It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List With 132 Names Who Pulled Billions Of Cyprus Deposits Ahead Of "Confiscation Day"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Heres something that caught my attention, found it on FB and made a little research.

homment.com...

Source is Sigma (Greece), dont know how reliable this is.

Some Names on the List are Big Players, like Dtek Holding (SCM Holdings). Owned by the 47th rich person in the world.

en.wikipedia.org...

Will dig some other Names, or perhaps sb will do too.

Heres the Story:

Money transfers made within 15 days, namely from 1 until March 15. On Friday, March 15, had met the Eurogroup, which officially decided to impose a tax on deposits by companies and individuals in all financial institutions in Cyprus. These 132 companies and individuals have withdrawn all deposits in euros, dollars and rubles, which were transferred to other banks outside Cyprus. The disclosure of the list, which shows that the outflow of deposits from local banks other financial institutions outside Cyprus became massively raises suspicion that some had inside information about the decisions taken by the other 16 eurozone countries in exchange for financing deficits of the economy. In listings, and the company is Loutsios & Sons Ltd, which carried 21 million deposit in a UK bank, while the owner of the company is alleged to have family ties with the President of the Republic, Nikos Anastasiadis. The first column are names of companies and individuals in the second record of the amounts withdrawn in the third column refers to the amount withdrawn in the same currency, the currency in the fourth and the fifth and last column refers to the date of transfer.

edit on 4/2/2013 by SheldonCooper because: Text

edit on 4/2/2013 by SheldonCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
How would they be allowed to *pull* money when the bank has been frozen...

I wonder if the guy with 100,005 euros was afforded the same thing knowing he would
now have only maybe 50,000 euros... If everyone was allowed to pull their money,
what good is this confiscation?

I find this whole thing upsetting....

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SheldonCooper

It should be that if you don't follow the law.
Then you shouldn't expect the law to protect you when the peasants come with torches and pitchforks.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Hopefully there will be some larger investigations in these cases, but i doubt it.

The little man will always stay the little man, and Global Players will always be able to do what they want to.

Poor poor world, the Retired men and women with over 100k € in Deposit will suffer once more.
But the next thing that must come to all our minds is: Where to deposit your money, Gold etc. ???
Under the pillow, or buried in the Garden.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheldonCooper
Heres something that caught my attention, found it on FB and made a little research.

homment.com...

Source is Sigma (Greece), dont know how reliable this is.

Some Names on the List are Big Players, like Dtek Holding. Owned by the 47th rich person in the world.

Great find but unfortunately the list is unreadable. I wish i could read all the names. S&F anyway

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

I'm unable (dumb) to insert pics, perhaps sb could ?

Or perhaps u can visit the Source side.........
sigmalive.com...

2nd

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
maybe they knew martha stewart and they were in cahoots this whole time?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Don't hold your breath. It's been almost 6yrs since Wall Street played proctologist on us and I haven't seen any prosecutions or serious investigations have you?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Yeah we wont see anything like that............
you're right.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Here's another Link with all the Details.

engineeringevil.com... its-worth-us916-million/

So its not Billions, just 1 Billion.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx
How would they be allowed to *pull* money when the bank has been frozen...

I wonder if the guy with 100,005 euros was afforded the same thing knowing he would
now have only maybe 50,000 euros... If everyone was allowed to pull their money,
what good is this confiscation?

I find this whole thing upsetting....

For preventing crimes like this to occure we should all want an one world government with legislation that is applicable for every citizen on this planet. Not the rule of the jungle but by new world order law..

The funny thing is that if this corruption will be sorted out to the very bottom......names directly tied to NWO politicians will surface.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Let me tell you.. It would be a sad day for a few people if I ever had that much savings and the bank just took it from me like they did there.. I have no savings so I guess it can't happen but if it did I would flip and start killing some poeple..

I don't know how people let these banks get away with all of this crap.

Instead of DA's turning up dead when are we going to see some real progress and bankers and their families dead in the news.. lets send a real message.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

The branches in Cyprus were frozen, but the branches in other countries were still open, and that is how the transfers were made possible.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by creatives

The branches in Cyprus were frozen, but the branches in other countries were still open, and that is how the transfers were made possible.

So the people not privy to having a bank account in another country got the screw job?

That is what it is sounding like..

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Thats just it......
We dont need violence.....
The climate for confession must be engineered so that its is far preferrable to fess up, than get caught later.....
Say let those who tell the truth go free and clear....
Anyone obfuscating of withholding evidence gets life behind bars....no parole.
Audit the financial institutions everywhere now.....
They got clean away with the LIBOR scandal and will get away with the Cyprus rip off too....
But there will come a time for everyone to stand up to them and simply ell them to close shop...they are through....

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I'm truly amazed that anyone would be surprised by this.
The entire planet is being well and truly screwed by the bankers.

The ONE THING they FEAR MOST is if enough the populace find out and then ORGANISE themselves. That I feel is the real reason behind 'they that must be obeyed' wanting to control the internet.

Remember there are a LOT MORE of us than there are of them.

When was the one time that Jesus got aggressive in the bible?
Money changers ring a bell?
en.wikipedia.org...

Who do you think was truly responsible for his death?
Who did he piss off the most? Who had a vested interest in his demise?

edit on 2-4-2013 by creatives because: add detail

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
99.9999999 percent of the population of the world dont read a.t.s.
Shouldnt this be mainstream news?
Phone the police!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
99.9999999 percent of the population of the world dont read a.t.s.
Shouldnt this be mainstream news?
Phone the police!

So...I'm a 0.0000001%-er?! Nice!!

OP - thanks for the thread - while I'm not digging deep to verify, i'll consider this to be confirmation enough if what I think we can all agree would be a safe assumption - that those who were privy to the pending stack chop in Cyprus would be allowed to yank their money, much like the short-sellers of airline stocks pre-9/11.

"...the blood they spilled, the gold they took...was always first the pawn's." - RCPM "Noisy Head"

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I just heard on German radio that the newly established investigative commission (ordered to conduct an investigation into the circumstances that lead to the Cypriot banking crisis) also investigates Cypriot Minister of Finance Michael Sarris for "capital flight".
Sarris subsequently quit his job.

They are also investigating familymembers of Nicos Anastasiades, the President of Cyprus.

Here is a link to Reuters: Cyprus finance minister quits...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
Let me tell you.. It would be a sad day for a few people if I ever had that much savings and the bank just took it from me like they did there.. I have no savings so I guess it can't happen but if it did I would flip and start killing some poeple..

Let me guess your just another peace loving religious person?

Im glad your so open about how worthless of a human being you are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join