It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Sandy Hook gun control propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
2 in 1 week. First you have Jim Carrey with his anti-gun video and now this just realeased today. Unbelievable how hard they are pushing. And it will probably pass just the Obamacare. They aren't going to let it go this time.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
They're pushing hard, but it will not be like Obamacare.

They're messing with a fundamental American right. This is the line in the sand, the dividing line between those who are a bunch of scared fools who don't understand what they would be giving up, and those who know full well that once we're disarmed, we're doomed to repeat past history all over again.

This issue is NOT about safety, but about making it that much easier to control us and force this country in a direction that nobody with any sense would want to go.

I still hold that Sandy Hook was a false flag. Yeah, I know, how dare I, with kids dead and everything. The emotion clouds the intellect on this one, but I will not be deluded. Show us the video surveillance footage, and then maybe I might see it differently, but as long as this story has holes in it big enough to drive a Mac truck through, and no video footage or other pertinent details released, I have no option but to see it as a sick false flag with the ultimate aim being total disarmament of the American people.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The Gulf of Tonkin incident was totally staged, nobody died there and that got us into Vietnam. Why would it be so hard to think they staged another incident for another agenda? It's entirely plausible.

On another note, I noticed the man at 35 seconds into the vid was wearing a monarch butterfly pin. Some of you will know what it means.

I think this was their big event that they thought would work and get the American people to support their gun control agenda and it totally backfired. They thought that by using the death of kids(supposedly) that everyone would just go along with it. So, now they are going to just keep repeating the lie and hammering down our throats, at least that's what they're trying to do.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Bs.. Nothing passed.
Same clip size, same assault weapons,
Even background checks are watered down to useless.

Ah the power of the gun lobby.
When the gun lobby riles you up, it ain't about freedom.
It's about gun sales .
I know, I know, how could lobbyists lie?

The way the NRA is handling this, is EXACTLY
the way the cigarette industry played their hand
when they were under fire.

Make as big a fuss as possible about "freedom".
Which is neither in danger or something they give a flying F about.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Never let a good tragedy go to waste.

This has been no exception.

Children are one thing that we (mostly) all have in common; democrat, republican, christian, atheist, gay, straight, old, young, native, immigrant, etc..

They found the common ground, and with that, the ability to tug at the heart strings of people from every walk of life and culture.

"Ban the guns for the children. If you don't want to ban them, you probably hate babies."

top topics

join