to tell you that you must continue to think about it, but don't listen! Think about something joyful and happy, or better yet, don't think at all...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join