It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines produce homosexuality, says Italian scientist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by felixjames20

The thing is, SOMESORT of degree of bisexuality is in ALL humans. We are animals But the degree greatly varies with people also some keep it secret unlike animals.

You cannot be 100% likes female or 100% likes male. There is always an attraction toward both sexes, sometimes we unconsciously do it, admiring is some sort of attraction.

link   
Oh this is so bogus!I just got vaccinated, and I feel super!

I tell ya I just want to go shopping so bad! Oh my look at me just
rambling on, its like I just can't focus on anything. Ain't that just
funny!

Well I got to go have an appointment at hair salon, woke up this morning
and I just couldn't do anything with my hair.

link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50

Maybe the dogs just randy, I had an ex like that lol

Randy is not the word - this dog is just pure filth :-)

p.s sorry about the ex

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

The thing is, SOMESORT of degree of bisexuality is in ALL humans. We are animals But the degree greatly varies with people also some keep it secret unlike animals.

You cannot be 100% likes female or 100% likes male. There is always an attraction toward both sexes, sometimes we unconsciously do it, admiring is some sort of attraction.

Very true, animals dont hide it like humans

Dont totally agree with your next comment - I dont find men attractive at all, but i can appreciate a man which is build like an adonis, manily admire the dedication to the number of hours of gym work he must have put in, but thats not to say i want to bone the fella.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

What do you think ATS? Is this guy crazy or does he make a case for his claim?

I think he's crazy! If vaccinations are the cause of homosexuality how does that explain the existence of homosexuals throughout recorded history before there were any such thing as vaccines? How does it explain natural homosexual tendencies in many species of animals who have never received vaccines?

This guy is a nutbag who is touting controversial horse puckey to attain his 5 minutes of fame would be my guess!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

lol Sexuality is ONE of the attraction that we give WAY TOO MUCH credit.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by rickymouse
This is possible, deciding if it is probable is another story. I am sure there has been little if no testing done on whether the vaccine can effect a persons sexual preferences. What testing is done is usually on short term effects.

But if animals get tested using vaccines first before the medication goes to humans, wouldn't there be a lot of gay animals (rats, cats, dogs, etc...) by now?

I'm sure that the scientists studying this are going to be asking the rats, cats, dogs, etc if they are gay
You have to look for something to see it, are they looking for signs of sexual preference in these animals.....I doubt if it was even thought of.

I can't discount something for lack of evidence if it has never been researched for that reason. This may be a delusion of a seventy year old man but it could also be real.
edit on 2-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

don't be sorry be happy I kicked him to the kerb before my old age got any older

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Erm, homosexuality is not a disease, it's an alternative lifestyle and intelligent strategy of deviance from the norm in times of environmental chaos.

Mercury Pollution Causes Birds to Become Homo

Chemical Pollution Linked to Upsurge in Homo

So it's epigenetic. Some people have genes which, when environmental triggers cue their expression, cause the individual to have homosexual inclinations.

It's the same with left-handedness. There are environmental circumstances (stressors) which cause an individual to become "right-brained", erm... have their brain regions scrambled. This neurological lottery, provides the means for sufficient deviancy, which leads way for increased rates of both mental retardation, and genius. The latter outweighs the former, and the species continues on.

This is all very straight forward. If the environment goes to poo, resources dwindle, stressors increase, and bla blabla, then we deviate, and survive another day. Homos are not a disease, they are a blessing in disguise.

Oh, as for all the gay Romans... the lead in the water, hellllooooo!!!
edit on 2-4-2013 by uniquelysane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50

don't be sorry be happy I kicked him to the kerb before my old age got any older

In that case congrats :-)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by felixjames20
You have opened up a can of worms here - Wait for the crazies :-)
Especially with the current political party representing the US Government and voters.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I suppose it is possible. I am for Gay marriage, multiple wives, Freedom! to do what you want. I do think being homosexual is an abnormal or unatural state of being, like being born with Autism or Aspergers etc...

Normal or natural is being attracted and compelled to have sex with opposite sex in order to procreate. I believe just like any other mental differences people inherit, that abnormal homosexual attractions could be triggered by drugs, GMO foods and any other abnormal or unatural susbtances that alter nature, though they would not be the "only" cause. Not meaning to offend anyone by my belief in homosexuality as unatural or abnormal, I just believe it is either or birth defect or caused by something, though I dont think being gay is wrong or should be shuned etc. Nor do I think homosexual people should seek a cure to the abnormality, unless they want to for some reason.2-4-2013 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2013 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I do not agree completely but I do not deny the possibilities of chemical influence on the human physiology and hormones. There are birth defects, social issues and traumas in addition to hormonal reasons for folks being selective about their sexual partners IMO. Needless to say, more research needs to be done to prove this particular Italian Scientist's theory right.

