It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What "if" N. Korea nuke Fukushima, spent fuels has 85 times more cesium than released at Chernoby!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I know is hard to believe or imagine this, but how much they are really "crazy" or how much they really "hate" Japan or US ??

We all know this two country's are most exposed to air-ocean radiation from Daiichi nuclear power plant, also that US, Japan and South Korea are their biggest enemies ..

With only one nuke at Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant they can destroy Japan also US economy and probably most of life in that area and make this area uninhabited, also some other areas in north hemisphere ..

Fukushima spent fuels has 85 times more cesium than released at Chernoby, many information coming that spent fuel rods can't be removed in safe storage probably in next 5-10 years ..

So tell me is this possible and your thoughts what % is real to this happens ?

I'm not expert about history's conflicts of this countries also was not interesting in conflicts others countries ..

Nuclear Expert: Fukushima spent fuel has 85 times more cesium than released at Chernobyl — “It would destroy the world environment and our civilization… an issue of human survival” -Former UN adviser

www.nuc.berkeley.edu...

www.bellona.org...

edit on 6-4-2013 by MariaLida because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
All 5 rocket models probably can reach Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant ..

One lucky shot through the wall of missile defense can make a lot of mess there ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.news.com.au...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'd really be curious to hear someone with professional experience or proper education in nuclear physics weigh in. I have NO idea what would happen. I can tell you this though. A good number of the experiments in the South Pacific were accidents and screw ups because no one knew what would happen and they went with a shot to find out. One of the largest nuclear test shots in history was that big...purely by accident.

Don't flag or star or anything..I'm not sharing my thread link for that. It's a staggering screw up and all because they thought a metal in the weapon and part of the blast would be 100% inert ...when it turned out to actually enhance the blast by orders of magnitude. OOOPS.

6 Megaton became 15 Megaton by "Oops..did we do that??"

Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy doesn't it? Hardtack Teak (I believe it was) was a different test and a high atmosphere shot/low space blast which was intended to go off many miles downrange. Another ...Err... OOPS... had it go off almost directly over Johnston Atoll. They honestly feared they'd lost the whole facility and everyone IN IT until the atmospheric blackout for communications the space shot caused, had time to fade.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
what (if) north koreans read your thread

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
what (if) north koreans read your thread

He hee ..

Yap 00, like they don't know all possible solutions or combination ..

I just can't understand what happens with all about North Korea and is danger really present ??

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
What if space aliens came down and had nuclear farts? Sorry for the smart arse comment but what if threads annoy the heck out of me.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Normally I agree? This is a fascinating question if someone with knowledge can weigh in though. This crisis may come and go but nukes are here to stay and apparently, expanding for nations who have them.

Someone will eventually think up the idea to nuke a nuke plant. What would it do? Nothing? Create Super-Fall out? ....or would it turn a kiloton class weapon into Tsar Bomba? That wouldn't be pretty...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
What if space aliens came down and had nuclear farts? Sorry for the smart arse comment but what if threads annoy the heck out of me.

So you think it's better to close the eyes about this greater danger, hm don't know friend just don't know ..

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MariaLida

I think nobody can tell you that's impossible, just hope it never happens. But you know the "boy" is a crazy and who knows what is in his mind.

Not only that, I do believe we must be ready for the unexpected, remember? :

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
How dumb of a plan would this be though? Depending on the direction of the wind, everyone over there would get heavily dosed. We learn nothing from history.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
How dumb of a plan would this be though? Depending on the direction of the wind, everyone over there would get heavily dosed. We learn nothing from history.

Nop, sorry to say but that's wrong ..

What surprising me and a lot especially from people there, you even don't know how "things" works ...

Jet streams are caused by a combination of a (mostly) planet's rotation on its axis and atmospheric heating and they are mostly similar direction ..

Ocean current

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I think you've been reading my mind, (scary huh?). I was wondering the same thing last night. Really they wouldn't need a nuclear warhead just a big rocket. I'm betting it would cause one hell of a mess.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus

Aliens don't have nuclear farts silly, unicorns now that's a different story.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am just tired of the constant doom and gloom over Korea. I am starting to think that the lil turd will toss a few rockets into South Korea, maybe sink another ship. He has to do something but anything too big will result in absolute ruin.

Of course most of us are not factoring in Iran and their very close alliance with NK. So really it is all guesses.

IMO Fukushima is as bad as it gets already. Pumping 24/7 around the world for two years is worse than a Korea Nuke anyway.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Granted on the Korea coverage. It does get a bit old..and I'm sick of the subject myself. I've been up to my eyeballs in it making 'reports' and such, as it were in addition to all the regular stuff being read by everyone else. In fact I'm so sick of the topic, I'd shoot Kim myself at this point, just to make it stop. lol....

On the other hand, there are MAJOR deployments of units of all kinds, literally as we're sitting here this Saturday morning ..and have been for 72-96 hours now from the Continential United States into the West Pacific. They've leaving like their hair is on fire and the only extinguishers are somewhere in Korea.

I think back to what the Cuban Missile Crisis would have been with today's media. (Oh brother! Imagine that!
) At the same time...we came a hair's breath from general global nuclear war ....as only history and hindsight could clearly show.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I can tell you this much. They wouldn't need a nuke to exacerbate Fukishima Dai-ichi's problems to a whole new level. A conventional missile lobbed into that place would be incredibly bad news. Things there are fragile enough as it is, especially with the ongoing patchwork operation for SFP 4.

One hit from a conventional missile into that wreck of a multi-reactor power plant would probably undo most of the emergency work that has been going on for the past two years.

NK has conventional (non-nuke) missiles that could reach that far. Whether they have the accuracy required to hit what is relatively such a small target, I don't know. But yes, it's not a pleasant scenario by any means.

And as for the comment by one member who said "what if NK reads this thread?" -- I mean, seriously. Neither NK nor any other govt has to resort to reading threads on conspiracy sites to work out what targets are in range of their weaponry and what would cause the greatest harm, both physically and psychologically. It is well-known that NK and Japan are no friends and so I would expect the NK military have long since analysed the Fukushima Dai-ichi disaster and considered if there is any way they could use it to their advantage.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

why would they have to even "nuke" it? Even an old 500 pound dumb bomb would do the job just fine.Maybe a cruise missle,or even a suicide bomber would be enough to cause it to melt down.Maybe lil Kim trained the rats that are causing the problems....

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Now you've gone and bloomin done it!
Just hope Un ain't reading this thread!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hope NK aren't reading this thread it might give them idea's

Not a good idea.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes

Yeah, dumb plan or dumb generals....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join