It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Place 9/11 With Other Conspiracy Theories?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I don't know why people consider the 9/11 conspiracy theory to be on a level of "crazy" as things such UFO's, NWO, aliens, and all the less tangible conspiracy theories.

Honestly, I don't even consider the 9/11 "conspiracy theory" to be a conspiracy theory. I'm 99% sure that there are ulterior motives behind 9/11 and what came after (Iraq, Patriot Act,...). 99% sure that how the towers and Building 7 collapsed were not directly a result of two planes.

I pay 0 attention to many topics here on ATS because they are obviously full of disinformation dished out by people who seek attention.The truth behind 9/11 should not be shrouded and brought down by simply associating it with the "tin foil hat" and labeling it as a "conspiracy theory." It's dismissive and degrading to the genuine spirit of the topic.

You know, the biggest "conspiracy theory" might be how America became a nation of religiously and bureaucratically brainwashed people who never applies logic to where it is truly needed.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

I'll tell you how to turn it to conspiracy fact. Lets unseal George Bush's "sealed " private testimony before the 911 commission at the White House.

Or lets question him in detail about why he sat in that school room for over 6 minutes. And why he stayed on the ground there for two hours after the attacks began. Why he was there in the first place so early that morning? Why he didn't return right away but got "lost" over America?

I want him on a stand, live...

like the OJ and Casey Anthony trials.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
I don't know why people consider the 9/11 conspiracy theory to be on a level of "crazy" as things such UFO's, NWO, aliens, and all the less tangible conspiracy theories.

Well, how about holographic planes, silent explosives, the jews did it, planes carrying pods firing missiles hit the building, mini nuclear weapons were used to blow up the buildings, beam weapons from space were used to destroy the buildings, it was a cruise missile, it was a Air Force plane....all these things are part of the 9/11 "truth" movement, and are crazy. Do you think they are valid?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well, just for the sake of argument, lets say it's 100% for being more than it seems and being a set up of some kind, at some stage or any stage of what happened.

Then, I personally see and this forum sure contains almost as many theories of precisely what THAT would be as there are people discussing it. I honestly don't even try and keep track of each individual theory. There are too many and some, totally mutually exclusive to each other.

So, putting the belief that something isn't quite right (and whatever else I believe for specifics, that much I sure do agree with) aside as something taken for granted? Naming the which conspiracy did it is a forum all it's own. lol.. Literally!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

This is why people need to stop when conjecture starts. Many things about 9/11 are fact and can be proven easily, there is no need to go beyond that and theorize about possibilities of cause or responsibility for the act. We may never know those things, but what we can do as intelligent people is solidify enough facts to cast doubt on the OS and demand a new investigation. But if Architects and Engineers couldn't do it....the layman has no chance. I find this with a lot of CT'ers they lay out a good case then they screw it all up by inserting opinion or conjecture once facts run out.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Nice Straw Man Argument. Epic Fail.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Take any complicated event, say a fire that burns in a building somewhere and go in there after the fact and look for all kinds of things that don't make sense. Better yet, do it after a tornado hits somewhere and you will see all sorts of unexplainable things.

Does that mean there's a conspiracy?

I once saw a tornado tear down a whole row of houses except for one bathroom wall of one them. On this wall were shelves with knick knacks on them. Not a single knick knack had moved while the house was being ripped away.

How is that possible?

Must be that the government planned it.

Silly

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
I once saw a tornado tear down a whole row of houses except for one bathroom wall of one them. On this wall were shelves with knick knacks on them. Not a single knick knack had moved while the house was being ripped away.

How is that possible?

Well, the tornado must have been controlled by HAARP and the controller sneezed when he was aiming for that wall, and missed....

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Well, how about holographic planes, silent explosives, the jews did it, planes carrying pods firing missiles hit the building, mini nuclear weapons were used to blow up the buildings, beam weapons from space were used to destroy the buildings, it was a cruise missile, it was a Air Force plane....all these things are part of the 9/11 "truth" movement, and are crazy. Do you think they are valid?
how about for the first time in history 3 steel sky scrappers fell due to fire

At free fall speed

Hijackers in 4 jetliners managed to pull this event off at the exact same time norad where doing exercises mimicking the exact event

Flew in the most protected airspace in america with out interception

And flew like a fighter jet

One of the highjackers passports survived the initial impact into the towers and also the global collapse of a building but managed to land on the side walk into the hands of the police.

The list of coincedents goes on and you people cannot address them so ypu bark on about laser beams and other disinformtion.

Try again!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Since you pay 0 attention to these other topics it is only reasonable that you have 0 opinion of them. It is quite clear that something is wrong with 9/11, but what is it exactly? When you lift of the covers with the how and why for 9/11 where does it end? For a crime and cover up on such a scale it might just have been bush and his buddies after a night on the drink, or there might be something a lot more elaborate and sinister going on. In looking for pieces of the puzzle it does lead to some quite dark places.
edit on 1-4-2013 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82
how about for the first time in history 3 steel sky scrappers fell due to fire

At free fall speed

how about the 2 buildings that were hit by high speed jet airliners fell - so it looks like when a high speed jet airliner hits a building it collapses - it has happened 100% of the time so far....

