It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothschild Central Banking and The New World Order.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabin
This is false information.

At least two of the of central banks I definetely know to be own by the country and not some banking family. I doubt that these are the only ones, probably there are many more like that.
edit on 2-4-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

please list the countries you believe to have a central bank owned by the government that i havnt mentioned,

many people assume the Federal Reserve of the United States is actually "Federal." and owned or apart of the government.

but its not, the federal reserve is a privately owned business, and not by the government.

And they are who prints the American currency of the dollar. A private entity.

what they do is they loan the money they printed to the government with interest, as well as the currency being backed by the faith and credit of the United States.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro
The Rothschild-Owned Central Banks of the World

Australia: Reserve Bank of Australia
New Zealand: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
United Kingdom: Bank of England

You are very wrong there, they are government owned.... it seems you have just taken a list of banks and claimed they are all "Rothschild owned"

How about providing some proof for your silly claim?
edit on 2-4-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Well Australia and New Zealand are nothing more than English offshoots. So I'm sure somewhere down the line we would fall under the Rothschild cartel somewhere.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Well Australia and New Zealand are nothing more than English offshoots.

What makes you claim that?

So I'm sure somewhere down the line we would fall under the Rothschild cartel somewhere.

Wrong again, how about doing some research, then you will realise the OP's claims are just rubbish.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Well Australia and New Zealand are nothing more than English offshoots.

What makes you claim that?

So I'm sure somewhere down the line we would fall under the Rothschild cartel somewhere.

Wrong again, how about doing some research, then you will realise the OP's claims are just rubbish.

Australia and New Zealand are not republics. Everything goes through England though it may seem we are independant nations.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The Rothschild I know is a pretty decent guy. I think he moved back to Europe now.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Australia and New Zealand are not republics. Everything goes through England though it may seem we are independant nations.

We are, the only power the Queen has is she appoints the GG the PM tells her to. That is all. The Reserve bank is fully Australian government owned.
Notice how the OP is unable to back up his silly claims?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

please list the countries you believe to have a central bank owned by the government that i havnt mentioned,

Suomen Pankki (Bank of Finland) and Eesti Pank (Bank of Estonia) are government-owned. The boards and CEOs are chosen by the country. These banks act as independent organisations, although they must report directly to the local senats and the profits go to the country.

Nothing to do with Rotschilds.
edit on 3-4-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The Bank of Albania is a fully state owned-bank and is accountable to the People’s Assembly of the Republic of Albania. The Bank of Albania is managed by the Supervisory Council, composed of 9 members, appointed by the People’s Assembly of the Republic of Albania for a term of seven years, eligible for reappointment.

National Bank of Austria - state owns all assets
Central Bank of Bahrain - state owned

It seems like the OP just cut and pasted from a not very reliable source....
edit on 3-4-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

We are, the only power the Queen has is she appoints the GG the PM tells her to. That is all. The Reserve bank is fully Australian government owned.
Notice how the OP is unable to back up his silly claims?

a quote from Australian government.

"The Australian government does not control the Reserve Bank. We have no control over what they do"

This was in response the the crisis and interest rates etc...

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

The Bank of Albania is a fully state owned-bank and is accountable to the People’s Assembly of the Republic of Albania. The Bank of Albania is managed by the Supervisory Council, composed of 9 members, appointed by the People’s Assembly of the Republic of Albania for a term of seven years, eligible for reappointment.

National Bank of Austria - state owns all assets
Central Bank of Bahrain - state owned

It seems like the OP just cut and pasted from a not very reliable source....
edit on 3-4-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

i saw the same list on the internet like 5 times so i thought it was straight.

just sayin.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Type in this in google to find how i got that list.

central bank rothschild own

type that in google and that list is everywhere.

so my bad if its unreliable.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

"The Australian government does not control the Reserve Bank. We have no control over what they do"

care to provide a government source for that quote?

Why ignore this....

1. What is the Reserve Bank of Australia and who owns it? The Reserve Bank of Australia is Australia's central bank. Its role is set out in the Reserve Bank Act 1959. The Bank conducts the nation's monetary policy and issues its currency. It seeks to foster financial system stability and promotes the safety and efficiency of the payments system. It also offers banking services to government. The Bank is a body corporate wholly owned by the Commonwealth of Australia

www.rba.gov.au...

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Oh, you are one of those.... "I saw it on the internet so it must be true"

Here is a hint that will help you later in life - Dont believe every bit of nonsense you see on the internet.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabin

Suomen Pankki (Bank of Finland) and Eesti Pank (Bank of Estonia) are government-owned. The boards and CEOs are chosen by the country. These banks act as independent organisations, although they must report directly to the local senats and the profits go to the country.

Nothing to do with Rotschilds.
edit on 3-4-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

On google i found that the government of Finland only owns 34% of their bank.

The Bank of Estonia also belongs to the European System of Central Banks.

With the introduction of the euro on 1 January 2011,[3] the Bank of Estonia became a member of the Eurosystem or the system of Eurozone central banks that of that collectively set and implement the zone's monetary policy. Some of the functions of the bank were taken over by the European Central Bank. Other functions, as well as membership to the European System of Central Banks remained.

The owners and shareholders of the European Central Bank are the central banks of the 27 member states of the EU.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Oh, you are one of those.... "I saw it on the internet so it must be true"

Here is a hint that will help you later in life - Dont believe every bit of nonsense you see on the internet.

yeah whell when the same thing is posted on the internet tens if not hundreds of times how do you know if its true or not? whenever i look into it they(the banks) are always like .. corrupted somehow.

whell regardless of the rothschilds ill make a new thread sooner or later about central banking fractional reserve banking and etc.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
whats the point of a central bank when governments are allowed to print their own currency, even without a central bank.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Why ignore this....

1. What is the Reserve Bank of Australia and who owns it? The Reserve Bank of Australia is Australia's central bank. Its role is set out in the Reserve Bank Act 1959. The Bank conducts the nation's monetary policy and issues its currency. It seeks to foster financial system stability and promotes the safety and efficiency of the payments system. It also offers banking services to government. The Bank is a body corporate wholly owned by the Commonwealth of Australia

www.rba.gov.au...

My response is that congress created the federal reserve of the united states which does the same functions as the Reserve bank of australia.

but that doesnt mean that the shares or stocks are not privately owned.

explain to me what the commonwealth of australia is and means.
edit on 3-4-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
im happy that ats members have come to help debunk me because if im wrong on something id rather know the truth so.

thanks.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Why ignore this....

www.rba.gov.au...

yeah all i have to do is type the quote in on google. i thought ats members knew how to use google.

"The Australian government does not control the Reserve Bank. We have no control over what they do" -- Wayne Swan (Australia's treasurer, 2008)

hickmanonline.org...

There are no "Official government recorded as a fact just for you to use against us" source.
edit on 3-4-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join