It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler mauled by 7 Pit Bulls

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by jimmyx
reply to post by _R4t_

you bring your pitbull on my property and its dead...no remorse, don't care, it's dead

Sir with that type of attitude you will get either yourself or your loved ones in deep water.

What R4t says sums it up perfectly

rubbish, if you can't control your pit bull, and it wanders onto his property, he is perfectly right to execute it

I hate to say it but another illiterate why post if you cant read?

That was not what the poster said, read again read what is actually written, I will quote it again to see if fail to realize that how and what was said if actually done would be putting themselves in danger

you bring your pitbull on my property and its dead...no remorse, don't care, it's dead

That was the whole post, nothing about a out of control dog or wondering anywhere, just a direct threat.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

It does have a point,

Look a few post up, "I'm a dog lover, hut I hate pit bulls".

The concept of singling out a group for any purposes has worked as a control mechanism for as long as religion is old.

It looks the same in my eyes whether we are talking dogs, people or anything living,

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Give them rubber teeth like they do at the big rock candy mountain

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dellmonty

I have had 7 pits in my 32 years. There is no other dog on the planet that can compare to these beautiful, loyal creatures. My favorite one an 11 year old named Rosie, has slept with my daughter since she was old enough for me to not worry about SIDS. My favorite picture is of Rosie standing guard over my daughter while my daughter sleeps. I also believe people like Michael Vick should have their genitalia removed so their seed will be wiped from the planet. Once again, no lab, pincer, Shepard, poodle, or yorkie, etc. can compare. I feel sorry that you will never know the love of a real dog. A dog that would die without fear fighting an army to protect its people. Bad dogs come from bad owners. I trust my pit with my family's life. I'm sure you would call me a fool. I will reply in advance that your opinion is based on skewed numbers just as the gun grabbers numbers are skewed. Why would the gov. Skew facts about a breed? The same reason they don't want is to defend ourselves in our own homes. A good hearted pit is the second to last defense I have against home invasion.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by gunshooter
So please, all of you Pitt bull hate mongering ignoramuses can please exit the thread, and stop hating on something that does not deserve it, and one other thing, please, please, please, go get yourselves educated.

So you want only people that share your opinion to voice it here. Not likely.

You can throw all the statistic numbers, and news coverage on them at me all you want, because we all know that if the gov. Or media don't approve they make it look really bad, and spin it however they want so they can complete their agenda.

I wouldn't do that as I know no one of that opinion will listen to stats. I WILL say though that I was a letter carrier for 7 years and delivered pizzas part time for 5. I'm intimately "educated" on most dog breeds.

Wow....
a letter carrier, and a pizza boy, look out folks we got us a bonifide expert on our hands here

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

www.dailyrecord.co.uk...
news.fredericksburg.com...
wtvr.com...

Um Zaph, those killed were week old infants. Very fragile.

In 2010, the Jack Russell was number 7 on the top 20 list of dog attacks in New South Wales.

ANY dog can be violent.

Yeah but look at the comparison:

That's a difference between a .22 and a Dessert Eagle.

so your saying a jack russell terrier couldn't kill a 21 month old infant? That's who was killed in this thread. Your comparison makes no sense, if I shoot you in the juggler with a .22 or a desert eagle what are your chances of survival?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

No. 7 is a pit. U should have found a picture without its ears clipped. That would be trickier for some.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

No. I can bet you all my money they were fighting them. And you are wrong. Pits are family dogs if that is what they are taught to be. But if you want a fighting dog you give them minimal attention and affection.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread936581/pg9#pid16157966]
edit on 1-4-2013 by riffraff because: Went into the argument half cocked. Didn't realize you we're being sarcastic

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Give them rubber teeth like they do at the big rock candy mountain

Good idea. If you keep a pitbull or similar aggressive breed you should be required to keep it muzzled.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

Aggressive breed?

ANY dog has the potential to be aggressive! Geeze! In my experience, poodles are the most aggressive and I'll tempered dogs around. And even that falls on the owners. Typically old ladies who spoil their dogs like children they don't have. Very irresponsible dog owners make for very irresponsible dogs. Period.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It is important with all dogs, but especially larger, athletic and potentially dangerous dogs like pits and boxers, to make sure they are properly socialized with other dogs and other humans from a very early age. Both in the home and outside of it.

It is also vitally important to make sure they are properly exercised and shown LOTS of love.
When training your dog, never use negative reinforcement. Clicker training is the way to go.

Do these things and your dog will never harm a soul. That's just how it is.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

wow...I just realized I was wrong..i have been around pit bulls my whole life and still got it wrong...I knew the dogo argentine was a little too big to be a true breed, but it looked the most like a pit out of the selections...oh well..at least I can admit when I'm wrong..

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff
reply to post by _R4t_

No. 7 is a pit. U should have found a picture without its ears clipped. That would be trickier for some.
''

Exactly! Thats a pure breed Dogo Argentino... Not even remotely close to Pits not even in its ancestral bloodline... Dogo's are originated from Argentine...

Had you seen this dog attack someone it would be on the news right now as "Pitbull maul ********* to death..." and more dogs unrelated would of suffered the consequence of misidentification...

Thats exactly whats happening everywhere... now if you knew pits and got screwed by it imagine people that doesn't... and guess who's on the short end of the stick...

There's only 1 pit in there and its #16 see how many of the people bit**** about pits didn't even gave it a try, they made their minds already its not even important to be able to know what breed of dog it is they hate they just focus and generalize that hate toward any dog that looks tuff enough and call it a pitbull... Its sad to see they are happy in ignorance and stupidity but you can't hate people for being stupid you can just feel bad for them...

edit on 1-4-2013 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join