It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two DAs Dead: What's going on in Kaufman County? Does Justice Still Exist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
There are reasons to believe that something sinister is going on in Kaufman County.
In the coming days, the media will be discussing this story and the underlining theme will be the Aryan Brotherhood.

The public will accept this, they would be the likely suspects. While this is possible, I have not found much indicating that these two men would have been specifically targeted by them, although Kaufman County is attributed with one Aryan Brotherhood conviction.

Assistant District Attorney Brandi Fernandez led the prosecution assisted by Shelton Gibbs

Something the media may not mention, I will cover further down and you may find it will be as equally important, if not more, then the question of who is behind these murders.

January 31st, 2013

KAUFMAN -- Kaufman County Assistant District Attorney Mark Hasse was shot dead outside the courthouse Thursday, spurring a complete lockdown of the grounds and an active search for at least one, and possibly two, shooters.

"We're very confident that we're going to find you, we're going to pull you out of whatever hole you're in, we're going to bring you back and we're going to let the people of Kaufman County prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law," McLellan said.

Kaufman County Judge Bruce Wood told News 8's Jonathan Betz that he was not aware of any high-profile cases that required any extra security for him.

An agency above Kaufman County weighs in.

However, hours after Hasse was gunned down, the Department of Justice issued a release on its website crediting the Kaufman County District Attorney's Office with helping investigate two known members of the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas gang.
Kaufman County authorities plead for leads to find assistant DA's killers

Before the release was issued, The Dallas Morning News credited "authorities with knowledge of the assistant DA's caseload" as saying he was "heavily involved" in an investigation of the Aryan Brotherhood.

March 29th, 2013

Kaufman County’s district attorney and his wife were found slain Saturday, raising fears that their deaths may be part of a plot that included the killing of one of the county’s assistant district attorneys in January.
Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland, wife found dead in home

In December, the Texas Department of Public Safety had issued a statewide bulletin warning that authorities had received “credible information” that the Aryan Brotherhood was “actively planning retaliation against law enforcement officials” who helped secure indictments in Houston against dozens of members, including the gang’s leadership.

Kaufman County is not near Houston, where these high profile cases took place.

Based on these reports, Kaufman County themselves were not concerned with any sort of specific Aryan Brotherhood retaliation, and that they played little role in the overall investigations and convictions of AB members. The Department of Justice was quick to release a memo the same day as Hasse's assassination, and the memo makes little mention of Kaufman County.

From the FBI's Houston Division on Nov 09, 2012: Thirty-Four Alleged Aryan Brotherhood of Texas Gang Members Indicted on Federal Racketeering Charges

WASHINGTON—Thirty-four alleged members of the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas (ABT) gang, including four of its most senior leaders, have been indicted by a federal grand jury in Houston for allegedly conspiring to participate in a racketeering enterprise

Kaufman County is only mentioned once at the end for being credited with the investigation along with a dozen or more counties and agencies in this wide spanning indictment.

A Closer Look into Kaufman County, From the Mouths of Victims

Below are actual correspondences from a mere sampling of victims who have been defrauded by the evil tax-payer funded public servants currently holding positions in the corrupt Kaufman County system of gross injustice

judge Tygrett (the tyrant) sentenced me to 9 months probation for being beaten by a cop. I asked him (judge Howard Tygrett) to look at the on on board camera from his police car. He told me to shut my mouth and that I was a liar.

There are now several people under his watch and who appear in his courtroom daily who now have been in trouble with the law. This guy is a thief. Albeit not as bad as Kaufman Co LPC Linda Duggan who has 3 DUI’s and who’s license to practice has been ousted due to her not reporting child abuse as well as practicing without a license. What is going on in this County?

The City of Kaufman Texas Police Department and the City of Forney Texas Police Department and the Kaufman County Public Defenders Office (KCPDO) and the Kaufman Count Court / District Attorney’s Office seem to have clearly perpetuated some very serious offenses against citizens, at the expense of others reputation and freedom.

“I am a parent that has been done wrong with the justice system in Kaufman Texas. Judge Tygrett should have to be made to resign. Judge Tygrett ruled in the other parent’s favor with no evidence what so ever.

“I will be writing you my story, about what is taking place in Kaufman county with Eric Williams, Linda Duggan, and Carla Herron. I’m scared of losing my children.” ~Another Victim

This is a small sample of what is going on in this County that should see the light of day, if justice still exists in this country.

There are so many complaints against these people that you could almost do a complete accountability of this organization from victim statements alone, except for one problem.

