It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers take control of North Korea's official Twitter and Flickr accounts and brand Kim Jong Un a

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This is a hilarious image of Junior (aka Kim Jong Un) of NK. I guess its a provocation to the leader to make a mistake using Anonymous? New face in modern warfare tactic? I wonder if he will start posting images of our POTUS in a similar manner? So far it has been nothing more than war of words/images/CGI. Lets hope it never comes down to nukes and destruction.

Hackers take control of North Korea's official Twitter and Flickr accounts and brand Kim Jong Un a pigActivists from the Anonymous group are believed to be behind cyber attack

Tweets on North Korea's official Twitter account said 'Hacked'

Flickr page showed image of Kim as a pig with Mickey Mouse on his chest The mocked-up Wanted poster included a $1million 'bounty' on Kim

Hackers posted a picture of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un portrayed as a pig on the country's official flickr account today.

The account and the official Uriminzokkiri Twitter account were apparently hacked today as tensions in the Korean Peninsula continued to rise.

The North’s Uriminzokkiri Twitter and Flickr accounts stopped sending out content typical of that posted by the regime in Pyongyang, such as photos of North’s leader Kim Jong Un meeting with military officials.

SOURCE

edit on 5-4-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
ooooo... He's a sensitive one too. Thin skinned and real touchy by what we've been watching. I have a feeling it's a REAL REAL bad day to be someone working on his personal staff or really, anywhere within throwing distance of whatever Dear Leader can pick up and throw right now.

(Quick! Hide those hand grenades!)
Priceless.... Now this is what I call Hacktainment. Oh yes. Well done to whoever yanked his chain on this one.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Oh, that'll set him off.....

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It is not enough that the West has massive war games and increased sanctions, now we have to make fun of the guy as well. Wars have been started on less than this.

I think he should get his best artists to do some of all the Western Leaders. POTUS, The Queen, all the Prime Ministers and Presidents. He could have some fun.

I hope he has a sense of humor!

P

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I think this is irresponsible. It's akin to poking a hornet's nest with a stick.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
LIL KIM's soon gonna taste a nuke and be crispy bacon

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Have you seen the propaganda flicks out of North Korea? I think their animation and motion graphics programs need new instructors. Something tells me that their version of new posters to make fun of our leaders would make Dear Leader feel worse ..not better.

Poor guy just can't catch a break some days, can he? Lets all have it now.. One big collective .."awwwwwwww.."

(tries to maintain composure.....fails...
)

edit on 5-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I wish I could have seen the look on his face when he saw this!

Definitely a Kodak moment!

EDIT: Lets just hope he doesn't over react about all this!
edit on 5-4-2013 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Somewhere. in a dark and cold room of an NSA hacker house, a bunch of 20-somethings are eating pizza, drinking Mt. Dew, and laughing it up, while playing WoW on another screen.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I doubt if many from the west will recognise that 'pig' caricature.

That dressed up pig came from a story during the Tang Dynasty - Journey to the West. Its about the adventures of a chinese buddhist monk who teamed with a monkey with super-powers, a water demon and lusty bumbling pig as his protectors under orders by Buddha to serve as redemption from the sins, to make that journey to India to receive the buddhist scriptures and bring enlightenment back to China.

Those hackers must at least know something about Chinese history to portray Fatboy as that tale's character, but for sure, Fatboy kimmie has a lot of redemption needed for what he had done as leader -starved his citizens and threaten nuke wars upon mankind.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by pheonix358

Have you seen the propaganda flicks out of North Korea? I think their animation and motion graphics programs need new instructors. Something tells me that their version of new posters to make fun of our leaders would make Dear Leader feel worse ..not better.

Poor guy just can't catch a break some days, can he? Lets all have it now.. One big collective .."awwwwwwww.."

(tries to maintain composure.....fails...
)

edit on 5-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

He could always send the work out to China. They are doing some great work now. Would only cost his lunch money!

P

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
It is not enough that the West has massive war games and increased sanctions, now we have to make fun of the guy as well. Wars have been started on less than this.

I think he should get his best artists to do some of all the Western Leaders. POTUS, The Queen, all the Prime Ministers and Presidents. He could have some fun.

