It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Blueprint] - To take control back from TPTB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
First of all, this is not a thread to gather a populace to do a common action, the blueprint is one that is self defined, and one that can be done alone - or within a family unit. The blueprint can be used to personally grow and slowly but surely take power back within yourself, and ultimately those around you. Enough people doing this will allow the Blueprint to succeed and thus - for you to succeed also, thus allowing the power to go back to the people, and no longer be entrusted amongst those we consider the powers that be.

Second - I will describe the reasoning why TPTB are in actual control in the first place, people ask 'why do they do this' - the response is usually 'power'. But why power? Whats so good about it. I've done some research and even received information from the one who passed the blueprint down to me. Silly me, I didn't write down the step by step, but I will try and recall the 5 steps to taking control back.

Power is apparently like a drug - and the sort of power TPTB have, its one that is on tap, without an off switch. The stimulation that this power gives - one of total world domination and control, is similar to the drug coc aine - it stimulates the brain stem 24/7, and as quoted from my mentor, is 'A drug like no other - and thousands times better than sex'.

Apparently this is where the 'Pineal Gland' juice - reptilian shapeshifting theories of them harvesting the pineal gland secretion and drinking it comes from. Such theories in my opinion are just to illustrate and give the power 'colour', not accurate - although could be.

So the above stipulates the power hungry monguls TPTB are, and why they do it - basically its just 'for kicks'.

The other thing is the question "Why Me". The answer I give is 'Why not - and no one else will do it". But lets go a bit deeper with that shall we.

Most of us are lead to believe we HAVE NO POWER - but this is totally opposite from the truth, we have been brainwashed to belief we are no one and have nothing to give or show or do anything that is outright 'outrageous'. We have the following powers and one more.

As an individual, you have the power of a Nation. Thats right, the power of a nation + one more. One a nation does not have, (unless its an anarchist nation)

1) You have the power of Governance - you can govern your own family, community, area
2) You have the power of Economics - Finances, budgets, etc.. etc..
3) You have the power of Politics - Part of governance, but basically all of Politics is
4) You have the power of Defence - Thats right, you can be a one man army - a defence system of sorts

The only difference between the above and a nation - is the 'capacity'. You do not have a 1 million man army, or a nation of politics, but the rules still apply to yourself and to your family and those around you.

I did mention one more that a nation does not have. That is this:

5) Civil Disobedience

Thats right, you can be disobedient if you so wish - don't go do stupid things though, be smart. An example I was given was just to annoy the taxation department. If you owe 500 dollars in tax, pay 500 and 45c. Then the next year, pay 499 and 55c, then the next year pay more, the next year pay less. You are balancing out the economics, but it stuffs up with their system and it wastes their time trying to make their accounts balance.

More on the above hopefully later in the thread

So the 5 Step process is as follows and I will just outline them for now, I will get back to the thread later to discuss further.

1) Self sustainability

Grow your own food

2) Self sufficiency

Use water tanks, solar panels - re-inject back into the power grid etc...

3) Knoweth thy Local Emergency Personnel

Bake them a cake, take some food, get to know them. If SHTF - they'll remember you and will assist you more than the next man (selfish i know, but there's a reason for it)

4) Get active and be known within local Community

The above 3 helps with this, give them insight on how to grow their own vegs, show them how to inject back into the powergrid, do this and you will be remembered, and recognised for phase 5

5) Get active and be known in local government - run for mayor or local parliament

So this is where things start to go good for you and your community - if you've done the previous 4 steps over a period of time, there should be no reason why you would not be elected - and if not elected, at least HAVE A VOICE in your local community.