Of all the officials accused of wrong doing, there have been no citizen complaints against Mark Hasse, and Mike McLelland. By all accounts that I can find, they were both good men of law.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
A Connection

Williams wants District Attorney off case

A Kaufman County official arrested on burglary and theft charges in May has filed a motion to dismiss District Attorney Mike McLelland’s office from the case. According to the motion, Williams is requesting McLelland’s removal based on “a high degree of animosity” that developed during the 2006 Republican Party primary election. “The indictment on Mr. Williams was not the result of a crime having been committed as much as it was an attempt to settle a political grudge,” the motion reads.

Williams guilty on all charges

Suspended justice of the peace Eric Williams has been found guilty on all charges by a Kaufman County jury in the 422nd District Court on Friday.

“I’m ecstatic,” District Attorney Mike McLellan said after the verdicts were announced. “It shows the community that elected officials should be, and are, held to a higher standard. It’s not the old system over here any more.”

“The Good Old Boy Network is gone.”

"This guy sitting over at the end of the defense table is an elected official who is nothing but a thief and a burglar," Hasse said.

Suspended justice gets probation

Suspended justice of the peace Eric Williams was sentenced to two years probation by 422nd District Court Judge B. Michael Chitty, during a sentencing hearing held Monday.

The prosecution called witnesses that testified to death threats made by Williams in the past.

Janice Gray was a district court coordinator in Coryell County in the mid 1990s. She said she met Williams at a conference and the two, then single, began dating for a short time before breaking up. The next year, she ran into Williams at the same annual conference. Gray said they talked in the lobby of the hotel where the conference was being held. “He said he had something for my son,” Gray testified. She said Williams showed her a gun.

Later, as she and several other court coordinators attending the conference went out in the evening, Gray said Williams showed up at the same “sports bar” where her group went. She said he asked her to step away for a private talk, then told her if she walked away, he’d shoot her … that he had nothing to lose.

Assistant district attorney Mark Hasse also called local attorney Dennis Jones to the stand to testify about another death threat attributed to Williams.

Jones testified that he knew of a problem with a mediation hearing Williams was in charge of, one that involved another local attorney, Jon Burt, and a Dallas-area attorney.

Later, Jones testified that Williams showed up in the law offices that he and Burt share on the Kaufman Town Square. Jones said he heard Williams threaten to kill Burt, his wife; his children and that he would burn down their house.

Questions

Who is the 'Good Old Boy Network' that Mike McLelland was referring to, and are they really gone?

What is really going on in Kaufman County in regards to allegations of corruption involving the Child Protective Services, and how many families have been affected by it?

Will you ever hear about any of this in the media as the story of these deaths make national headlines?

Will higher agencies in Government push an agenda completely unrelated to what you have read here, regardless of who killed these men?

Do investigative journalists still exist?
Who killed Mark Hasse and Mike McLelland?

Links for Further Research
Kaufman County Corruption
Ripoff Report - Kaufman County
Ripoff Report - Kaufman County Texas

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Anyone care to weigh in on this?
Maybe I should have included some pictures in the thread...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Racist satanist that like to cast spells and now they believe they are safe from GOD'S wrath because they killed Americas greatest sniper. Ignorance at it's finest. There are things going on in Texas that most can not perceive.
HINT just research "the cowboy mafia" and Rex Cauble and the drug bust that put the war on drugs into motion.
edit on 1-4-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
There is more going on with this....

That group is probably bigger and in more places then you think. They work with another group i wont mention due to the demographics of ATS. (yes you can see it in the way they talk).

Interested in where this thread goes...

s n f

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Interesting read. I seen mention of this this morning in MSM and indeed they were already pointing it to the AB.

Which may not be the case at all.

Something doesn't pass the smell test here. I am sure there will be more and I am curious to where this will lead. If it gets quickly brushed away then we will "know the drill". More light needs to be shed on this for anything in the dark to possiblky come to light.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Wow! Thanks for digging all that up. Very interesting. I am going to read all your links and come back.

I just took for granted that the recent case against members of the Texas Aryan Brotherhood was handled by that office.

Hmmmmm. Me thinks there may be some street justice being meted out.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I have been number one on their watch list since the early 80's. We are at a point now where my job is done and now it will all unravel at their expense and all we have to do is set back and watch.

Also try to find out where Mr. Kyle was on the morning of his passing.

edit on 1-4-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

i was watched by a group to, for a while, years, maybe still. and no not the cia or fbi or any of that nonsense.

they are dangerous and more powerful then most people would consider.

the feeling of impending doom is what drove me to this website in the first place.

that situation is also how i know about alchemy and other occult things.
edit on 1-4-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Justice of Peace Williams had his career destroyed. If he made threats to kill other people and the two, Hasse and Mclelland, were both involved with this case then it makes sense he could be behind the killings.

