It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do: advice sought on a controversial topic

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

Originally posted by 123143
The tech exists and is in use. I am a victim of it. My life was destroyed by it.

What is needed is a support group.

Perhaps because of distance and scheduling, we could treat this thread in that way. It is what I hoped for. Please, if you feel safe, share your story with us. I guanantee to be the "compassion guard," in terms of responses.

My former employer, government, targets me. I have an implant in my throat, which was placed while I was sedated.

I lost all my friends and my job. My family disowned me because I broke the neighbor's window. It was an accident.

The tactics used are electronic and include sleep deprivation and emotional/verbal abuse. I lost 50 pounds in two months. They activate my smoke alarms and jerk my arms and legs to startle me out of sleep.

While I was hospitalized they entered my house via my dormer. I found an "accidental" photo on my cell phone, so I assume they cloned it.

They talk to me telling me the fact that I can prove nothing is very satisfying.

I completely broke down, crying almost all day, every day for two years.

Now and then the e-harassment is shut off and the ringing in my ears stops. When they do that they always want me to break the law in some way. They say they want me imprisoned or committed. I refuse and the e-harassment resumes and my ears begin ringing again.

There are other things but they were such personal violations I can't talk about them here.

I have a real need for a serious support group.

We are all absolutely defenseless against this. It is moral bankruptcy at its worst.

The hardest thing about this harassment is that you see suicide as the only escape. I tried four times.

Any entity that drives people to this extreme should be severely punished. EXECUTED.

I am in year six of this harassment. I am a TI because I threatened to expose the abuses of my employer. My credibility has been destroyed, which is their MO.

I will answer serious questions.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

You, sir/madam, are exactly the kind of person, with such experiences I wished to reach in this thread. However, I am presently in the middle of a job. I will return as soon as possible, and review your post in detail, and respond. Thanks so much, in advance, for sharing your story here. Please check back soon, if possible, as I will be back to give you my full attention and replly to you.
until then,
Tetra

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

reply to post by 123143

You, sir/madam, are exactly the kind of person, with such experiences I wished to reach in this thread. However, I am presently in the middle of a job. I will return as soon as possible, and review your post in detail, and respond. Thanks so much, in advance, for sharing your story here. Please check back soon, if possible, as I will be back to give you my full attention and replly to you.
until then,
Tetra

I'll be here.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

You bring up some excellent points in regards to the issues with assuming that someone remembering something aberrant may be suffering from "false memory". Not to make things worse, but I witnessed an issue or defect in my mother's memory where she has literally assumed that specific memories are actually her own when they are not. She's growing older and probably has pickled her brain by now (Korsakoff) so it is most likely a form of confabulation, which is like a false memory and is associated with cerebral disease like the aforementioned Korsakoff Syndrome, dementia, Alzheimer's, Schizophrenia and brain injury. All of these ailments tend to become pretty darn obvious. I suspect that confabulation was the "in" that was most likely used to classify disagreeable memories as being false.

False memory can be deliberately created but whether it will set or not depends on the individual and the method. My parents lied about a specific place of residence (through omission) yet I actually had two memories that contradicted what they had said about their life in that purported time period. When I called out my father on the matter just this last year, he was surprised and admitted that they had in fact lied about where I was living in that time period. Something complex and large--not likely to get falsified unless the event is created through hypnotic suggestion. A minor detail--yes, that can be modified and recollected inaccurately as someone tries to fill in the blanks as we tend to rely on others to substantiate and fill minor memory gaps.

The biggest problem that I have with false memory is that incidence of longstanding PTSD may have been previously diagnosed for the individual before the recollection of the purported "false memory". If an adult recalls a relatively happy life but still has PTSD, well, something clearly went very wrong somewhere along the line and that raises the probability that the recollected trauma is real.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Totally forgot. This ran on Wired last year and I don't know, I find it kind of troubling. Just because we can, it doesn't mean that we should. I can think of a few dozen ways that a pill that makes you forget is a very, very bad idea to create.

Whenever the brain wants to retain something, it relies on just a handful of chemicals. Even more startling, an equally small family of compounds could turn out to be a universal eraser of history, a pill that we could take whenever we wanted to forget anything.

www.wired.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think it's foolishness to play games with pills to forget. While bad memories are bad they're intermingled with necessary memories.

I would like to forget what is happening to me but I don't want what few good memories there are to be erased.

