It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage Calls 9/11 Truther "Jew Hater" For Simply Mentioning 911 Was An Inside Job

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
F*** Zionists, that must make me a Jew hater? Yeah right, I know where the real Jews are... Maybe the Zionists should stop being anti-semetic themselves the terrorist cowards.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

of course he would say that..

we can not have a real investigation about 911

then there would be some serious explaining to do.

edit on 25-3-2013 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I hate to judge this man on one incident but from what I heard in the video was more than enough for me to never want to hear his voice or his idiotic ideas ever again. Not only does he seem dimwitted, he is also very rude.

As for listening to his show prior to this or going forward it would not be something that I am interested in as I am not a fan of partisan politics and the divide it causes. I mentioned to the other poster that I believe it to be a distraction, it's my opinion but many may not agree with me.

I haven't listened to the radio since Art Bell and Coast to Coast AM back in my teens.
edit on 3/25/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

I believe that's one of the major problems. If there were ever to be a real investigation of 911 it would expose way too much than they are willing to let happen so they have these puppet radio hosts, TV analysts, lying politicians automatically shoot down and discredit anyone who dares to even pose certain questions.

I wonder if the history books will ever reflect what actually happened on that day? Most likely not...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It sort of reminds me of this concerning Islam.. Even though a Muslim tries to tell the radio host, he just goes off into a Muslim bashing rage like the entire culture back terrorists or something.. Starts around 3:30.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I monitored Michael Savage (born Michael Weiner) for years to get a good idea of his operation. He is most definitely an intelligent and crafty man. He claims to be a conservative, but you need to know that he is only in it to conserve the way of the Zionist. He is always trying to tell folksy stories to get your attention and make you feel like he is one of the good old Americans. He is anything but. He works to create discord and cognitive dissonance as a means of disempowering the listening audience. He is the type that draws you in, attacks every idea and every opinion, and then jokes about it in order to bring a perceived solution similar to the late night political comedy shows. In other words, Democrats are bad, Republicans are bad, Americans are bad, have a drink and laugh while your savage nation is conquered. And now here are some commercials.

He is absolutely deep inside the plan to destroy American supremacy.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Freedom of speech is a myth. As soon as you say something that someone else in a higher position disagrees with you will find this out.

Mainstream radio show hosts avoid the truth movement talk like it's the plague. Why don't they handle it with a more reasonable approach while discussing with and or debunking the truther instead of name calling and demoralizing them? None of the mainstream talk show hosts will do this. Why?

I've heard very few even mention it. When they do they are usually laughed at and given a moniker of a troofer and the like. Then they usually get the caller off the line quickly. Any other subject and they would entertain the idea just to eat up air time. Not with 9/11.

edit on 25-3-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
911 was not an inside job, but they knew about it long before it happen. The Bush administration intentionally let it happen. They rigged one of the buildings (not the tower), and the let it play out. There is so much evidence that they knew about it before it happen that it is just plan crazy to say they did not. The goverment was running an exercise for plans hitting building less than a month before 911, yet they claimed after 911 that no one could have predicted this type of attack. Why take part in somthing, when you can pull the levers from the back of the stage. To be directly involved is to big to cover up, they learned from the JFK assasination. You have to facilitate the actions without those performing the actions knowing you are pulling the strings. Then you have less voices to silence.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tattiio

After seeing what western governments are capable of over the last 10 years, nothing is off the table. One of those named terrorists is also still alive apparently... Take a look at what has happened afterwards and tell me they didn't play a role.. If they knew about it, they did it.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tattiio

Originally posted by Tattiio

911 was not an inside job.

Funny thing is, Hijack 'suspects' was alive and well. The 'source' of everything.

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

edit on 25-3-2013 by SOLIDSNAKE101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This is a good example of learning to read between the lines. Michael's reaction clearly portrays who he thinks is behind the inside job theory. In trying to attack the caller all he does is expose his position.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

At least Sumalit was honest. She gets a plus simply for being honest.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
This is a good example of learning to read between the lines. Michael's reaction clearly portrays who he thinks is behind the inside job theory. In trying to attack the caller all he does is expose his position.
Freudian Slip, is what its called.
Second line taints the importance of the first.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Although a lot of Jews are part of the globalist. The Jew cult out there discredit themselves by making everything about Jews. There are more players out there then just Jews.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst1
The Jew cult out there discredit themselves by making everything about Jews.
Ah m8.

Thats the point of the Thread.

The caller Expressed his Views...and never mentioned any players... and the Host, Savage , accused him of being a Jew Hater.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Somebody told me long time ago,that being ANTI- SEMITIC IS EQUAL TO SAY ANTI -ARAB. Because the Semites are the Arabs,is not exclusively to describe Israel people,is in general for the region.The palestinians are SEMITES too.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx
The only person I can see here polluting minds is the OP... There is no real evidence 9/11 was an inside job done by the government.. The number of people needed to keep the whole thing under cover without something or someone breaking even up's the amount of disbelief... OP is just looking to pollute WITH his own waste, no better then the man he is trying to 'clean up'. Do you clean up pollution with more pollution? DISBELIEF
edit on 25-3-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

You completely miss the point. His post is about the response and not the subject. He disavows any beliefs one way or the other regarding 9/11. He specifically says its not about 9/11. Instead you break the rules and attack him. (though not bad enough to be reported)

His point is that the immediate response to this (or ANY) is to use an illogical hasty generalization. Its a classic logic flaw.

Instead of responding to the caller, with no mention of Jews or zionist or religion at all the announcer immediately throws in illogical response which has not been brought up by anyone. At best it shows the announcers internal bias.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKE101
9/11 is indeed an inside job. I'll be back shortly to blow some lid.

Please dont. This thread is not about 9/11 being an inside job.

Its about Savage 'exercising his right' and jumping to a baseless conclusion with no facts.

The op has aptly pointed out that bringing up the topic draws an emotional and visceral response.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
Somebody told me long time ago,that being ANTI- SEMITIC IS EQUAL TO SAY ANTI -ARAB. Because the Semites are the Arabs,is not exclusively to describe Israel people,is in general for the region.The palestinians are SEMITES too.

Your right, Jews and Arabs both come under that label.. But the Zionists have hijacked that also apparently and it only applies to them these days.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Savage is a piece of trash.

He was always a piece of trash.

He's a Judas goat of a "conservative".

All the more disappointing that Alex Jones is now teaming up with scum like this.

Alex, WTF happened to you...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join