It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Avatars: What's the Story with Yours

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I was holding the paw of a white buffalo as she lay dying, and she looked at me with her brown eyes and said "When I die cut off my skin and wear it." "Sure," I told her, "and I'll wear an egg on my back and dance around with a white wolf." "Okay, cool," she said.

My two favorites here are the guy with the waterfall of water splashing on him, and the owl that just barely moves it's feathers in the wind. Both of those are interesting and I usually watch them for awhile when I see them.
edit on 4-4-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by shhhhhh
reply to post by CX

Got a link to some of your music played on your banjo?

Lol you're joking.....i said i play it, i didn't say i play it well.

Just learning to be honest, one day though, i promise i'll play something.

CX.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by shhhhhh

I have several. I change them up for fun and for how I feel. I really like the one that is displaying now. The blue eyes have a sadness to them...I have blue eyes. I like the gas mask on cause I feel sometimes I can't say what I'm thinking, so it's more so covering my mouth so I can't speak.

Peace and love
-nat cat-

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by shhhhhh

I love cats and have three of them roaming around my house.
One of my cats looks like my avatar.A good friend made my
avatar for me and another friend added my crown.
I wanted you to know that I really love mice! One of these days
we should have lunch

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I like your avatar. Nice warm colors.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Training K9's is what I like to do, so I picked one of several pics I had on my computer.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I change mine all the time, on whim, mood, etc. I have to say this is my favorite currently. The guys over at Avatar Creations went on an animation kick and I lucked out and grabbed the lizard that runs across the circuit board. I found the image of the circuit board on google images, and the same artist who created the lizard sized it for me. I like the juxtaposition of modern and primitive, technology and life. Anyone looking for a smashing avatar/background, should check out the link in my signature, the artists there work hard to create whatever you want and it is free for ATS'ers.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I chose mine from a bank of pictures one of my funny friends had on his twitter account. I thought if I used it as mine, people might think I'm the funny one. But really I'm a plagiarist and fraud.

Hangs head in shame and leaves thread....

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

i'd like to see your city, fancy a date

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
My Avatar is of my youngest daughter and because i messed it up Templer74 kindly fixed it for me and gave me a back ground for it that is so like what my daughter loves, now that was spooky!!

I would have put a pic of myself up but i didn't want to frighten anyone, its bad enough having to look in the mirror every morning

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
My avatar is the symbol of chaos
I rendered my current avatar using image editing software.

Also, here is an older version...

Its always been in my avatar ever since I joined.

I think I'll create a new one this weekend.

edit on 5-4-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The reason I have this avatar is because I thought it was cute and funny. Most of my avatars are tongue in cheek since I would like to be the user with a sense of humor and common sense.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
My old avatar was a theme nicola tesla and the name is a song from a band called tesla

my new avatar I made is a mesa boogie mark 5 guitar amp I just bought , amazing amp

edit on 5/4/13 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I am obsessed with aliens and UFOs,
Most of my avatars have had a sci fi or military theme, but i took this with my iphone to be funny, and like the other poster said, when the aliens come, they will see my level of devotion and wont eat me either

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Now I am a Sultan.

I love the interwebs, where else can you go from a perty Jellyfish to a Sultan?

In dreams?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
My new avatar is of chi from Chobits!

She's such a cutie pootie!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join