It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocean shelf wall collapse -> Hawaii

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
ok well, I dreamt I was inside a whale just cruising around relaxing and I could even talk whale... lol

anyway, when I was looking through the whales eyes I saw that part of the ocean wall collapsed and I saw it as clear as if a camera was looking at it. Then I went from the whale and was in the ocean swimming and having a great time, not really worried but thinking to myself, oh wow the bloody shelf wall was falling and then as I was swimming underwater I started to hum the tune to Yankee Doodle and went all the way to Japan and looked at Japan from the ocean.

well I woke up humming the tune and I could not think of what the tune was and hummed it all day until I figured out the melody was Yankee Doodle. Then I did a search for a word that I saw and found out there was such a word and it was a volcano in Hawaii and then I was amazed because I didn't even know Hawaii was in the same ocean near Japan.

anyway, thought I would share that completely random spontaneous dream with everyone and hope that that volcano won't start freaking out and errupt any time soon cos of the shelf wall collapsing.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Interesting dream, Sometimes dreams tell us what is going to happen in near future or far future. There are false dreams, true dreams and those that are physical like having a pain or being hungry.

Perhaps your dream has something to do with two of the major signs that are to occur before the day of Judgement. Though I know that the major signs are absolutely correct and will occur with Allah's will. I cannot verify your dream and neither can anyone else. I pray to Allah to make us safe.

Is there a section for dreams on this forum?

There will be three landslides before Qiyamah like never seen before. One in the East, one in the West and one in Arabia. The Earth will swallow everything above it and as a result, many people will die. However, everybody will be raised according to his intentions. This will take place when evil prevails. Hudhaifa-b-Usaid al-Ghifari reported: Allah's Messenger came to us all of a sudden as we were (busy in discussion) He said: "What are you discussing?" They (the companions) said: "We are talking about the last hour." Thereupon he said: "It will not come until you see ten signs before it, He made a mention of the Smoke, the Dajjal, the Beast, the Rising of the Sun from the West, the Descent of Jesus, Son of Mary, the emergence of Ya'juj and Ma'juj, and Landsliding will occur in three places, One in the East, one in the West and one in Arabia at the end of which a fire would burn forth from Yemen, which would drive people to the place of their assembly." (Muslim) Umme Salmah reported that I heard the Messenger of Allah saying, "After me there will be a landslide in the East, a landslide in the West and a landslide in the Peninsula of Arabia." I asked, "Oh Messenger of Allah will the Earth give way, though there are some pious people above it." The Prophet replied, "When its inhabitants exceed doing bad and evil." (Tabrani Fil-Awsat)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Interesting dream. Perhaps a little "lightweight" _javascript:icon('
')

It raises a very interesting question; Is there unstable sections of the underwater slopes around Hawaii? I think of the Canaries where there is considerable concern about a major collapse.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by UMayBRite!
reply to post by Thurisaz

Interesting dream. Perhaps a little "lightweight" _javascript:icon('
')

It raises a very interesting question; Is there unstable sections of the underwater slopes around Hawaii? I think of the Canaries where there is considerable concern about a major collapse.

Near the volcano, lava shelfs or benches do form, and collapse from time to time. People have died from standing on the benches when they collapsed, so the newly formed land near the volcano may not be the safest places to be.

It is the end of whale season right now, and some are still around in the waters offshore, so at the least you could imagine that it would be interesting to see a bench collapse from a whale's perspective.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

hi yes there is a forum for dreams and predictions but I put it in the wrong one. It was moved by a Mod into the right one.

reply to post by UMayBRite!

hi yes there are plenty of unstable areas, area is quite unpredictable. Last major tsunami to hit Japan came out of the Nth Pacific Ocean. Fingers crossed the dream just relates to me personally...

Originally posted by VariableConstant

It is the end of whale season right now, and some are still around in the waters offshore, so at the least you could imagine that it would be interesting to see a bench collapse from a whale's perspective.

yes it was lovely until I saw the shelf wall collapsing.

I had a lovely dream years ago that I was swimming with the dolphins...was fantastic.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Thurisaz because: to add replies

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I have been keeping an eye on the earthquakes due to this dream and then I wondered and googled what Yankee Doodle meant:

The vention did in Boston meet, The State House could not hold 'em So then they went to Fed'ral Street, And there the truth was told 'em... And ev'ry morning went to prayer, And then began disputing, Till oppositions silenced were, By arguments refuting. Now politicians of all kinds, Who are not yet decided, May see how Yankees speak their minds, And yet are not divided. So here I end my Fed'ral song, Composed of thirteen verses; May agriculture flourish long And commerce fill our purses!

en.wikipedia.org...

anyway, not that it is prolly related but when I just read this on wiki, noticed Boston was in the song lyrics...

Maybe the punk will be arrested in Fed'ral St?

oh and I also saw some other stuff and disregarded it because I thought it was in London and I was like...na, London isn't in America but there is quite a lot of them in the US.

edit on 19-4-2013 by Thurisaz because: fix url

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

top topics

join