It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New resource to counter Israeli propaganda

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrevegal
Palestinians that have had their teenage sons kidnapped, killed for their organs and dumped back on their parents lawn.

Are these the same Palestinians that teach their children how great it is to strap bombs on their bodies and blow up their enemies?

Sorry, I couldnt resist. Long ago I watched an interview of a Palestinian parent who was praising his oldest son who had given his life as a suicide bomber and stated that he hoped the rest of his children followed the example.

As a parent I was stunned and appalled....

At the same time I was wondering how/why, if the father thought it such a great thing, he had not set the example himself.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

While Washington claims it has a "good neighbor" policy with Mexico, the U.S. does not permit Mexicans to hold dual nationality. The US makes them become either U.S. or Mexican -- you can't be both. But the U.S., in its special relationship with Israel, has become very sympathetic to allowing Israeli-Americans to retain two nationalities and allowing U.S. citizens not only to hold public office in Israel, but to hold US government positions as well! No other country holds this special exception to our laws of citizenship.

Actually, that's not true:

travel.state.gov...

I have a very close friend who holds French and American citizenship. The catch is that even though she lives in France, she still has to pay United States income tax!
edit on 29-3-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezwip
When we can't even pay our own bills it makes no sense to pay theirs, especially when they can pay their own. Also, the whole running our govt and pulling the strings is a bit much. It's apparent that even if we're all living in mud huts they'll still get their check.

Are we confusing public monies with private monies?

I would like to remind all you in ATV land that just cause I have a few bucks in my pocket doesn't mean they belong to Uncle Sam. He may want them, but until he takes them from me by threat of force, they do not belong to him.

When Uncle Sam penalizes me for being smarter and more hard working than my neighbor...oh wait...that is already happening.

Ok ok...when he penalizes me significantly for being smarter and harder working than my neighbor...oh wait...that is already happening.

When he takes most of what I have to give to my neighbor....I will quit working and then where will the free ride come from?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by lnfideI

I am not jewish, but I did help them pay for that sign you detest so much

No you didn't.

Which pro-Israeli advocacy group did you donate funds to for that billboard?

Perhaps you can scan a copy of the donation receipt?

Surely you would have kept the receipt for tax purposes...

Seriously? Seriously?

*walks away, shaking his head muttering*: "it takes all kinds"

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

locations like sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America or the Caribbean have a lot of un-tapped resources and alot of nations in these areas lack basic infostructure at least more money donated to these areas would profit mankind more.
reply to post by RAY1990

mankind as a whole would not profit friend, but corporations who win contracts that our tied to our government and a few people who sold out for a buck in that country's government will. what do you think foreign aid is mostly about? it's about mega corporations getting contracts in these countries to rebuild their infrastructure. people's lives our ruined due to the pollution and other crap these companies drag in to the area. they see no economic benefit at all.

I suggest reading confessions of an economic hit man. it's an eye opener.
edit on 29-3-2013 by solongandgoodnight because: *their

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

It's not about hating jews or as some folks who can't spell mention jooos...
Not spelling, but pronunciation. First time I heard it was from an 8 year old kid (with pretty sketchy folks, I might add). When I saw it spelled this way recently, it made perfect sense. Kinda chilling in its simple ignorance...like saying 'Nigra'.

Just for the record, though, there is as much knee-jerk defense of Israel on this site as there is antisemitism. One says they can do no wrong...the other that they can do no right. Both are dangerous.
edit on 29-3-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because, eh?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Originally posted by buster2010

I think all foreign aid should be cut off. We don't even need the oil from the ME. And show where I said it's ok to give money to Egypt and not Israel?

In your original post/rant you do not mention the money given to Egypt. If your rant is about foreign aid in general, then you should title and word it that way. Otherwise it is easy to read your post and come away with an understanding that you only have a problem giving aid to Israel. Simple logic.

While I agree that we should curtail foreign aid significantly, I would support continuing aid to Israel.

There are so many examples of foreign aid being wasted...lining pockets of local tyrants and warlords...it is easy to make a case against foreign aid in general. The OP was very specific. Aid to Israel is bad....

My original post said nothing about Egypt. That was in a reply to Hopechest.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bbracken677

Palestinians that have had their teenage sons kidnapped, killed for their organs and dumped back on their parents lawn.

Are these the same Palestinians that teach their children how great it is to strap bombs on their bodies and blow up their enemies?

Sorry, I couldnt resist. Long ago I watched an interview of a Palestinian parent who was praising his oldest son who had given his life as a suicide bomber and stated that he hoped the rest of his children followed the example.

As a parent I was stunned and appalled....

At the same time I was wondering how/why, if the father thought it such a great thing, he had not set the example himself.

Are you stunned and appalled when Israel drops White phosphorus on schools or bombs hospitals? Is this the kind of attitude you support? And Peres once said terrorism was a good thing I guess he meant only when Israel is doing it.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

it's all money flowing in their so they can continue their crusade against brown skinned Humans and to take more land/resources.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
nevermind
edit on 3/29/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Wait a second, I have an idea; Check me on this:

Maybe we should STOP giving 3 billion to Israel yearly, and give that same 3 billion to Palestine yearly? I think some good would come of it!! Then, lets make 'Israel' a international state because, lets admit it, a state for jews only IS RACIST. So, no more money to a racist state. What if white people, in any state, decided that it is a whites only state? How would we be viewed? See the hypocracy in that? This double-standard has to stop. Then, once all of these people move into the land that is rediculously called Israel, then lets have free, democratic, elections because democracy is what we're spreading, rrrRight? (zips up flame suit)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

