It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage Calls 9/11 Truther "Jew Hater" For Simply Mentioning 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
As someone who has been called an antisemitic just because of family heritage along with a klansman, a bigot, a racists and the 'only way out of here is by the chimney' kind of guy I fail to see the connection between "Zionist" and 'Jew hater' .It's like saying the entire world is covered with sand just because you are standing in the sand.
Now I know why I don't listen to radio at all
edit on 26-3-2013 by spooky24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Here is a peer reviewed study that proves thermite was used, now debunk it...

That was a pay to publish paper - remember how the editor in chief resigned as she did not authorise the publication, it was NOT peer reviewed....

Bentham Open journals claim to employ peer review;[4] however, some reports that a fake paper generated with SCIgen had been accepted for publication, have cast doubt on this.[5][6][7] Furthermore, the publisher is known for spamming scientists with invitations to become a member of the editorial board of its journals.[8] In 2007, the Bentham Open Science journal, The Open Chemical Physics Journal, published a study contending dust from the World Trade Center disaster contained "active nanothermite".[9] Following publication, the journal's editor-in-chief Marie-Paule Pileni resigned stating, "They have printed the article without my authorization… I have written to Bentham, that I withdraw myself from all activities with them".[10

en.wikipedia.org...

you to can get a article published, it will only cost you $800

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

LAST TIME, PEOPLE...

I'm only going to say this once more.

The name calling, and personal back and forth is going to stop. You can do it voluntarily, or we can do it for you. The former option is probably best, as the latter will involve your posting privileges no longer working.

Your choice.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula
Inside jobbers = serious mental issues with no respect for victims families.

It's akin to denying the Holocaust.

Exactly....that is the part about this conspiracy that is messed up.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I reported your post to the mods but since they took no action I will respond accordingly.

Official story believers = serious mental issues with no respect for victims families.

It's akin to believing the official story of the holocaust.

Both "official stories" have more holes than swiss cheese and stink even more.

The holocaust happened, but why is it so taboo to question certain inconsistencies?

The same goes for 911, why is it so wrong to question obvious errors in the official story?

What are your thoughts on Mr. Savages behavior?

I think some of you people should understand there is a war going on a major major war with radical muslims.One thing to make absurd conspiracies it is another to blame some of this on certain U.S. policies.Then again these radical muslims don't care about anyone.Not all muslims who are like this.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

I reported your post to the mods but since they took no action I will respond accordingly.

Official story believers = serious mental issues with no respect for victims families.

It's akin to believing the official story of the holocaust.
Both "official stories" have more holes than swiss cheese and stink even more.

The holocaust happened, but why is it so taboo to question certain inconsistencies?

The same goes for 911, why is it so wrong to question obvious errors in the official story?

What are your thoughts on Mr. Savages behavior?

I think some of you people should understand there is a war going on a major major war with radical muslims.One thing to make absurd conspiracies it is another to blame some of this on certain U.S. policies.Then again these radical muslims don't care about anyone.Not all muslims who are like this.

I listen to Michael Savage once in a while and He does not like what the U.S. is doing either.
edit on 26-3-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)
Sorry meant to edit my last message up above I qouted.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

Those radical Muslims look at your army as radical Westerners. What do you expect them to do when you invade their countries? You sit here sympathizing with your government yet do you understand that in Iraq, the atrocity could be called a genocide? I know it would be if it happened in Rwanda or something.. But with that, your government openly support and fund radical Muslims in Syria, how does that work? Nothing but a bunch of hypocrites and though I do not agree with extremism, I wouldn't sit back and watch invaders kill my wife and kids either.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

No comparison sorry, The holocaust was much worse.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx
The only person I can see here polluting minds is the OP... There is no real evidence 9/11 was an inside job done by the government.. The number of people needed to keep the whole thing under cover without something or someone breaking even up's the amount of disbelief... OP is just looking to pollute WITH his own waste, no better then the man he is trying to 'clean up'. Do you clean up pollution with more pollution? DISBELIEF
edit on 25-3-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

Not true at all - his point was about the opinion being discredited out of hand. And how many people do you really think it would take? If it was an "inside job" by shadow elements with enough money and power, I believe no more than 10-20 "true believers" in their cause would be necessary. Why do people think it would take so many?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Sorry it's come to this...

Apparently some of you have issues with believing that rules apply to you.

So this thread is now closed. You were warned, twice in fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join