P

So NK can produce thousands of hours of totally ridiculous anti-US propaganda films containing nothing but complete fabrication, yet once again NK is somehow the victim because some hackers posted a funny pig faced kimmy.

How ridiculous, I'll never understand the mentality of some people

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
I think this is irresponsible. It's akin to poking a hornet's nest with a stick.

Yeah exactly like that...if half the hornets were starving and non of them had stingers, and their little jaws were broken. I think it's pretty funny.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM
LIL KIM's soon gonna taste a nuke and be crispy bacon

LOL Do you actually think he'll even be in NK when it gets lit up? I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

I saw this floating around instagram. If any of you guys have instagram search under the hashtag #NorthKorea. You will see theres a lot of funny memes of junior out there.

I just read an article about Fidel Castro warning against North Korea starting a war that could affect 70% of the worlds population. Even Fidel is against action from NK. Crazy times.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

P

So NK can produce thousands of hours of totally ridiculous anti-US propaganda films containing nothing but complete fabrication, yet once again NK is somehow the victim because some hackers posted a funny pig faced kimmy.

For heavens sake, lighten up!

If someone is angry at you with steam coming out of their ears, are you going to continue to stir them up. I suppose it is OK if you're the one with the 45 in your belt.

It is a fun pic and at the same time it is serious. All of their propaganda is for home consumption and is about as accurate as the MSM reports on NK.

P

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

P

For heavens sake, lighten up!

If someone is angry at you with steam coming out of their ears, are you going to continue to stir them up. I suppose it is OK if you're the one with the 45 in your belt.

It is a fun pic and at the same time it is serious. All of their propaganda is for home consumption and is about as accurate as the MSM reports on NK.

P

Your right I was probably being too serious. After reading other threads were there are people who literally think the kims are good folks who are victims of the rest of the world I was in "one of those moods"

My bad. I personally think it's hilarious, I too wish I could have seen his face upon him seeing that picture. If he ever saw it, I wonder how much lil kim is kept in the dark by his "handlers"

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

The one word I would use to describe Kim would be 'Petulant.' What we do not know is the answer to the question, "who gives the order to push the big red button." Are the Generals actually in charge. Does Kim have something like the Praetorian Guards (Roman History) to keep him safe and carry out his death sentence orders.

If Kim can push the button, these pics could be deadly. If not, then I imagine that the Generals laugh themselves silly while making sure Kim believes the whole world shakes at the mention of his name.

The problem is, we do not know the answer to who can access the big red button in NK. It is bad enough in the US where Bush Jnr may have gotten out of the wrong side of the bed one day or hell, pushed it by mistake. I think Obummer would eat his fingers off trying to come to a decision.

The world is a powder keg. Who has the match, cause that is all it will take.

P

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
I doubt if many from the west will recognise that 'pig' caricature.

That dressed up pig came from a story during the Tang Dynasty - Journey to the West. Its about the adventures of a chinese buddhist monk who teamed with a monkey with super-powers, a water demon and lusty bumbling pig as his protectors under orders by Buddha to serve as redemption from the sins, to make that journey to India to receive the buddhist scriptures and bring enlightenment back to China.

Yeah, It's Pigsy, or as he is originally called, Zhu Bajie Wiki

Zhu Bajie is a complex and developed character in the novel. He looks like a terrible monster, part human and part pig, who often gets himself and his companions into trouble through his laziness, gluttony, and propensity for lusting after pretty women.

Pigsy was transformed into a more presentable character in the 80's for television...

Pigsy, a pig monster consumed with lust and gluttony, who was expelled from Heaven after harassing the Star Princess Vega—the Jade Emperor's mistress—for a kiss.

..............wiki

Iconic to many in the UK, from the series "Monkey"

He not only "helped" bring Buddism from India to China,

He even invented the "Mobot"

Those hackers must at least know something about Chinese history to portray Fatboy as that tale's character,

...It Ain't Necessarily So... Pigsy made a comeback on Chinese TV in 2009 or so,

....with a snouty nose.....

Look familiar?

I think the hackers are more influenced by the newer portrayal of ol' Pigsy....

Tfw.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join