As I mentioned right in the very first paragraph in my post, we should stop supporting ALL countries, not just Israel. I also mentioned that many countries and cultures and govts. have harmful behaviors and beliefs. Please read with comprehension thank you. I never have absolved ANY culture or country from their bad behaviors and never will. Zionists, Muslims and yes, even the good ole USA are not exempt and I make no excuses for any of them. We use DU, white phosphorous, daisy cutters and bunker busters and drones. Muslims, as you mentioned do their own thing and are not exempt. No one is exempt and it is sad that you have considered the post of mine in such a light and knee jerk reaction. None of us are lily white. I made that clear. I am a parent, grand parent and great grand parent and in a perfect world, none of us would have to be worried about any of this but that is not the way of things. Israelis are not angels and neither are other countries/cultures. They ALL shock me and sadden me.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Israel and Egypt get the majority of our money because we are basically paying to maintain peace and stability in the region
Maintain Peace,thats a Hoot.
The money is given to Israel under the Condition 75% of it is Spent on American Weapons and Arms, ya, those are for Peace Only.

People who criticize the money we give Israel and other nations really are not that well informed about global politics.
See my first response to understand who is "not well informed"

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Israel is very much part of the US-UK empire.

Israel also sits in the most dangerous part of the world and cannot defend itself without US support.

So it will get the handout no matter what.

Americans are facing a lack of jobs due to decline in manufacturing. Decline in manufacturing is due to free trade. Free trade is because the Empire likes it. Free trade gives the Empire access to goods and services that empowers it.

Citizens are always expendable. Do not complain.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Jews have money mate

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
OP, I applaud you for creating this thread. Expect the pro-Israeli crowd to come on (as they already have), explaining how we need to support a war-mongering, intensely apartheid welfare state with money that WE DON'T HAVE because they are supposed to be "civilized".....That somehow, all the billions we give them will stop wars over in the Middle East.

LMAO!! Seriously? Israel won't rest until every single country around them has been toppled and a western-friendly puppet government is put in place of whatever leadership was previously there.

I srael is NOT a good neighbor, not a good friend, and all the people who are cheerleading these war pigs need to have their heads examined. I have a good friend who has lived there for years. Their behavior is anything but civilized. Their behavior towards those who aren't white, blue-eyed Ashkenazis straight from Europe is deplorable. It's like the south was in the turn of the last century. Christians are treated like garbage there....but over here, they're brainwashed into thinking that Israelis are their blood brothers, so they need to send their money there to lol...i love posts which begin with "i have a friend"...i can guess by the war pigs part where u come from, however as a dark skinned israeli living in israel, i can tell u that its kinda sad how outspoken your ignorance is..u think christians are treated bad here?? Care to base that on something resembling reality? Israelies hate arabs you say?then how come there are arabs in the israeli parliament? Try gettin ur info somewhere other than fox news my friend..itlbe good 4 yousupport the Holy Land. Christians here are being used, and they're too deluded to see it.

I agree with the OP. Cut off all funding to them. If we need to pay our friends to be our friends, something is terribly wrong. That's not smart foreign policy, that's buying off a country. If we're gonna spend that kind of money, might as well invade and take over. If not, then let them take care of themselves. Our money could better be spent at home, where our infrastructure is crumbling and half our inner city kids graduate high school but cannot read beyond a third grade level.

Don't buy the propaganda! AIPAC is a fifth column in this country, and if we fall, they'll throw us under the bus and laugh about it. Our country is their ATM. When we go broke, they will no longer be our friend. WAKE UP!!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I am just so happy to read that so many people aren't total morons and buy the Israeli propaganda at face value. No one will ever read this post, and it will get no stars, but I just wanted to add to the "traffic" of the thread to push it to the front page. I am someone who celebrates Passover and wishes the UN State of Israel had never been created. The Nation Of Israel exists in my living room, at the Seder, here in the South in the United States. Not some country that hides its own nukes while threatening war against others for their nukes.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
OP, I applaud you for creating this thread. Expect the pro-Israeli crowd to come on (as they already have), explaining how we need to support a war-mongering, intensely apartheid welfare state with money that WE DON'T HAVE because they are supposed to be "civilized".....That somehow, all the billions we give them will stop wars over in the Middle East.

LMAO!! Seriously? Israel won't rest until every single country around them has been toppled and a western-friendly puppet government is put in place of whatever leadership was previously there.

Israel is NOT a good neighbor, not a good friend, and all the people who are cheerleading these war pigs need to have their heads examined. I have a good friend who has lived there for years. Their behavior is anything but civilized. Their behavior towards those who aren't white, blue-eyed Ashkenazis straight from Europe is deplorable. It's like the south was in the turn of the last century. Christians are treated like garbage there....but over here, they're brainwashed into thinking that Israelis are their blood brothers, so they need to send their money there to support the Holy Land. Christians here are being used, and they're too deluded to see it.

I agree with the OP. Cut off all funding to them. If we need to pay our friends to be our friends, something is terribly wrong. That's not smart foreign policy, that's buying off a country. If we're gonna spend that kind of money, might as well invade and take over. If not, then let them take care of themselves. Our money could better be spent at home, where our infrastructure is crumbling and half our inner city kids graduate high school but cannot read beyond a third grade level.

Don't buy the propaganda! AIPAC is a fifth column in this country, and if we fall, they'll throw us under the bus and laugh about it. Our country is their ATM. When we go broke, they will no longer be our friend. WAKE UP!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join