I wonder how corrupt he is? Did he have connections to the Aryan Brotherhood, this prison gang, that is involved in racketeering charges? Is this an inside job?

I read the articles but I am not seeing how the CPS is involved in corruption?
edit on 1-4-2013 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Apparently the media was expecting a press conference today and there was none.

Law enforcement has remained tight lipped on any findings, leaving the media to speculate and focus on Aryan Brotherhood, when there is no evidence that they should be the primary suspect.

These were personal assassinations, and I don't expect to see any other officials killed in Kaufman County, or elsewhere in the state of Texas.

My suspicion is that this has agenda written all over it, and that someone from above knew this was going to happen, or jumped on the opportunity as soon as they could. The media outlets were "informed" that they were "heavily involved" in Aryan Brotherhood caseload, before Kaufman county officials themselves made any such comment, to which they have yet to confirm.

In short, the media may have already been led astray. The DoJ told them who to suspect before Kaufman County uttered a word.

It looks like a site called beforeitsnews picked this up and wrote up an article today - I am in contact with an investigative journalist out of Dallas, because regardless of who killed these folks, there's something else going on there worth looking into.

Is the Government going to wage another psyops against the American public while actual corrupt officials are getting away with destroying families and removing the roadblocks that are in their way in doing so?

edit on 1-4-2013 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I live in the Dallas area so I have been watching our local news. The officials keep saying "they", as if they know it's a group that's involved, even though there's scant evidence.

After Hasse's death, McLelland's wife told a friend she was not particularly concerned about her husband's safety. Wow, famous last words. She was in the front of the house where the door was kicked in, was shot multiple times, and the husband was in the back of the house and had no time to grab one of his many guns in the house. It was a clear ambush. What bothers me is this happened in broad daylight, same as Hasse's murder. The neighbors didn't hear gunshots, probably because a thunderstorm was rolling through at the time of the murders.

It's a strange story and even Dallas attorneys are on alert.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Everyone is looking for a clear motive behind all this and will accept the most fitting. Comparing the way they work to the way a prison is run is one way to understand it. It all boils down to money,drugs and power. Every head of each group will gladly sell out a small group for the benefit of keeping things running.

My point being that if investigated properly they could realize that this has worldwide implications and the trail of death and deceit runs many miles and involves everyone one way or another.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
NEW: Defense attorney says it appears the McLelland killings were "personal"

Who's killing Texas prosecutors? Chilling mystery leaves county on edge

Pete Schulte, a criminal defense attorney who has worked in the county, said other lawyers and public servants were nervous. "Having that type of environment going on where people who are just doing their jobs (and) getting assassinated -- this is what this is, elected officials getting assassinated -- and that is sending a chill through the (legal) community and the community in general," he said.

Schulte speculated that the killings were "personal."

"If this was a case that somebody was trying to change, they would have been going after witnesses and not the prosecuting attorney," he said.
Bit of an update from the CNN webpage.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Drug Cartels or Javier Bardem?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

Sounds like someone is taking out the trash in yet another Boss Hog type town.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Update regarding the investigation of the recent murders of two DAs out of Texas.

Fired official investigated in Texas prosecutors' deaths

KAUFMAN, Texas — Officials investigating the deaths of two prosecutors in this rural community east of Dallas have turned their attention to a former local official who threatened the two victims after losing his job in a corruption investigation, according to federal law enforcement officials briefed about the case.

The person of interest maintains he is innocent and has cooperated with investigators, according to his attorney, David Sergi.

By all indications, these recent victims were good men of law in what has been described as a lawless county, where officials are known to place profit before justice. The widespread corruption that has plagued Kaufman County and ruined the lives of untold numbers has yet to be reported on.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Interesting how this case seems to have gone cold.
Has anyone heard any news about the search for the killer/killers of these two DAs?

Meanwhile one of the websites I used in the forming of this post which included numerous accounts of people wronged by officials in this county, www.kaufmancountycorruption.com, has apparently been taken down.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It's funny...people aren't outraged about this, which threatens the very rule of law in this country but they happily cheer Anon and their (admittedly righteous) attempts at vigilante justice.

It's just curius to me how much we have devolved into the wild west. It's scary to me. We're like a click away from a third world country.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I may have spoken too soon, they are searching Eric Williams' home today.

Live video from Kaufman County as law enforcement searches homes of former JP and his in-laws

Original post 3:42 p.m.: Authorities are now searching the home of a former justice of the peace in Kaufman as they continue to investigate the murders of Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland, his wife and a top prosecutor.
The feed was just rolling, but went down just as I am writing this.
Glad they are apparently still investigating this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join