It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mentors and mentees, come hither!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hello, one and all! This is the place that you go if you are looking for someone to teach you psionics, third eye stuff, or any type of kinetics type ability!

And if you are a teacher looking for a student, heres the place for you! So lets get start6ed!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AbandonedKid

I, for one, am looking for a beginner student AND an expert mentor. Particularly in clairvoyance, aura seeing, and seeing psi. Also in psioncs itself.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I don't believe these ability's can be taught to a person, you have to teach yourself. Conquer your own mind and the ability's will follow

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AbandonedKid

Well tell us a little bit about what you know and what you're experiences have been in regards to these subjects.

( I need to get my eyes checked. I clicked on this thread because I could have sworn the title was Mentos and Manatees, and really, who could resist a title like that?)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Psych3d3licPsych3

well said! A mentor, though can give you a little advice to get you started in the right direction, and is there to help in times of need.

As for what my experiences are, I have accomplished some basic and a little bit of advanced constructs, and have some experience with seeing auras, spiritual entities, pyrokinesis, psionics (ill admit ive had limited success with these last two) and the such.

Im looking for a mentor in these last ones.

As for basic psi training, i can help with that, but im at an intermediate level, and so i cannot in ANY way teach anybody but a beginner, or a newbie.

Thats all i got. =)

oh, and some telepathy. a TINY bit, though. im just starting on that
edit on 1-4-2013 by AbandonedKid because: forgot domething

top topics

join