It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Slaying First Time In History Wife Of U.S. Prosecutor Has Been Targeted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Texas Slaying First Time In History Wife Of U.S. Prosecutor Has Been Targeted

www.breitbart.com

For the first time in history, the wife of a United States prosecutor was murdered along with her husband when Texas District Attorney Mike and Cynthia McClelland were found shot to death last Saturday in their home.
While the motive for the apparent and unprecedented assassinations are still unknown, authorities suspect Mexican drug cartels and their associates that are escalating and infiltrating major cities in the United States were behind the apparent executions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 4/2/2013 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I expected that this would happen at some point. Now the drug cartels are attacking U.S. officials on our soil. If this continues can we really expect the average prosecutor or judge to risk the life of themselves and/or their family to enforce the laws anymore? What is to stop these people from bringing an all out war to the streets of our border states of Texas and Arizona?

I am concerned that the only way to remove this threat is to decriminalize the use of the products they sell so as to take away the motivation for these attacks.

www.breitbart.com (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Already posted.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Where, I did several searches about this case this morning. There was a couple of page thread going yesterday but can find no evidence of it even in search.

I posted one in current events, trying to point out how the MSM is focusing on a Prison Gang, while even experts they are interviewing say that this is out of character for that prison gang.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Already posted.

I can't find any topics on this using the search function. Are you able to share a link? Maybe the other thread mentioned their product directly which would be a T&C violation.

Thank you!
edit on 2013/4/2 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Related discussion here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines (Updated 4-15-11)
Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

top topics

join