It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea? Nahhh check out what is happening at home...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
North Korea could start a war .. and might just lob nukes at somebody. Such a war would last a few minutes as their missiles flew where ever and ours flew there and boom boom and all done.

North Korea is a distraction from what is really going on at home. So what is going on you are not suppose to notice?

It's the economy. I'm suspecting hyperinflation is just around the corner coming to a grocery store near you!
Or it may just reveal itself in sudden gas price hikes. All I know is North Korea isn't what we need to focus on right now. We need to focus on keeping the government from stealing more of our useless, worthless cash and our guns so they can come down with their heavy jack boot finally. What ever it is you are not to notice it must be almost imminent in revealing itself for them to start beating the war drum.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zyrktec
North Korea could start a war .. and might just lob nukes at somebody. Such a war would last a few minutes as their missiles flew where ever and ours flew there and boom boom and all done.

North Korea is a distraction from what is really going on at home. So what is going on you are not suppose to notice?

It's the economy. I'm suspecting hyperinflation is just around the corner coming to a grocery store near you!
Or it may just reveal itself in sudden gas price hikes. All I know is North Korea isn't what we need to focus on right now. We need to focus on keeping the government from stealing more of our useless, worthless cash and our guns so they can come down with their heavy jack boot finally. What ever it is you are not to notice it must be almost imminent in revealing itself for them to start beating the war drum.

This is almost too obvious, but then again the dumbed down masses will eat it up as long as they see it on the 6 o'clock news or a headline in the local rag. Yes it is and will be a distraction for something else and then it will be used as the excuse.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zyrktec

Dude, I agree with you but there are a couple of things I will mention and people should take them seriously I guess. If you want to understand where we are right now, turn your attention to pre WW2 because we seem to be in a similar situation. 8 years after the great depression, the West was in the biggest war in modern history and the people behind it have been doing the same to the US.. I'm not suggesting that the USA is going be destroyed like Germany was but I can't help but feel we are in the deep end or just starting to get there.

2008 was the crash, some say 2015 will be a significant year because of a storm of blood moons. If you know your history, something significant always seem to pop up when these occur concerning Israel and they will not happen again for another 700 years or so. So we can make a case that not only the economy is going to be decimated but war is going to play a part also. I tend to believe history repeats itself and though I hope it doesn't with what I have written above, the way things are heading I cannot see another way out for now.

I think we are at tipping point and we are oing to see some fireworks very soon.. Where they light up is another question. Keep your eyes peeled on everything..

new topics

join