I don't know why false memories are being discussed. They have nothing to do with the thread topic. Are you implying I've imagined what is happening to me?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I think it's foolishness to play games with pills to forget. While bad memories are bad they're intermingled with necessary memories.

I would like to forget what is happening to me but I don't want what few good memories there are to be erased.

I don't know why false memories are being discussed. They have nothing to do with the thread topic. Are you implying I've imagined what is happening to me?

Because someone else brought them up as a potential source for "odd" memories and, since I'm in a similar boat as you (peculiar childhood memories), then I'd probably be the last person that would accuse another in a similar situation as things being a figment of their imagination. If you re-read what I said, you should spot where I am dismissive of the idea of false memory because actual false memory is usually found in cases of cerebral disease and querying whether accusations of false memory take into account long preexisting PTSD. Please re-read what I wrote again.

P.S. And totally agree about the pill thing. I just see venues of massive abuse with that. If someone can slip a mickey into a drink at a bar fairly easy (as in the case of roofies), then how hard would it be to wipe a person's memory? Too much power that could be massively abused and yet another sign that MK research left its indelible mark on scientific study today. Removing memories was one of the goals of the MK program.
edit on 13/4/13 by WhiteAlice because: added the ps.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Reread. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes, I agree with everything you say here. I think my notions, or hope, for some kind of "justice" someday serves psychologically as just as way for me to continue to get up in the morning, and keep going on.....and also to try to hold onto some belief that there will be some redemption possible one day in this life....redempiton for the simple act of living, and life, itself.

As to your take on karma, I have thought the exact same on many occasions myself. It makes perfect sense in that it fits in with so much of how we view everything in this manipulated existence, nodding to the idea that it actually is, likely, a completely manipulated existence.

Thanks so much for you participation in this thread, and all the wisdom you have brought to it, especially your analysis of false memory syndrome. And your support of me, personally. These responses help me to feel that writing this thread was, after all, a good thing, and not just an opening of the proverbial can of worms with no way to collect them and put them back. What a visual....when I was trying, truly, to be positive.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The tech exists and is in use. I am a victim of it. My life was destroyed by it.

What is needed is a support group.

Perhaps because of distance and scheduling, we could treat this thread in that way. It is what I hoped for. Please, if you feel safe, share your story with us. I guanantee to be the "compassion guard," in terms of responses.

My former employer, government, targets me. I have an implant in my throat, which was placed while I was sedated.

I lost all my friends and my job. My family disowned me because I broke the neighbor's window. It was an accident.

The tactics used are electronic and include sleep deprivation and emotional/verbal abuse. I lost 50 pounds in two months. They activate my smoke alarms and jerk my arms and legs to startle me out of sleep.

While I was hospitalized they entered my house via my dormer. I found an "accidental" photo on my cell phone, so I assume they cloned it.

They talk to me telling me the fact that I can prove nothing is very satisfying.

I completely broke down, crying almost all day, every day for two years.

Now and then the e-harassment is shut off and the ringing in my ears stops. When they do that they always want me to break the law in some way. They say they want me imprisoned or committed. I refuse and the e-harassment resumes and my ears begin ringing again.

There are other things but they were such personal violations I can't talk about them here.

We are all absolutely defenseless against this. It is moral bankruptcy at its worst.

The hardest thing about this harassment is that you see suicide as the only escape. I tried four times.

Any entity that drives people to this extreme should be severely punished. EXECUTED.

I am in year six of this harassment. I am a TI because I threatened to expose the abuses of my employer. My credibility has been destroyed, which is their MO.

I will answer serious questions.

First, I apologize it has taken days for me to reply to you. I am suffering from several health issues right now, making me what they call a "chronic pain" patient. Therefore, sometimes it is difficult, due to herniated discs in my neck, to sit upright and type, much less think clearly. And what you have posted, I feel, deserves clear and careful consideration in replying.

I would like to ask how you were able to ascertain or what physical test were performed that the implant you describe is in that location. Also, are you fairly certain this is the only one, or just the one that was found, perhaps?

When you began to experience this six years ago, how were you able to determine what was happening to you and the source? Meaning, a lot of people who suffer in this way are not aware, necessarily, in the beginning, at least, what is happening to them. Ergo, they seek counseling, and end up with some kind of psychological dianosis, and then begin researching other possibilities because they have enough self confidence and awareness to know that their "symptoms," for lack of a better word if you didn't know what was going on, are not originating from within their own minds and bodies.

