It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKillah

The Pauls are against it because it is not within the federal governments powers under the Constitution and therefore it is unconstitutional. That is the only reason. All powers not directly given to the federal gov by the constitution are supposed to be handled by the states. If only someone could make that clear to the feds who have taken over too much of the country under the guise of the commerce clause.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MadhatterTheGreat

If he runs I( think he'd win, and oh what a triumph and victory that would be for the people of the USA.

First things first I'm sure he would do a Liberty audit of Exec Powers and repeal anything that's excessive, and he would probably work to cede power from DC to the States, making the exercise of power in the US a bottom up instead of a top down phenomenon. He would also go after corruption.

His election to the office of POTUS would represent a systemic change and a real transformation.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Rand Paul in 2016! If there is anything left of our country by then...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Both Rand and Ron Paul are racists imo.

newsone.com...

But I do support Rand on his stance against corporate welfare.

www.economicpolicyjournal.com...

If you think they're racist, then you are ignorant of the facts. I need to know exactly why you think they're racist, though. Again, I'm willing to hear you out, just to be clear.

I hope you aren't basing your decision off of those newsletters, but I'll wait for you to respond.

God Bless
edit on 27-3-2013 by OperationIraqiFailure because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
To the two guys that are trying to incite by saying he backed Romney and not his father ETC.. ETC..

You guys are either beyond paranoid or payed by the goverment posting this stuff.

Think about it for a minute.. He was part of is Fathers campain right up til the end...Talk'd with him the whole time, constant contact right up to the time Ron knew -and or-decided it was over...

Then being a Republican who still wanted a future in the party (or to take it over) publicly stated he suported his party's nominie and might even had done some minor campaining or TV on it (not sure doesnt really matter)

But.. He had to, his father understands politics.. he would of destroyed himself politicaly and then be an outsider kinda like his Father in a sense... He tow'd the party line all the while knowing he was getting some back up soon in his party via some (not all) Tea Party memebers and a few others... Hopefully more and more..

There is going to be a baseline shift in the Republican party the McCains and Lindsey Ghrams (sp?) are going out they are being seen for their true color's corrupt war mongers they are..

I called this before the election, its burried in a post here on this board...

When Obama went and met with Bush SR and Jeb Bush before the election. The deal was sealed.. Ron scared them tho for sure as seen blatantly in the media..

But Bush SR has an ace in the hole along with Jeb... ASK AL GORE..Its called Florida..Hell Popy Bush has had his hands all over that since JFK Bay of Pigs era, think they even seen oswald there.. Oh and Iran Contra drug planes flew out of a CIA front airport in Florida. Who was Vice prez then? What happened with that....Think some Terrorist Hijackers learned to fly there too.... but all of that is just a coincidence...

I mean come on how was Jeb going to be a good Republican and run against Romney in the next election and be a Bush at that...They need Obama to wreck havok.. and he is, anyone who says differnt is uninformed or lying..

Listen, Obama getting a second term to run this boat aground is exactly what the Bush's/Globalist (NWO) need.. Obama is going to strip away the rights endowed on us by our creator and our constitution.. They are going to make us beg for it.. with staged events or events of oppertunity that the CIA/News networks can spin in their favor.. They are going to sneak in bills , they are going to tell us we need Obama care when all its really doing is adding another tax on us all.. While rasing income tax's on everyone (I know mine went up) and not saying a word..They are not letting me claim my 17 year old son this year, even though he is in highschool and living at home.. cut off age for child tax credit is now 16 years old...

People are getting pissed, public officials are stating so.. They are trying to pass a law now that says if a Sherrif or any public official does not obey Federal law above all other they are relieved of their job...IE: Sherrif says no I will not enforce unconstitution orders..

This will be Jebs GOLDEN oppertunity.. Hillary (Bengazi) , Michelle (no more Obama's) Rahm (known corrupt hot head).. The door will be wide open and the Americans will think they are doing the right thing.

OH and if that dont work out they got a back up plan called Marco Rubio (Jebs project). He will lure in a lot as a vice or maybe even set up later for his own run..

And one more thing..that new guy from Texas Cruz... I cant get a good vibe on him yet looks phoney.... but has said all the right stuff so far so its hard to say...
edit on 27-3-2013 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OperationIraqiFailure

I think we have some moles spreading negative propaganda. Neither of the Paul's have been bought by the corporate machine that gets the Bush's and Obama's elected. Anyways think what you want to think. We can keep electing the same trash we've been getting.... let them bicker about unimportant issues like whether or not homosexuals can sign the same paperwork that heteros can..... and while all your attention is focused on nonsense, they okay complete amnesty to the GMOs that will kill off everyone that has to purchase the cheapest meats and veggies they can afford with their welfare or food stamps. Wake up or stay asleep and pass away with the rest of the sheeple.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilesTeg
reply to post by OperationIraqiFailure

I think we have some moles spreading negative propaganda. Neither of the Paul's have been bought by the corporate machine that gets the Bush's and Obama's elected. Anyways think what you want to think. We can keep electing the same trash we've been getting.... let them bicker about unimportant issues like whether or not homosexuals can sign the same paperwork that heteros can..... and while all your attention is focused on nonsense, they okay complete amnesty to the GMOs that will kill off everyone that has to purchase the cheapest meats and veggies they can afford with their welfare or food stamps. Wake up or stay asleep and pass away with the rest of the sheeple.

The established powers that be both Democrat and Republican are scared to death of Ron and Rand Paul because they speak the truth and are exposing their charade. There isn't enough money on the planet to buy Ron Paul, that's why they labeled him "Dangerous".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join