It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea doesn't exist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I have several high ranking former military contacts and have heard this from a few former members of former presidents cabinets what I am about to tell you. North Korea doesn't exist, it never has. It's always been an illusion created by the US, South Korea, and China, for multiple reasons. After Korea's liberation from the Japanese the current leaders of China and the US set up a deal, creating a puppet state, which finally got established after the false flag operation known as the Korean War. This was done so that when the US was in need of a quick victory to please the people, they could go to war with North Korea, wipe them out in a few weeks, and get all the glory, boosting support from the president. Obama is one of the most hated men in America, of course he would want to finally go through with this decade old plan to gain support, it the exact kind of thing a Nazi like him would do when the people are angry with him. All Obama has to do is destroy North Korea to get the support he needs to start the New World Order, which he no doubt will get established through a few bills and UN resolutions. He'll be able to take our guns, and strip away our God given freedoms, all because of the North Korean puppet state. You'll see, in a few weeks "North Korea" will launch a nuke, we'll intercept it, and half the US army will storm into the Korean peninsula, the media will glorify it more than any war before, the propaganda will be extreme, these along with subliminal messaging in television will boost support for Obummer and the war, then we find out that North Korea has a lot more supplies and weapons than we thought, more soldiers will get deployed, China comes in from the north, us from the south, we split the country, liberate our half, build a few bases, help the people's transition from the evil thing known as communism to American freedom, we then establish a sort of headquarters for the NWO, the Illuminati, and soon the world will be united under the all seeing eye, it will be like 1984, and we can't do anything to stop it.

+44 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I have several high ranking former military contacts and have heard this from a few former members of former presidents cabinets what I am about to tell you.

Riveting tale ol' chap.

So this plan has only been a decade in the making yet the korean war was about 60 yrs ago ya know?
edit on 30-3-2013 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kenpachi7

thats exactly what i was thinking the other day
The bit about KN not existing , the rest of the story wasnt

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I think you're a fun guy! Dennis Rod- Man is kinda fun too for a shapeshifting alien cyborg.

Tea and biscuits man, tea and bloody biscuits!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk

I have several high ranking former military contacts and have heard this from a few former members of former presidents cabinets what I am about to tell you.

Riveting tale ol' chap.

So this plan has only been a decade in the making yet the korean war was about 60 yrs ago ya know?
edit on 30-3-2013 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

It's been in the making since 1944

+2 more 
link   

And what if North Korea is for real!,,,What if the nation and their leaders are really anti American and do not want the Westerners to interfere with their affairs...What if they are really one of the couple of countries who their central banks are not Rothschildized?!....What if not everything in this world is preplanned and orchestrated by TPTB?...wouldn't that be something?

link   
reply to post by Infernalis

This made me laugh. This is what I love about conspiracy theories. The random that hits you and makes you question everything.

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Well that's a relief then.

I was concerned for a moment there, now that they've declared war with SK. I mean, that would be terrible news. If it was true.

Thankfully a random guy from the internet has saved the day!

*wipes brow*

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
look, if the SHTF in NOKO am i going to get a few days off work or what? because, im starting to get excited.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

The OP belongs to the "promote ignorance" category here on ATS. Its a strong group with a powerful influence on the weak minded and ill-informed.

edit on 30-3-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

I know the OP is pulling our legs. But this is where the fun in conspiracies for me. The random that throws logic out the window.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Well I have read some interesting threads here on ATS, but none as unrealistic as this one.

So NK is a big fat lie and the country was set up by China, the US and SK, and what would the advantages of this be?

Why not leave Korea as a whole country?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Well I have read some interesting threads here on ATS, but none as unrealistic as this one.

So NK is a big fat lie and the country was set up by China, the US and SK, and what would the advantages of this be?

Why not leave Korea as a whole country?

South Korea was that close range target for North Korea to shoot at every once in a while, to make the North look more "evil" and so there would be a country for "refugees of the evil communists" to run off too

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
im afraid my friend that North Korea exists..

there is something though that does in fact not exists..

the chance for peace..

before both koreas are again re-united there is no chance for peace to exist..

war in korea is not a matter of if but only when...a week from now..a year..a century..one day..wall will break for unification to take place

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I suppose Shane Smith of Vice is in on it too, eh?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk

China is in on it too, they got in from China, wouldn't be too hard to set something fake up for them, or they're in on it, who knows?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

Interestingly enough they are the ones that sent Dennis Rodman to NK, but I wonder where they went since NK doesn't exist....:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Komonazmuk

Interestingly enough they are the ones that sent Dennis Rodman to NK, but I wonder where they went since NK doesn't exist....:

They went to the place we know as North Korea, it's a puppet country, but it's still physically there

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join