It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified Docs Reveal Genocide Caused By Chemtrail Testing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

lol what would you say if i said i was the pilot and i know they dumped chemicals on you huh?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
...the point of the thread was that
the government/military ARE spraying instead of telling me to prove anything, why dont all you naysayers prove it isnt happening....

So, you are saying that even if I don't have the evidence to prove it, I should believe that those puffy trails in the sky most people call contrails are actually the government intentionally poisoning me by spreading poison in the sky from high-altitude planes..

...and I'm supposed to believe this because I can't prove that they AREN'T doing it.

I also can't prove that some trees are NOT actually carnivorous man-eating aliens in disguise, but that doesn't mean I'm afraid to take a walk in the woods.

edit on 3/27/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
reply to post by anonymous1legion

The reason you cant express yourself fully is you seem incapable of presenting anything other than tantrum based opinion. When people require more than that, they become paid shills and dis-info agents. Most of us know well what's happening above us because we took the time to do the research and your arguments fall apart quickly in the face of that.

go on then enlighten me... whats happening above you? paste some of your so called "research"

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

here we go again more shills trying to discredit or discount someone elses opinion, the point of the thread was that
the government/military ARE spraying instead of telling me to prove anything, why dont all you naysayers prove it isnt happening.... exactly coz you cannot look up in the sky i can prove there is something there prove to me its not chemicals or stfu!
couldnt give two shts if i get barred this forum is seriously flawed and over populated with government shills and rules that will not allow me to express my full opinion, and they call it above top secret pfft deny ignorance ppfft conspiracy?? ppfft its a bleedin shambles that people get away with naysaying constantly and ridicule others,
and as for the nwo yes you were asking a question but if i said "i wonder if reptillians come from mars" you would think i believed in reptillians no?

Dude,

Take a break, your all over the place and rambling on like a mad man.

No I would not think you believed in reptilians, I would read whats written and not assume it means anything other than what it is. A question, not a declaration of what one believes, is that how you interact with others always, assume they mean something else when what is said is quite clear.

It might be your opinion some are disagreeing with because there are facts that disagree with them.

And you take that as ridicule

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
...and I'm supposed to believe this because I can't prove that they AREN'T doing it.

I also can't prove that some trees are NOT actually carnivorous man-eating aliens in disguise, but that doesn't mean I'm afraid to take a walk in the woods.

edit on 3/27/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

well people are acting like because i have not proof they are doing it then i am stupid for saying they are... and once again with silly attempted humor to try and discredit someone elses post!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i am not saying oooo look up look up run from the chemicals what i am saying is it is very naive to say yes they USED to spray but i dont think they would perfect and do it today

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse

The reason you cant express yourself fully is you seem incapable of presenting anything other than tantrum based opinion. When people require more than that, they become paid shills and dis-info agents. Most of us know well what's happening above us because we took the time to do the research and your arguments fall apart quickly in the face of that.

go on then enlighten me... whats happening above you? paste some of your so called "research"

Enlighten yourself,

You allowed youtube to enlighten you, why not pick up a book or go to a library and allow them to enlighten you instead of us shills and disinfo agents here at ATS

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

hold on a second they said " some of us did our own research" im just asking for proof
just like the rest of you

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

hold on a second they said " some of us did our own research" im just asking for proof
just like the rest of you

Well, how does one go about doing their own research and how to verify it?

Is it not education, studying a subject to have understanding.
edit on 27-3-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

Why ask us if you think we are shills, will we not give disinfo like we have all this time
edit on 27-3-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
exactly but if i posted evidence people would still naysay so it does not matter,
even if i had solid proof you wouldnt beleive it

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

and youtube what in the world are they sprayin,
they do tests and im more likely to believe them than some ats shill
clareswinney.wordpress.com...

there you go proof, but im sure you will discredit move along nothing to see here!

more you say?
www.carnicominstitute.org...

