It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did you do on your day off from ATS ???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
OK, in this thread I would like to know what everyone did on their day off. I got up happy
, got to work sent the guys to where I wanted them. Shooed everyone out the door logged in, (still smiling). stayed on for a couple hours then had to go check a couple job sites.

I guess around 2 or 3 tried my mobile. Nothing
tried 10 or 12 times nothing.
Of course my first thought went paranoid.... AM I BANNED!!!!

Perplexed and dejected I hurried back to my shop. Ran in the door ( I actually left my keys in the door
)

Got on my " puter" ( thank's a lot Cody I can't get that out of my head now) tried to log in NOTHING, my head was reeling, fingers shaking, I couldn't focus, do something my mind was screaming think , think , think, oh yea search!!!!!

First search what a refief found some members on F.B. Ok I'm not banned. PHEW!!!

But now what am I going to do I don't do F.B.??

I again had to think what now I felt alone, dejected, in need of stimulating conversation, and company. So I had a apithany, what do guys do when they feel this way?????

To make a long story short, I went to the bar and got drunk.

Not really my pic but it get's the point across cheers.

So what did you do?
edit on 4-4-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

I did super secret ninja granny stuff:

I made chicken and dumplings and a peach cobbler!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I died a little bit inside

Glad everythings back up and running

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

MMMMM... Sounds good, I wish I would have stayed home . This morning was awful worse one in years. Have you ever taken B.C powder with your coffee ?
Yuck

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Yep, many times. I keep BC Powders handy, but I prefer to wash them down with sweet tea- doing it with coffee is yucky! Nothing beats a headache quicker though.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

well i have been in the woods a couple of days playing owl sounds in the middle of the night,, got a few responses,,
played an accidental coocoo! sound also,,, messed up the forest totally....... good field trip that was...

link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Hey, where have you been? Haven't bumped into you for awhile.

Died inside a little too , I guess that's why I drowned my sorrows.

link   
I went through a Canadian proxy and logged in to ATS when US access was denied because of the attack and got my fix. I true junkie finds a way.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Once I'd worked out that this wasn't an indication that the world was ending I got on Facebook and bemoaned the fact that I couldn't get my daily dose of some of the truly spectacular nutters that ATS attracts.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I joined the DownTime mob
It was an ATS day fer sure

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Agreed, That stuff is truly a miracle from the gods for hangovers.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Learned how to download movies for free.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well i tried to log on and nothing. So i thought Im i banned to lol. Anyway i had a few beers because im off work this week. I stared at the Tv for around 10 seconds!. I thought the russians had hacked my pc for posting funny president putin pictures (i guess paranoia and this site go hand in hand). Then i listened to some tunes on youtube

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I have just been enjoying this BEAUTIFUL Colorado wheather

Back to my darkened lair though now that ATS is back up

link   
Hung out at IIDRN and worked...hit "refresh" .....a lot

link   
reply to post by solve

Sounds like fun. We had a fox sneaking around once when I was young. We tried to draw it in one night with a squealing rabbit cassett tape. We ended up getting attacked by a Owl, man you don't hear them coming until they hit you.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
I went through a Canadian proxy and logged in to ATS when US access was denied because of the attack and got my fix. I true junkie finds a way.

Ain't that the truth!!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I've been in that Fakebook Thing, and of course the conversation at isitdownrightnow
I lurked in the conversation on "the other site" between SO and GM..........
made a few new FB Friends, got some inside view of some members, so for me it was one of the best things to happen yesterday, yeah i know DDoS are a plague and not good but what happens then taken me by surprise, havent thought about meeting some of these guys here, on another site and with more personal introduction.
For more it makes ATS even more interesting now, it was great.

Btw, we all missed Mr. Lithgow in our ongoing conversation at isitdownrightnow

Greetings to all who took part in "The Downtime Happening" , it was a great Night i spend with you all.

PEACE, and stay safe

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
watched cnn and played the new tomb raider game while little kim renewed his threats.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Well i tried to log on and nothing. So i thought Im i banned to

Great minds think alike Doc. Especially when we balance on a razor blade with some of our post.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join