It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dr. Detox Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I came across this show and thought the concept was really interesting. The show was also really helpful in understanding some of the everyday health issues we face.

The show is an alternative health take on how to transform your life, where Dr. Edward F. Group III follows someone around their home from the moment they wake up, identifying all the toxic factors that may be affecting their health and giving them tips on how to avoid these problems in the future. He also interviews them to find out the full picture.

This show advocates taking preventative measures rather than finding a one-off cure, and it is very refreshing to see. Dr Detox also seems very knowledgeable, and everything seems to be in simple terms that anyone can follow.

The only qualms I have is that in the 2nd episode, the audio could be far better. The episodes are also coming out really slowly, but I guess this is inevitable considering they are going to have 90-day follow up shows to see whether the person's health did change.

Here's the first episode:

More about Dr Detox:

Dr. Edward F. Group III (Dr. Detox) is the star of the show and has researched, accumulated, studied, and organized tons of valuable information about how to create green living and work environments as well as a green, toxin-free body. He ultimately decided the best approach for sharing this knowledge with the world was to incorporate everything he knows about eliminating disease, cleaning up the environment in which we live and restoring health into this new TV show.

What do you guys think about the show, or Dr Edward Group? I put his show up as a thread because it doesn't seem that many people know or follow him. It would be interesting to hear from other people who may know more about the guy.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by fluffy

Sounds fine in theory, fluffy, for anyone with poor health, who might want to get to the bottom of a particular health issue, related to their food / drink, or immediate home environment...

My only worry would be that it might make anyone with a neurotic tendency even more neurotic about their daily lives, obsessing over what they can or can't do, and can or can't eat / drink.. instead of getting on with life.

Is there a cost involved, perchance ?

Regards.

join