So after reading the blog (first link provided) I'm left with the impression that much ground/rainwater testing has been done and the results indicate the presence of aluminum, barium, boron arsenic etc....At this point everyone look up to the contrails and points a finger. Why not wind and heavy industry, why not the thousands of toxic waste dumps littered around the country where millions of gallons of extremely toxic chemicals are buried by corporations 24/7 out of sight and out of mind. It must of course be coming from contrails which must now be called chemtrails.
edit on 27-3-2013 by minkmouse because: It just couldn't be spelling!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

i 1000% agree its probibly a combination of all things but it does prove that something is happening yes?
we cannot do anything either way but it is worth looking into and watching the documentary i mentioned

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Seems like you have a closed mind and will call "truth" only what agrees with your interpretation.

That in itself is ludicrous. Applied to something that is empirical--there is either "chem-" added or not so testing would show it's presence--is embracing ignorance.

There is no proof anything like a "chemtrail" program exists. There are no valid test results, no credible whistle-blower, and nothing that is not easily explained by the sciences involved. When something doesn't exist, there is no reason to fear it.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

did you not see the post where i proved testing has been done on rain/ground water?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

So when someone disagrees with you, you throw up the "you are a shill/govt agent/troll"?
Oh, please.
There is nothing said here that makes difference to anyone but the people who populate this forum.
It's called freedom of thought and expression.
Stop playing the victim, claiming the bad man is beating you up with....logic? Science? A different opinion?
I am an Indiana housewife. Hardly a professional and never even approached about anything I have ever said, pro or con about anything I've ever said on the internet since 1999.
Who know more science than you.
Read a book.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You cannot test rainwater and say what you find came from trails behind an airplane 30,000+feet over your head. To think you can shows you don't understand enough science to pass a Chemistry 101 high-school class.

Carnicom is a hack. He tries the same thing...testing things without excluding background contamination.
Barium and aluminum are very common in crustal earth. Every dusty road you see, every slide into home, any digging at all...all are contributing both barium and aluminum into the atmosphere. And all could easily be found in rainwater because of it. You have the same mental and logical block as they do. You think what is over your head is falling on you. Wrong.
You might want to read a physics and weather book. You seemed confused about both.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Are you familiar with Erin Brockovich? She is a legal professional who took on a large corporation for dumping chemicals in the ground illegally. She is one person and she became famous for dealing with ONE corp. Do you think it's possible that other corps are doing this very same thing? If so, do you think it's possible that some of that pollution might be to blame for some or any of those findings? Or does it have to come from planes?

In light of your request for information, www.contrailscience.com... will provide answers to many of your questions. That site alone will explain why most of us are here in this forum.
It's not because we are paid government shills, it's because we know how contrails act and we know that it's very possible that those white lines everyone is calling chemtrails, are most LIKELY contrails. We are not denying that "X" couldn't be spraying "X", we are simply saying that you as a ground observer cannot possibly determine the chemical makeup of a cloud type formation at 30,000 feet.

Since the idea of this site is to deny ignorance, even if it makes a really cool conspiracy fall apart, we decided it was worth while to post here. I am very sorry to pop the chemtrails balloon, and of course it's possible that all those lines in the sky really are chemtrails and it's possible that you are the pilot of one of those planes, it's also very unlikely.

So in conclusion, if you or anyone else finds some evidence that someone is spraying something in those lines in the sky at 30,000 feet, please bring it with haste.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
well there you go i provided proof as requested and still you ask for more, im bored now bye all

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

well there you go i provided proof as requested and still you ask for more, im bored now bye all

Um... I think you forgot to show the rest of the class.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by stars15k

did you not see the post where i proved testing has been done on rain/ground water?

OH, I saw it.
You can't test rainwater, surface water, or air at ground level and point to a 'trail as it's cause. There is too much stuff down at this level mucking the findings up. And I have yet to see any rainwater test taken that discounts the background mineral profile.
The only test that is valid is a test of the trail itself.
It's being done a lot, by science.
There is nothing found that is not expected from the exhaust of a jet engine.
If nothing extra is there, there is no reason to believe there are anything like a "chemtrail."
It's mostly water...from the sky itself.
I can give you all kinds of things I've found in research, figures that show the program could not possibly work the way some claim. Because I understand the science involved. If you don't understand the science, it will all look weird to you, you will hear earnest people say "it's chemtrails", and believe it.
There is not any evidence that the program exists. If there was, I would have seen it. And it wouldn't be hidden away on some conspiracy forum, it would be big news, covered by everyone.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join