It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crucifixion 2013 in America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If this is not right forum please move. There is a website called battlecam.com that says they are going to crucify a guy named eyelidz on Sunday. Whether its true or not I don't know I personally don't think it will happen, I was wondering what you guys on ats thinks about this. I did a search and didn't see it posted if so please remove it.LIVE FROM ANTISOCIAL NETWORKING SITE BATTLECAM.COM AMERICA'S FIRST PUBLIC CRUCIFIXION WILL BE BROADCAST ON LIVE TELEVISION AND STREAMED EXCLUSIVELY ON FILMON.TV

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pike13

I think someone among us has already been there done that got the t-shirt (so to speak) so it's a waste of eyelidz time really.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think its ridiculous and I hope the idiot being crucified is in agony for the next 8 weeks. I'll be impressed when they spear him in the ribs and wait for him to resurrect.
edit on 28-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I agree stupid stupid stupid. The guy is a gay S&M guy so at least some of you Christians will be happy about that

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Don't a bunch of masochistic people do this every Easter ?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pike13

I saw a video on either History Channel or NatGeo where in the Philipines each year male volunteers are crucified each year as a test of faith. There are several videos on Youtube- here is one of many:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I never thought I'd quote our present Leader, but "That's above my pay grade." That whole thing is so First Century.

The sad part is, no good comes from it. If you're going to self-sacrifice, at least save somebody.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I guess it's not going to happen, was suppose to happen at 7:00 pst but its not on so the guy must have backed out or someone must have pulled the plug on it..... It's on now
edit on 31-3-2013 by pike13 because: Found it

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
They used piercing nails in his hands but his pulse got to low so they didn't do his feet. He is going to be in some pain tomorrow.

top topics

join