I lost all my friends and my job. My family disowned me because I broke the neighbor's window.

I feel for you. I could say that seven times over and still coul not convey my depthh of compassion for you on this. The isolation can be the very worst part of this. That is its intended effect, as well. For alone, we become so much more emotionally vulnerable, and therefore, the harrassment becomes that much more difficult to endure.

We are all absolutely defenseless against this.

The "other things" which you alllude to I am pretty sure I understand and know the nature of.... You are not alone. Many suffer the same. Knowing you hardly need me to explain it to you, but in the interests of others reading who may not be aware (and part of the purpose of the thread is educating those who either choose not to believe this is happening or do not understand the complete overtaking of this through technology and the hijacking of one's mind and body, and how using these techniques in concert works: i.e., putting something in one's mind while creating a physical response, again through technological means) the best I can offer in support of you through this is to not let that create an unnecessary shame in you, a rejection of both what your mind is doing "without you" and what happens to your body..... I don't know how else to say it. But I do know how f%$#cking awful this can be. And your use of the word "violation" here describes it
cont

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
quite accuractely, though it's far worse, I think, than t hat word can even impart.

As for your needing a serious support group, I wholeheartedly agree. I wish I had advice for you about how to find one. My reserach on this has not come up with anything like that, and there are many who need it. Not finding that kind of help was one of my priime motivating factors for writing the thread. All I can offer is that you visit here, often, and feel free to pm me, or anyone else here, whom, I think, you will find extremely supportive of what you are suffering and how to hold onto yourself through it.

As for suicide, I also completely understand. Please, please, don't give them the satisfaction. This, ultimately, is what whomever perpetrates this wants from you. It is the ultimate in getting rid of you, which they view as inconvenient at best, due to your whistleblowing attempts, and gives them the ultimate in plausible deniabiliity: see, he/she was crazy and disturbed after all. "Tsk, tsk, what a shame we couldn't have gotten them to a good psychiatrist for all those mental problems he/she had...."

Not only that, the world would lose a valuable human being who just might be able to help us find our way back to a population of humanity, instead of slavery.....
Tetra

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

Removing memories was one of the goals of the MK program.

I might add that it was a goal which was achieved with terrifying consequences for those it worked upon.....

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 123143

Also, a page ago, King Seesar gave this info, although I have not checked this site out myself. Perhaps there is something here that would be of value to you, in terms of your mentioning a serious support group. The quote below is from KS:

The best support gorup around is Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance they are the biggest support/activist of there kind here is the link..........

www.freedomfchs.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheConstruKctionofLight
reply to post by Bluesma

Actually, a pretty significant percentage of child sexual abuse and incest cases are not real- they are false memories. (there are many psychological mechanisms that cause this) But

Any have statistics to prove this? How were these statistics collected and what methodology was used?

from wiki
en.wikipedia.org...

"False memory syndrome is defined as:

[A] condition in which a person's identity and interpersonal relationships are centered around a memory of traumatic experience which is objectively false but in which the person strongly believes. Note that the syndrome is not characterized by false memories as such. We all have memories that are inaccurate. Rather, the syndrome may be diagnosed when the memory is so deeply ingrained that it orients the individual's entire personality and lifestyle, in turn disrupting all sorts of other adaptive behavior...False Memory Syndrome is especially destructive because the person assiduously avoids confrontation with any evidence that might challenge the memory. Thus it takes on a life of its own, encapsulated and resistant to correction. The person may become so focused on memory that he or she may be effectively distracted from coping with the real problems in his or her life.[12] Emphasis in original

The concept of FMS has proven controversial,[13][14] and the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders does not include it. Paul R. McHugh, member of the FMSF, stated that the term was not adopted into the fourth version of the manual due to the pertinent committee being headed by believers in recovered memory.[2]"

Note the above

was not adopted into the fourth version of the manual due to the pertinent committee being headed by believers in recovered memory.[2]"

So we have a group of "professionals" who fall into the categories of beleivers as opposed to unbeleivers...
]

When it comes to the victim, it doesn't matter whether it really happened or not. Real or imagined, it has the SAME effects in the long term. The same psychologcial damage, blockages, fears, defenses, etc.

True

One of the things a mental healthcare professional learns to do is suspend judgement and simply be receptive. That is actually very hard for many people to do. Sometimes it is what we need most though. Something my shrink parents explained to me long ago and that stuck in my head was that

True. But and just as a thought experiment let us consider.

