It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ was a Demigod

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Well I hope that I'm judged to have been a good person, when I pass away from this world.

I'm not an exorcist. Nor would I consider myself a sorceress. I'm just a girl, a wife, mother - hoping to raise honest, hopeful children who embrace life. It's my most important task appointed to me presently.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
As far as Jesus is concerned ...No one knows the truth
unless they are over 2000 years old and lived in
Nazareth.
It's a matter of faith!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

My uncle works for the Vatican and my father works as an archeologist for Egypt, it’s really nothing that I don’t know and understand about religions, but when they tell me things they tell me never to tell any one, so I don’t.

The bible wasn’t even written on THIS PLANET.

The bible is a book that was supposes to teach the humans on the new earth of what not to do, so you wouldn’t destroy the 7th planet or another planet again.

One day your scientist will learn that 2 people wrote the bible.

The only true and amazing thing that aliens ever did was move the moons around from planet to planet so that certain planets would work. So thank the aliens for moving and creating the right moon for this planet.

Perhaps we had better be nice to them then, since they could just as easily remove ours and cause all sorts of chaos, just sayin.....

An astral experience I had a while ago now,

I found myself in space overlooking 5-6 planets all lined up in a row (no moon), pleanty of light to see with and my hair moving as if there was a breeze
I heard my self say
"wow!"
one was a dirty green colour bobbing like on a pond, with blue/green (aqua) equally distanced waves emanating from the centre out, the first wave reached me and it was like a full body rush, amazing.
switched view to above that green one which was now blue with a small green island,
there was no sun at this stage at all
the final flash of view was a thin brilliant blue line running through the lot of them from far off in the distance, I'm going to go ahead and say that that was probably when our sun was delivered to us.

When I look at the full moon without my glasses on it looks like a flower with a very intense white centre, it's really quite beautiful. Just as lovely when it's not full too.
Think the atomic symbol but with more rings, heaps more.

People mapped the movements of the planets to utilise the energy at certain times that they emit in conjunction with other planetary bodies.
All of which is felt here on Earth and by various people and syphoned and redirected, some help, some harm, which is it you do by keeping it secret and you sound quite pouty, just saying.

I could tell you which movie and which song artist has the strongest in the use of this, but I wont.

I've astrally surfed the Sun too, golden warm rolling waves, the heat was amazing, actaully that was the second time I came close to the sun in a astral vision, the first time was accompanying someone on their journey home after seeing their most precious remembered moment.

You see how sharing information is better than squrrelling it away, going mine mine all mine, I imagine a silly little cackle on the end of that, am I wrong?

Perhaps I should just share all the visions and astrals I've seen and had and just get on with the average everyday, instead of concerning myself for the next adjustment and trying to help with that, because no one is talking yet.

Power struggles in money, science and religion and percieved ownership of people (workforce/army) and land, have harmed this planet more than the majority of general people have.

The funny thing is the whole lot was put together out of and for love.
Where is the love in your selfishness?

Great thread

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
okay what do odin, buddha, various greek/ roman gods, thor isis and osiris have in common? they are all victims of plagarism in an ancient plot to enslave humanity serving a globalist collectivist slave master system. by your logic i can say frosty the snowman will enter a phoenix az surfing championship

That's the official NWO's take on it most likely. It's not the truth it's pure rubbish. Regurgitated lies that you fall for because most folks just can't handle the truth. They can't have you believing in a higher power because it throws a wrench in the "Godless society plan" where the rich rule the day and through technology we can achieve eternal life in all our arrogance. A time is coming when the NWO will operate almost identical to Hitler and people will praise it as being the way of logic.. and some type of sick twisted hate filled truth devoid of love and compassion.

Yea good luck with what your preaching bro.. I hope you don't get the world you "think" you want because it would be equal to hell on earth.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

While I acknowledge that Melchesidek was a "type" of Chirst so scripture tells us. A "forerunner" but I see that over all your trying to take away from the ultimate diety from Jesus. I say Jesus is the creator of the universe manifested as a human being. Period. So no he is not a "demi" god. He IS THE GOD that created the universe and all that is within it.

