It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry Mates. Australia To Cut Out US Dollar.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

still laughing..
Sorry Silver not Gold...my bad...I said "tried" not succeeded as Nixon

wtftax.com...

On June 4, 1963 JFK passed Executive Order 11110, known at the time as the “Silver Bill.” The order granted the U.S government, specifically the U.S. Treasury, to create and issue currency backed by the silver the government had in the treasury department.

2)How is our CIA killing your PM who tried to mess with our CIA assets any sort of proof of you "ruling"?

Did I say we rule?....or is your need to dominate and rule clouding your comprehension...in the context of your comment I commented on how our sovereignty has been upsurped in regards to Pine Gap

3) ...no friend in this world...I would agree entirely... I mean as someone mentioned earlier US stood aside during the beginning of WW2 never mind the fact that the Bushs helped Hitler rise to power

www.guardian.co.uk...
Prescott Bush

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

I forgot to clearly spell out in most of my comments that in the eyes of the US Administration and the US general populace "Fascism" is something that happens to "others" ....when the general populace of the US is diverted with big Macs and reality TV...or could it be that they really dont care as long as their "standard of living" is maintained at someone elses expense meanwhile the noose tightens in the homefront and black shirts patrol your own streets.

I suspect this whole thread is academic as the TPTB will have their way and a World financial crash is engineered and a new Reserve currency is implemented based on a non precious metal backed currency. THe same Elite will keep printing Fiat dollars or Remnibi or Yuan or whatever, prior to which we will have the "Mother haircut" of all haircuts

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Okay this is not Australia dropping the US currency form all trade.
usually you have to trade AUD in to USD before you can change it
into the Yuan ( sorry spelling isn't a strong point). or verc vicer
it is at the point were the US slices of a small peice of every trade which
we will be getting rid of. thus lowering the cost of buisness for both
Australian and Chinese companies.
We will still do the rest of our trading through this scam of a system
with the exception of with china. so the premis that Australia is leaving the
USD behind is ludicris beyond imagination, that would put a massive strain
on the US Australia relationship. so that is why we would never do it, the US is to bigger
trading partner and we still cling to that bloody ANZUS treaty like it
was water tight, which it's not. the US has plenty of wriggle room there, that's
why our poor diggers get into a scrap everytime the American war machine
marches on to play at a new venue. sorry I digress, bylatteral currency trading
does to some degree undermine the US possition but it will take a lot more than
Australia trading with china to bring that elephant down.
I hope the north korea doesn't do anything more stupid because that would complicate
the landscape even more.
Good knght now
see you in the morning

<< 11  12  13   >>

join