It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enter the undground of AREA 51 through the all seeing EYE...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I admit it! I am a Satellite image and Area 51 buff! And I realize this site is often scoured and scrutinized over and may have already been discovered so if it has let me know, but this was new to me! Once a year or so I get curious again and check out the maps or any new info on the infamous test site to see what’s new and how much they keep building out there!

Many times I will do a search with Google maps following along a road because it will typically lead you to a research facility or a base or bunkers.

This is however the first time while following one such road from the Topanah airbase I have come across a remarkable crater with an underground entrance that is shaped similar to an Eye…

The location is N 37.60208 W 116.69480 adjacent to Antelope Peak and south of Topanah test range airport.

In the detail you can clearly see the entrance 2. I do not however have a clue as to what 1. Is? If anyone else does please let me know.

I am sure there are more avid Area51 enthusiasts here so I thought I would share this in hopes of either getting more insight or perhaps show something new.

It kinda of reminds me of the Eye of Horus...
Now what would the All Seeing Eye or the Eye of Protection be doing at a Top Secret test site? Now we all know it's just pareidolia or a coincidence! but I seemed to remember a Tetrahedron or 3 Sided Pyramid found there too...

Don't you just wonder where an entrance at the bottom of a crater leads too? I know I do...

edit on 26-3-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Well if this isn't one of the coolest looking sites I've seen, I don't know what is!!

Kinda odd it does resemble the eye of Horus?

You can expect at least a site they are searching for artifacts if there was a pyramid nearby......

Great find!! S&F

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Well if this isn't one of the coolest looking sites I've seen, I don't know what is!!

Kinda odd it does resemble the eye of Horus?

You can expect at least a site they are searching for artifacts if there was a pyramid nearby......

Great find!! S&F

Yep that really caught my EYE (pun intact as always.) And thanks!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Hey abeverage, in an old thread here, this one poster came up with these, he said he thinks they are at Area 51, is all I know of where they came from. I find them intriguing and most curious.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Eedjee

Thanks! WOW I have never seen that? I have seen the structures off to the west of the main Groom lake base but never have seen that top photo!

Can you link me to the original thread?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Ohh snap that is amazing but creepy also. I would say we should have them explain all of this but I forget that base does not exist!!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metha-Don
Ohh snap that is amazing but creepy also. I would say we should have them explain all of this but I forget that base does not exist!!

I just really, REALLY want to know why you build a underground entrance in a crater? Why that crater??? There are several all around! And then WHERE DOES IT GO! hehe

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Eedjee

I just threw this together from Google Earth. Odd, indeed.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

That is the first time I have come across that! Very interesting!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Tak!

en.wikipedia.org...(Stephen_King)

(and there you have it)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
reply to post by Eedjee

Thanks! WOW I have never seen that? I have seen the structures off to the west of the main Groom lake base but never have seen that top photo!

The thread I first (and only) spotted it itn, was this one (by the way, an extreeemmmmley intriguing thread) about those bleachblonde young 'women' who could sprint like a Marvel superhero and kept getting run over on the highway, while desperately attempting to evade authorities. Personally, I don't think they were MK Ultra anything, they are either cyborgs, robots, or aliens, or alien cyborgs or robots. Thats just my view.

Well, --on page 2-- ...4th....post from the bottom,.. but it won't tell you anything informative, really.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eedjee

Originally posted by abeverage
reply to post by Eedjee

The thread I first (and only) spotted it itn, was this one (by the way, an extreeemmmmley intriguing thread) about those bleachblonde young 'women' who could sprint like a Marvel superhero and kept getting run over on the highway, while desperately attempting to evade authorities. Personally, I don't think they were MK Ultra anything, they are either cyborgs, robots, or aliens, or alien cyborgs or robots. Thats just my view.

Well, --on page 2-- ...4th....post from the bottom,.. but it won't tell you anything informative, really.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah yes Sabina & Ursula Eriksson! I remember them well that was one of the strangest things I remember seeing.

I am betting they are Alien Cyborg Robots too!

Back on thread here I am kinda seeing a pattern and may start another on the Egyptian themes in Area51 unless it has been done. Thanks for tracking it down Eedjee! You rock!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Tak!

en.wikipedia.org...(Stephen_King)

(and there you have it)

I used to read King a lot then in the 90's I really dropped off. I do remember seeing this one. Do you have a theory tiwwa? Possibly they opened a gateway to another dimension when they exploded the first Nuke there? And the base is like the Black Mesa Facility in Half Life?

