It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Walking Dead Memes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku

this show got boring very quickly
too much talking not enough zombies.

Hence the reason I stopped watching. I wanted to watch a show about zombies, not a soap opera with zombies inserted once in a great while. And yes, I am calling the show a soap opera. Actually I take that back, soap operas have better acting and less drama.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
There is not a single person in that group, aside from maybe the new black guy, that should even be considered leader material. It seems like they enjoy killing off characters with any spine. Merl, gone. Andrea? Yeah, she was dumb at times, but still had some backbone. Shane? Gone. All you have are a bunch of cry babies, a 10 year old spoiled brat, and "I see dead people" Rick.

And for the love of God, can someone punch the Asian guy in the FACE? Your GF got felt up for like 5 seconds, let's cry about it for 10 episodes! Seriously... I wish the Governor would have won. I'd rather listen to him and Rick have a non stop imaginary telephone conversation for the rest of the series than watch Carl throw another temper tantrum.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Ummm...Thank's alot for all the spoilers...I have to wait until netflix gets the season before I can watch it. I am glad to hear that Andrea bought the farm though, her and Zane just had to go. I actually like the show, but now I know to not venture into these threads anymore........I HATE spoilers...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouSir

Ummm...Thank's alot for all the spoilers...I have to wait until netflix gets the season before I can watch it. I am glad to hear that Andrea bought the farm though, her and Zane just had to go. I actually like the show, but now I know to not venture into these threads anymore........I HATE spoilers...

YouSir

Umm, theyre not spoilers if the episodes have already aired.. Not our fault you cant get AMC channel in your cable package.
If youd like, i can post a synopsis of the entire season for you?
edit on 6-4-2013 by TriForce because: (no reason given)

also, you know the entire season can be downloaded, like right now, dont you?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TriForce

Originally posted by YouSir

YouSir

Umm, theyre not spoilers if the episodes have already aired.. Not our fault you cant get AMC channel in your cable package.
If youd like, i can post a synopsis of the entire season for you?

also, you know the entire season can be downloaded, like right now, dont you?
Ummm....Wow...spoil...much?

Actually...I didn't know that the season could be downloaded, but I can wait until netflix picks it up....I live way out in the country and my High Speed ISP is only one step above dial-up. No...I'm going to stick with them because of the unlimited bandwidth, their packages only restrict download/upload bit rate...not total bit amount. They're in the middle of transitioning to a new system that will kick my rate from 500 k per sec to 10 mb per sec...Until then it's sometimes a waiting game for page load...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

Oh Carl dies in season 3
....If you don't want spoilers why would you look at a meme thread when the memes change with the story every week?

Oh and Daryl kills Carol when she got bit by a zombie carl.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by YouSir

Oh Carl dies in season 3
....If you don't want spoilers why would you look at a meme thread when the memes change with the story every week?

Oh and Daryl kills Carol when she got bit by a zombie carl.
Ummm...wow monkey boy, I'm glad you're captain obvious this week...thanks for nothing...I mean really...thanks. Being as this is the first meme thread I've ever participated in/read then yep, I should have screwed the tin foil onto my head a little tighter so that I could know all of that wonderful information you just spewed...I should just change my avatar to curious george and pat my little fuzzy self on the back KNOWING that i've got all the answers...just like monkey boy

YouSir

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join