It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PPP: fascinating new poll, conspiracy poll... 1/3 of americans believe in conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
PPP have released the results to a new poll... great ATS fodder

Public Policy Polling is now looking into where Americans stand on conspiracy theories like, fluoride in drinking water, the moon landing (fake?) and whether Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone

PPP surveyed 1,247 registered voters from March 27-30. The poll has a margin of error of +/-2.8%.

www.publicpolicypolling.com...

- 29% of voters believe aliens exist
- 21% of voters say a UFO crashed in Roswell, NM in 1947 and the US government covered it up. More Romney voters (27%) than Obama voters (16%) believe in a UFO coverup
- 51% of voters say a larger conspiracy was at work in the JFK assassination, just 25% say Oswald acted alone

i thought more people would of thought that shapeshifting aleins run government/world, but only 4% did

to me some of the idiot ones

- 13% of voters think Barack Obama is the anti-Christ, including 22% of Romney voters
- 28% of voters believe Saddam Hussein was involved in the 9/11 attacks. 36% of Romney voters believe Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11, 41% do not

also i think some of the questions were leading and should of been left out like

- 11% of voters believe the US government allowed 9/11 to happen, 78% do not agree

so america, is it contageous?

if you like further viewpoints on the poll
there are many, search for your own
but if you like, in true ATS fashion
an alex jones rant

this guy is kinda nutty lol... but you already know that!

if you still want more...heres a random video off youtube about the poll

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It would be fun to compare this statistic to what they believed in say the 1920's but that data doesn't exist. I know around the Civil War period, just from studying articles, that there were numerous pamphlets being circulated about the NWO, anti-semetic stuff, and doom and gloom end of the world type of things but given that information was harder to come by it probably wasn't as high as today.

However, had they had access to the internet at that time we might be surprised at how people viewed the world and what was going on. People did not react as well to change back then as we do now but they also didn't have the technological advances we do today so it is an interesting thing to ponder.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Pollaganda does NOT really fascinate me for some reason...

Pollaganda uses outcome-based opinion samples (polling instruments designed to generate a preferential outcome) reflecting prior-opinion indoctrination or cultivation by the media. The results are then used to manipulate public opinion further by advancing the perception that a particular opinion on an issue enjoys majority support. The MSM then presents this "data" as if it were "news." patriotpost.us...

Public Policy Polling (PPP) should be ashamed of themselves

I believe its fairly common knowledge that PPP is a biased propaganda outlet for the DNC. www.redstate.com...

Public Policy Polling doesn’t like being called out for its blatant bias and idiocy, you see.

@ppppolls And you want people to believe you are a non-partisan polling org? Why not just admit you are bought and paid for my the DNC— twitchy.com...

In one example, PPP were accused of “cheerleading” for Obama after announcing that Obama had extended his lead in Ohio beyond the margin of his 2008 victory, leading to claims that the agency was “paid by the SEIU” and exhibiting “blatant bias and idiocy.”

Others have accused PPP of deliberately including flagrantly bias questions in their surveys that are designed to elicit an overwhelmingly positive response in favor of Obama.

www.infowars.com...

Lol, if there was ever any doubt that PPP is a corrupt mouthpiece for the DNC and guilty of agenda polling at it's worst, the +9 Republican sample in this poll shows it in all it's glory. Even in 2010 Republicans were only +3 in turnout and PPP has them +9? PPP you are a joke.

www.publicpolicypolling.com...

Why do think PPP even cares about their credibility? PPP exists to get Obama re-elected. Credibility is meaningless. All that matters to PPP is getting Obama re-elected. People need to stopping reading and quoting PPP polls. They are bias on purpose. They are garbage. PPP polls are Obama propaganda.

race42016.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Is it that surprising really? From JFK to 911, and now a stock market at all time highs with massive unemployment in some states. Even the most disinterested person can see that our economies, politics, and military engagements are based on deception.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

This thread is missing an old school conspiracy video
featuring the music "Clubbed to death" a favorite
sound track for conspiracy videos back
in the early 2000's.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
@op

That poll seems like some crazy conspiracy theory.
what are you getting at? =p

new topics

top topics

join