Ok so thats it for starters...hoping to add more later

Marty

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Very good thread and I applaud the idea and the steps necessary.
The only thing I disagree with is the part about getting into the politics. I would never want to do this because I'm not a lime light kind of person. I'd be more of a behind the scenes consultant of sorts.
What do you say though to someone like me who believes that the politicians are mostly chosen according to their role in frats and sorority houses where blackmail is established on them?
How do we stop this? These people get corrupted so early on and are hand picked by psychopaths who are very good at choosing other psychopaths. Then, there's the sick side of power where there are those who are involved with the pedo rings who know others who are powerful pedos. I believe these need to be destroyed first and foremost before government can even begin to clean itself up.
I'm really too tired at the moment to discuss this back and forth, but I wanted to give your thread a bump and offer my thoughts even though because I believe that a few huge hurdles need to be overcome before major change can come into effect.
Thanks again for the thread and I'm looking forward to your response.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Very good thread and I applaud the idea and the steps necessary.
The only thing I disagree with is the part about getting into the politics. I would never want to do this because I'm not a lime light kind of person. I'd be more of a behind the scenes consultant of sorts.
What do you say though to someone like me who believes that the politicians are mostly chosen according to their role in frats and sorority houses where blackmail is established on them?
How do we stop this? These people get corrupted so early on and are hand picked by psychopaths who are very good at choosing other psychopaths. Then, there's the sick side of power where there are those who are involved with the pedo rings who know others who are powerful pedos. I believe these need to be destroyed first and foremost before government can even begin to clean itself up.
I'm really too tired at the moment to discuss this back and forth, but I wanted to give your thread a bump and offer my thoughts even though because I believe that a few huge hurdles need to be overcome before major change can come into effect.
Thanks again for the thread and I'm looking forward to your response.

You know what - thats exactly what I said to the fellow who I discussed with - and this was along the lines of his response:

"Unfortunately" the system is so wired into people, that unless you use it, you cannot dismantle it. Doing it from the outside is 'nearly' impossible - but once in, you can do almost anything"

It was along those lines.

I agree, Im not so much for parliament, more so - local government, my town has a member of parliament, and thats probably as far as I will go if at all, what I do like though - is that if a LOT of local communities followed the above blueprint, then a common goal - though not necessary, will start to fruition. Lots of small communities in a common goal, rather than one prime minister has 1000's more power.

I hope that helps?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Hi, Marty. Yes, that does help and I'm glad to hear you were thinking along the same lines as I mentioned.
It would be a tough road once inside. You'd have to deal with a lot of slimy people with even slimier friends. Not many people are up for it or could handle the stress and backlash thrown upon them once it became clear that they weren't going to "play the game".
I truly hope that people who aren't able to be corrupted do enter into the political arena and can gain the upper hand. If they need help from someone who will remain behind the curtain, I'd be more than willing to assist.

Be well, Marty!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Hi, Marty. Yes, that does help and I'm glad to hear you were thinking along the same lines as I mentioned.
It would be a tough road once inside. You'd have to deal with a lot of slimy people with even slimier friends. Not many people are up for it or could handle the stress and backlash thrown upon them once it became clear that they weren't going to "play the game".
I truly hope that people who aren't able to be corrupted do enter into the political arena and can gain the upper hand. If they need help from someone who will remain behind the curtain, I'd be more than willing to assist.

Be well, Marty!

Well even though the blueprint was handed down to me, I think in my own journey I'm sitting where you are - and support the individual in my local community who has the guts to go for parliament, of course I'm just starting out at step one - and thats growing my own food.

BTW, here's a good one for potatoes and tomatoes.

Grow them BOTH in a large bucket. What happens is that the potatoes give off a chemical that the tomatoes use, and aphids die! The aphids hate the potato chemical

All the best

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Your Will carries an energy to it that can be used to manifest influence on the physical level when you tune into and direct its force. Your thoughts provide input to your reality.

The schools first shift the awareness of the child toward the left brain perspective, seeing the world through what you can measure and what is relevant to the matrix. Your feelings and creativity are not valued unless it will benefit the system. This unbalance develops the ego which can be further distracted through the marketed matrix. Consciousness and your attention is direct outside of your Self to feed irrelevant programs and distract. It's no wonder many kids develop deficient disorders, perhaps as a defense mechanism to the excessive stimulation.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Nice thread! S&F for you!

While I have no intentions of running for local politics (don't have the time) I do get involved in a fashion. I go to every city council meeting, school board meeting and emergency services board meeting that I can. If I don't like something that one of them is up to and plan on protesting I rally a crowd to bring with me to back me up. Many times business owners, school teachers, neighbors and parents have thanked me for representing them and standing up for their rights and I've been successful in many battles.

I figure most people are probably a lot like me so they should give it a go as well- they might be surprised what one person can do if they put their mind to it. And just to note: I have never been harassed for my protests; if anything they have won me new friends and "partners in crime" even among the boards I have protested against.

new topics

top topics

join