Oh and your handle that's the tag line to Millennium right?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Millennium. That's right. As for the rest... Your guess is as good as mine.

- PS
Speaking of opening doors to other dimensions, "The Mist" was good also.

edit on 3/26/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: PS

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

This is however the first time while following one such road from the Topanah airbase I have come across a remarkable crater with an underground entrance that is shaped similar to an Eye…

You might want to take a moment or two or three or four to look at a topo map. Then you would realize that N 37.60208 W 116.69480 is a small hill, not a crater. Further, the USGS topo map indicates it is a radio tower location. But even in Google Earth, you can "tilt" the image and see it is a hill and not a crater. The road is designed as a loop because there is no room for a hammerhead or other turn-around pattern. There is possibly a "H" marker for a helicopter to land there. Often radio facilities are serviced by chopper. Sundance in Vegas seems to have all the chopper charter business for the range.

I have photographed the TTR area quite a bit. The only thing going into the ground is located at 37.790914 -116.743968. I have no idea what it is.

Just outside the facility is a small retention/detention pond located at 37.887347 -116.757964. I'm not a civil engineer, but I know that sometimes they route storm water runoff to a pond rather than let it erode the soil. You can see there is a path from the blacktop at the TTR mancamp to this water storage area. It is a bit odd to store the water on land you don't own, but you can get away with all sort of stuff in the desert.

water retention

While I'm at it, and hopefully to prevent more errant postings, there are no sewers around the ranges. They provide their own treatment systems. The one for the mancamp is at 37.871236 -116.789286, but there are plenty all around the range.

The range has water storage for wild animals. They call them wildlife guzzlers.
wildlife guzzlers

I suppose I should start locating them on Google Earth to prevent more errant posts. But I see a guzzler and think, "Hey its a guzzler" and then go on looking for more interesting stuff.

This is the location of the Power Line Overlook: 37.458988 -115.423702. I assume the powers that be asked Google Earth to remove the marker to discourage "tourists" driving up there. Anyway, there is a guzzler nearby at 37.459275 -115.418638. So occasionally you see these obvious man-made structures in the middle of no where with no infrastructure around them. Rest assured, every one I have investigated has eventually turned out to be some wildlife aid, well head, etc. Obviously I can't research the ones within the range, but similar structures exist in free territory.

Water storage for cattle: 37.782647 -115.985981. I have no idea about the grid around the area, though it looks like some company was "pitting" to do soil studies. There are mines nearby, so perhaps they were looking for gold, minerals, etc. You can use the history button to see the marks are recent.

Stone animal coral: 38.191217 -116.370501

A common thing you find around the desert are fenced off areas for no apparent reason. They are set up by researchers to see how the particular area evolves without intervention by man nor animal. Basically a study area. There is one by the ET Highway, but I can't find it on GE. They show up on GE as funny square patches of terrain.

For a free topo map server, go here:
ACME mapper

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

DO'H I didn't even have a chance to look at a Topo map! And with the way the gullies looked on the west side I could have swore it was a crater. After looking on Google earth though I concede that it is. But that is why I posted it for more clarification.

I am not totally convinced that those are wildlife water collectors as they look to large. But thanks for the info!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Very odd!
it looks like it has not been dug up?
like it has been made some other way.

I think they have found some thing down their.
alien crash't ship?

edit on 26-3-2013 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

There is no "down there." The initial location is a small hill, not a crater. I have a photo of a communication facility in that general area, but I think it is a different one. Don't let the color confuse you. These shots are usually totally blue due to the distance involved and the haze around the TTR. I try to tweak the color a bit, but the cast is really strong.

comm site

The last time I tried to photograph the TTR, the wild horses decided to occupy the hill. So I camped out near the hill overnight, got up, made coffee, headed out, and it was standing room only with wild horses. Needless to say I didn't try to get them off the hill since it is their hill. I think that was 2010.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I am not totally convinced that those are wildlife water collectors as they look to large. But thanks for the info!

Be convinced. I've been next to the one by the Power Line Overlook. ;-) Maybe 5 to 6 ft on a side.

Go to page 39 of Glenn Campbell's viewers guide:
Viewers guide

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

Be convinced. I've been next to the one by the Power Line Overlook. ;-) Maybe 5 to 6 ft on a side.

Go to page 39 of Glenn Campbell's viewers guide:
Viewers guide

Thanks for the info and the Guide! Great pic btw! I will most definitely look into it. What kind of scope are you using to get those photos?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join