A "psych" has a vested interest. Do you think all psychs come from a neutral position. What if a large enough group of victims pointed to something grand akin to an agenda or the simple evil sexual gratification of perpetrators in "high places" preying. An evil so horrible that the mind of the common man shuts down and doesnt know how to deal with the idea of a hidden group of those in power "feeding"

Would not a psych be employed to first of all come up with the idea of " a false memory " as a subjective label, then label the victim as such, and then "offer treatment" You see how the victim is further ensnared by the perpetrator.

Now when I see "professional learn to do" in the above all it tells me is that a professional is one who belongs to an organiztion/beleif system that adheres to a doctrine of consensus thinking. They have studied, got the qualifications and the letters after their name but at the end of the day they belong to a mindset that deals with the subjective mind in ways that "doesnt rock the boat" or bring "disrepute" to their professional body.

Ah, I don't know. When I had strange experiences, I went to a shrink. I didn't ask strangers on the internet to help me. There are times when real human contact and presence is preferable to a computer screen.

And a shrink at first is not a stranger? One cannot ignore the benefit of face to face contact for help. But doing own research and canvassing a wide range of views cannot hurt and in fact may bring a wider perspective Remember that the minute you walk into a psychiatrists room you are labelled "patient"

I just wanted to requote your entire post here because I felt it was so very important. Everthing you say here is dead-on, and needs to be read and reread by those who doubt, or attribute this to false memory syndrdome.
Thanks again for your wise words and participation.
Tetra

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I know there is an implant in my throat because I can feel it being activated. The impulses are electrical. This is one way they speak to me, using my own voice box.

I can trace the implant to a procedure I had. I was mildly sedated. After the procedure I started to feel the activation of the implant.

I don't know if I have any others.

I was not immediately aware of the harassment. I thought life was just handing me crap.

When I figured it out, partly because of the implant, I knew it was the government. They did not use the implant to speak to me until I was well into their "program", thoroughly freaked out, friendless, "familyless" and vulnerable.

I was "diagnosed". The harassment drives you into the "desired" psychological state.

Recovery of my reputation is now impossible, which I believe is the goal.
edit on 4/14/13 by 123143 because: Clarification

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

I was "diagnosed". The harassment drives you into the "desired" psychological state.

Recovery of my reputation is now impossible, which I believe is the goal.
edit on 4/14/13 by 123143 because: Clarification

Absolutely, this is the goal. And the compromising of your sanity, as well, along the way. That way you are
"nullified," there is a better word; it is just evading me at the moment. I am old

But I am quite interested, for you say you were "diagnosed." By whom, in what way.....understand, I am not asking this as in asking for some kind of proof, or in any doubt of what you have shared....just looking to be clear, and communicate in the most clear way possible......

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
And, of you don't mind my asking a few more questions, as well: I am intrigued that yyou simple "knew," that this was the exact position and location of your implant....
I have read much which indicates that when we hear the propogated thought in our own voice, that the region for an implant which would do this, specifically, would be slightly to either side of the base of the neck, where our neck meets our skull....in that region, a sort of "voicebox" and auditory location in the functioning of our body....

I will try to find the source where I read this and provide it, for further clarification and in the need to sort or "compare notes."
I also was just wondering if you had undergone any specific MRI or CT scans which would have provided a definitive location of something foreign within you....

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This is an interesting site for anyone looking for solutions, though I cannot vouch for success rates here:Lone Star Consulting

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Hope that worked....I would provide the image directly but do not know how to achieve this quite yet
edit on 14-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

Tried to link an image of an implant in an X-ray but was not able to do so, sorry.However, the image is available on the Lone Star site I sourced above. It is an x ray and story of a veteran and soldier, and he assert this is how and by whom he was implanted.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

They tell me I'm bipolar. Is a stranger talking to me with my own voice box bipolar? Is that picture of my driveway and an extension cord that doesn't belong to me on my phone that I didn't take bipolar? Did I imagine the entrance of my dormer by strangers? Did I jerk my own arms and legs to keep me awake for five straight days? Did I imagine I smelled smoke everywhere when there was no smoke around?

They can tell me I have a psych problem all they want. I know the truth. I threatened to write a book and shortly thereafter I began to be harassed and was implanted.

My life was systematically destroyed in just the way described by hundreds of other people whom I have never met. What is that? GOVERNMENT.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join