It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this picture, Real or Hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Check out this picture, Real or Hoax

Pic at www.invisiblecircle.org...

11.03. | CIRCLES IN THE SKY foto: wayne carter
This photowas taken from my backyard between 10:00AM and 10:15AM 3/4/2003 with a Kodak Digital Camera. The circles appear to be in the direction of Nashville TN which is about 32 miles south west of my home in Gallatin, TN.
I sent them to a local televison station meteorologist. He said he had 2 theories. He said it could have been what the weather people call a thermal inversion, Which means warm air rising in a circular motion much like a tornado only in reverse.
He also said the AMS (American Meteorological Society) mentioned in the AMS report, there are experiments with rain prevention being used by the U S Air Force that have been known to cause this. He featured it on last night's weather report on the local Fox News channel.
Wayne Carter

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
More Weird Pictures at this website:

www.schools.ash.org.au...

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I believe that could be caused by a remote ground penetrating tomography transmisson from HAARP.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I have seen wierd clouds. Probably thermal inversion, tho. Mother nature creates wierd, unusual patterns too, without assistance from man.

I saw a cloud once that looked like it was flipping me off.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I agree with most here.... It is up to the imagination as to what people see in the clouds.

Chris

new topics

top topics

join