PS: Is that why 'Farookh Bulsara' AKA Freddie Mercury chose the alternative entertainment industry name ?

edit on 2-4-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
I do think being homosexual is an abnormal or unatural state of being, like being born with Autism or Aspergers etc...

WTF

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have a buddy who's gay. When I met him, I never knew he was. There were no stereo-typical feminine movements, or dressing different, or talking with a lisp, or higher pitch. You'd have never known.

Well it was a while before I found out from other friends he was gay (which at the time I guess due to the culture I grew up in, was not cool and made me against it). Anyway this guy would give you the shirt off his back, last dollar in his pocket, feed the homeless, etc.

When I found out he was gay, I asked him if it was true .....(cause you know how rumors go!!!) and he said he was. He said he was molested by an uncle as a kid and that ever since then, he was gay and that's it. He said he hated being gay and that it was like a disease in his psychology that he couldn't get rid of. He tried psychologists, church, repression, a solitary life, and tried women, but said the gay aspects always came back.

He's accepted that he is the way he is, but told me he wished he was normal like the rest of our male friends.

Makes me wonder about what this scientist is saying.

I also figured that gay males used to be females in a past life, and vice versa, and that the BPA and toxins in our modern environment also have an effect on the development and eventual sexuality of a fetus

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

This is possible, deciding if it is probable is another story. I am sure there has been little if no testing done on whether the vaccine can effect a persons sexual preferences. What testing is done is usually on short term effects.

But if animals get tested using vaccines first before the medication goes to humans, wouldn't there be a lot of gay animals (rats, cats, dogs, etc...) by now?

I'm sure that the scientists studying this are going to be asking the rats, cats, dogs, etc if they are gay
You have to look for something to see it, are they looking for signs of sexual preference in these animals.....I doubt if it was even thought of.

I can't discount something for lack of evidence if it has never been researched for that reason. This may be a delusion of a seventy year old man but it could also be real.
edit on 2-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

Actually when scientists are conducting certain experimental protocols in-vivo (animal testing), one of the major attributions to a test report are clinical observations, (which are conducted normally on a twice daily basis or more depending on the study protocol).

Part of these clinical observations are to observe atypic animal behaviour (including sexual activity)(these observations are conducted in both Gvt and private labs under the guidelines layed out to them by the country where the experimental protocols are being carried out)).

If you need more info on that just Google "Guidelines for clinical observations in laboratory animals" or use one of the keys words.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 2-4-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

edit on 2-4-2013 by Rodinus because: crap spelling mistake

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

homosexual is an abnormal or unatural state of being, like being born with Autism or Aspergers etc...

I would not call it unnatural, the expression is natural and has been around for ages, but the reason behind it is unknown. Which is what we should be discussing, not the right or wrong of homosexuality.

I would not compare it with those diseases you mentioned, however the chemical balance(for attraction) might be expressed in homosexuals in a different manner than a heterosexual, which results in their type of attraction for same sex.

I would say it is all in the gene expression.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Or homosexuality amongst other animals in the animal kingdom, besides humans.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

yes that to

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Homosexuality is not a "disease" but a dysfunction, it happens in nature and often is beyond simpler sexual orientation, cultural dogmas and open sexuality, it is indeed the feminization of the brain and this is done by hormones allied with genetic predisposition (like everything else).

There is a study that I have never seen opposed that found that women that have several children generate antibodies against the male chromosome, elevating the chance off it affecting the development of a second male child.

There is also a link between homosexuality and industrialization that goes beyond simple demographics and social openness. It has to do with pollution I doubt the theory on vaccines but it serves as an example on how polluted our lives are today....

I have nothing against homosexuality as it occurs naturally and everyone should be free to exert his/hers sexuality as they wish if not violating anyone else's freedoms. I do however feel that homosexuals have started to have too much control in shaping culture and forcing a specific political discourse, this is seen in movies, tv series etc and even in the metro-sexual meme that is resulting in real oppression for the other side of the table. Some counter response is just normal after the decades of persecution but its starting to become overbearing and overrepresented as it continues to be minority.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join