It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google launches new site.....Google Nose......smelling is believing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
www.google.com...

Coming to your senses: go beyond type, talk, and touch for a new notation of sensation. Your internet sommelier: expertly curated Knowledge Panels pair images, descriptions, and aromas. Take a whiff: the Google Aromabase - 15M+ scentibytes. Don't ask, don't smell: For when you're wary of your query - SafeSearch included.

Unbelievable app! I tried it.....could smell urine soaked grass like I was actually in the dog park!

You guys have to go to website and try it.

I wonder how long before you can smell other people live through the computer?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
www.google.com...

Coming to your senses: go beyond type, talk, and touch for a new notation of sensation. Your internet sommelier: expertly curated Knowledge Panels pair images, descriptions, and aromas. Take a whiff: the Google Aromabase - 15M+ scentibytes. Don't ask, don't smell: For when you're wary of your query - SafeSearch included.

Unbelievable app! I tried it.....could smell urine soaked grass like I was actually in the dog park!

You guys have to go to website and try it.

I wonder how long before you can smell other people live through the computer?

Ummmmmmmmmmm have you noticed the date

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
...and what day is it?

I wonder if it's real?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Ah yes, Google's yearly prank. If I owned Google, I would be pulling yearly pranks also. April Fools day is one of my favorite days of the year.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Happy April Fools' Day

en.wikipedia.org...'_Day

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I know....I wouldn't pick dog urine to try it out!

I figured saying that would give away the fact that it is not in fact, fact......

Where is everyone's sense of humor this year?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I have to admit......this was the first one of Googles that actually made me chuckle!

Can't wait to see if I can get the kids to smell their phones.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Its incredible! I could smell b.s. all over my screen when i clicked on this thread

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
After Google's P.R. screw up yesterday for Easter (Even CNN reported it like a BIG blunder), they need to come up with something better. Really, I mean it's funny to think about this that way for what they did come up with.

What scents would some of the people sending twitters CNN was reporting earlier want to send? Oh, the imagination doesn't come up with good odors.. Pretty crappy really..

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
i think i should just avoid ATS for the day....

Before im scratching and sniffing my screen - -suddenly overcome with the feeling of being a fool.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I think that the Mods are going to have a busy day today trying to work out the serious threads from the 1st of April ones.

The evil streak in me says that i should create a couple and place them in relevant forums, buti don't want to get banned!

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The plethora of problems google are implementing as features and they can still manage to keep the quality of the april fools jokes on their to-do list.

Good to know we're in good hands.

(no one really did think it was real did they?? lol)

edit on 1-4-2013 by winofiend because: new years jokes... i call time slip!

new topics

top topics

join