It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla The Secret Movie (Free Energy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

IMDB

Life and times of Nikola Tesla, famous scientist whose inventions were stolen, but whose greatest contribution to mankind remain a mystery to this day.

Wiki

The Secret of Nikola Tesla (Serbo-Croatian: Tajna Nikole Tesle), is a 1980 Yugoslav biographical film which details events in the life of legendary inventor Nikola Tesla (portrayed by Serbian actor Petar Božović), born to ethnic Serb parents in 1856 Croatia (at the time, part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire), who arrived in New York in 1884, became American citizen in 1891, made immense contributions to science, and died in New York at age 86, during the middle of World War II in 1943.[1]

I saw this on my feed on FB. Pretty cool movie. The movie kind of paints a picture of Edison as kind of a deuche (excuse my language). It also paints a picture of Tesla as kind of a saint of sorts. I enjoyed it even though its an older movie. I enjoy watching there types of films. I didn't see any specific threads about the movie but then again i never know what to make of the search function.

Anyway enjoy...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
One of the most underappreciated geniuses of all time.

Thanks for the link. S&F

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Orson Welles is in this movie! He was making Yugoslavian movies in 1980? Strange. And Strother Martin is another name I recognize. I've sampled a couple of sections, not the best acting (I haven't found Welles yet), but the guy who plays Edison is a pretty good actor.
edit on 29-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Yeah the edison guy is pretty good. I wondered to myself weather or not he really had that personality and i can imagine he did. A lot of americans think like that, not on purpose either just as a part of their personality traits that their not aware of. Its sick how money has such power of EVERYTHING.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Looking forward to watching this,thanks OP!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
The movie kind of paints a picture of Edison as kind of a deuche (excuse my language). It also paints a picture of Tesla as kind of a saint of sorts.
Yes a saint of sorts in that he wanted to make the world a better place, but he wasn't completely a saint, like when he fired his worker for getting too fat. The movie also portrays him as a little (sometimes more than a little) crazy. Too crazy for the Commodore who said this to Tesla around 1:20 after talking about talking with Martians:

"As long as I'm backing you, I can't afford to let the world think I'm associated with a nut."

The casting in that video was amazing...The actors portraying Tesla, Edison, Marconi and others looked like those people.

I wonder how much of that love interest story was fabricated....but if Tesla couldn't even shake hands with anybody, I suppose that didn't bode well for an intimate relationship with a woman, which apparently he never had.

The events portrayed may have been somewhat accurate (except for Tesla's love interest), but the timing of events seemed somewhat disjointed and perhaps not very accurate.

About the free energy bit, if you pay careful attention to what the Tesla actor says, he talked about energy from the sun, wind, ocean etc. We do have that, solar cells, and wind turbines and even tidal generators. The only thing lacking is Tesla's patented distribution method, and the patent is there for anyone who wants to build it, so I don't know why anybody calls it a "secret".

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Thanks for the link and reminder. I've seen this several times now. If you like ufotv, you'll find this in there along with some other related videos.

top topics

join