WTC 1 & 2 did NOT fall at free fall speed - this is very easy to see, just look at the collapse and you will see the debris falling off the building falling at free fall speed, the building collapse is slower.

Flew in the most protected airspace in america with out interception

What makes you think it was the "most protected airspace"?

And flew like a fighter jet

No, it flew like a high speed airliner.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kaya82

Why are you surprised a passport survived ? Many personal effects survived 9/11.

The passport belonged to Satam Al Suqami who was on the passenger manifest for Flight 11 anyway so what would have been the point of planting the passport and how would it have been obtained ?

Other personal items from Flight 11 survived like the bank cards belonging to passenger Waleed Iskander which were returned to his family :-

www.dailynews.com...

edit on 1-4-2013 by Alfie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Honestly, I don't even consider the 9/11 "conspiracy theory" to be a conspiracy theory. I'm 99% sure that there are ulterior motives behind 9/11 and what came after (Iraq, Patriot Act,...). 99% sure that how the towers and Building 7 collapsed were not directly a result of two planes.

Well then that's the problem, isn't it? Beyond that one sentence there isn't two people among you who can even agree on what the "9/11 conspiracy" actually is or who was behind it.

If you want the towers to have been brought down by controlled demolitions, you will stare at it and stare at it and stare at it until you convince yourself you're seeing controlled demolitions. If you want the planes to really be missiles, you will stare at it and stare at it and stare at it until you convince yourself you're seeing missiles. People who think there were nukes in the basement are getting into fistfights with the people who think there were lasers from outer space who are in turn getting into yelling matches with the people who think the towers were all fake buildings. When someone insists its the Illuminati that was behind the attacks, it's really no big surprise that the poster is constantly posting how they imagine they see secret Illuminati meanings in everything from folded up currency to the brown spots on their grilled cheese sandwich.

The question therefore is, how can the 9/11 conspiracy NOT be a conspiracy? Unless you genuinely think its important to investigate the connections that link Bush to Hitler through six degrees of separation, "Kevin Bacon" games, "Less tangible" is about the best description for these theories as it gets.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The conspiracy would evaporate if the pentagon video tapes would be released for public consumption.

What are they hiding? There's your conspiracy!

and why were the Israelis dancing?

whatreallyhappened.com...

edit on 1-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I used to be more involved in this topic, but argueing with the same 3 people , and their straw men, got pointless.

I always found it funny though, how 5 or 6 of these terrorist had FBI Handlers when they entered the Country....

Or how the Men Invovled with Able Danger , had done their jobs, locating 2 Terrorist cells, then had their Assignment shut down, and ALL of their Findings were Shredded.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

They were not dancing....
www.911myths.com...

This is one of the reasons truthers are ignored everywhere, they have to make up stories to fuel their conspiracy.

edit on 1-4-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

As valid as the official theory !

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

They were not dancing....
www.911myths.com...

This is one of the reasons truthers are ignored everywhere, they have to make up stories to fuel their conspiracy.

If we are ignored? Why even bother to reply to my post? Dueling references eh.....

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I don't really buy into "government paid shills," but wow. It's incredible how one poster (who was not the OP) had to bring up "holographic planes" and all the other strawman arguments that are used time and time again. Then, another comment regarding a tornado is used for comparison for the unexpectedness of these two events, which are not related at all?

Explain to me why there was molten steel, which jet fuel can't burn steel hot enough to form molten yet a paper passport miraculously survives. How about the war-games that were present and the pathetic and quite "coincidental" NORAD failures? Or why don't answer any of the numerous other plausible and logical questions other posters have asked?

Or are personal knee-jerk emotional "stories" that pull on the heart strings and provoke other members but is ultimately completely irrelevant to the topic more beneficial?

We have some serious questions regarding why the official story has so many inconsistencies and why there is a shroud of mystery regarding "the day that changed America forever."

But no, I've seen this same exact thing happen to every single thread. One poster mentions "holographic planes" and other crazy ideas (that no one has mentioned nor alluded to), then the distracting comments come out of irrelevant and subjective stories that have absolutely NOTHING to do with the Twin Towers, 9/11, NORAD, WTC 7, etc.

Deny ignorance, right?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomeByFire
Explain to me why there was molten steel,

There wasnt, jut another 9/11 silly story.

had to bring up "holographic planes"

Well, this thread is about 9/11 conspiracy theories, and holographic planes along with all the other silly stories of mini nukes, thermite, beam weapons from space etc. are all part of the 9/11 conspiracy theory stories....

and other crazy ideas

Who are you to decide which 9/11 conspiracy theory is a "crazy idea"? Some people think your particular 9/11 conspiracy theory especially when there is zero evidence for thermite at the WTC is a "crazy idea"

Deny ignorance, right?

That is what truthers are unable to do!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join