Also as far as the star comment about not stopping. I guess you have not seen any of the science based information about that star and how it changes direction due to a perturbed orbit due to gravity from other planet bodys in space. It seems pretty solid. And even if it was a spaceship like your trying to imply so what? How does that make Jesus a demi-god? It doesn't.

I'm sorry but you have not revealed any great truth. In fact the opposite your just repeating the lie that the new world order wants everyone to believe so desperately so they can get on with their "Godless" humanistic merciless society. Way to go...

On the flip side I say Jesus Christ is the manifested Creator of the Universe not a demigod. He is the humanoid manifestation of the superior Creator being that was and is and is to come. That Creator is Love. God is a spirit. God is love. If you have felt love you know the creator already. Your spirit knows the truth but your carnal earthly mind pushes the truth aside for logic because you were told to by science.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dondrews

Hi I'm the grammar police police, and we both just wasted ATS time and space.
I suggest joining some type of grammar police website were you can correct each other until you hearts content, and over look the message of your posts until the cows come home.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Who do you think is trying to get you to submit?
Seems a bit on the paranoid side at first glance. Please elaborate.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I personally believe that Christ was just an Ascended human who was on the path of ascension all the while getting crucified. After he was crucified and killed, his ghost was seen in the cave or however the story goes because he was lowering his dimensional frequency to our 3rd dimension just to say 'what's up, this is the next level. good luck getting here!'.

Thats one of my theories, but I never thought of this particular theory you share. Pretty cool and I will not dismiss it. What is everyone found out he was an alien and crucified him!? Ah-hah! Lol, we will all really never know...

Who really knows.... apparently human beings have been on this earth for 600k+ years as a science experiment according to the 'Pleadians' our light-worker brethren. I could be just bat-sh*t crazy, but I have many theories accumulated from the past 3 years since i've been 'awake'.

We'll see if the great void happens this Sunday (3/31)! Lmao!

All sarcasm aside (well, kind of being truthful), I really NEED answers.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
good luck

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You guy's need to watch " Spirit Science " Starting from the first episode's it explains everything really with facts . Makes more sense then the bible * Well the bible was just a book explain things that happened in the only way people knew how to say them back then " There were no words like aliens and so forth so they used angels and god ETC ETC because that's who they thought they were.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

actually the world i want for people is for all who wish to have a planet and keep it, just need to get in their vehicle and go there, where you have to answer to your self, you govern your self, where its the individual who finds out how vast the universe really is. but oh no, we have to place our faith in a dead, racist, sexist, homophobe alien who wants to be our puppeteer. christianity kills 90 million conservatively and i'm supposed to put my faith in that? christianity is the one who creates their own "hell"

Matthew 5: 29-30
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 8: 30-32
30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.
32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

so self mutilation, animal abuse, murder, is a christian practice
edit on 31-3-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dondrews

Your signature claims that you "know kung fu". Great. That said, study up on grammar and punctuation please. Your 'truth' is hard to decipher. Opinion and truth are two different beasts. Do not confuse them.

I know scientists that cant spell, if thats all you and others can focus on well your not contributing much, pretty boring,

as far as the kung fu is concerned I will find you through the matrix and when you see me you will appologise on your own free will for your ignorance and only then will you come to an awakening about what it truely means.

and I do write but have people that edit my work and yes it is in demand

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles

While I acknowledge that Melchesidek was a "type" of Chirst so scripture tells us. A "forerunner" but I see that over all your trying to take away from the ultimate diety from Jesus. I say Jesus is the creator of the universe manifested as a human being. Period. So no he is not a "demi" god. He IS THE GOD that created the universe and all that is within it.

I was raised attending The First Church of God. I understand all the teachings of the bible (from the church's viewpoint). But, I came to my own conclusions after doing my own research over the years as to what I find as truth, or not. (Too long to get into now. I'm still having my morning coffee. I work third shift).

The church I attended never taught that Jesus WAS God, but the son of God. He was a part of God, and a part of Mary, his human mother.
It has always confused me when people say Jesus is/was God. If he was God, then who was he praying to up there on the cross, asking why He had forsaken him? How could he have forsaken himself?

edit on 4/5/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by firegoggles

I was raised attending The First Church of God. I understand all the teachings of the bible (from the church's viewpoint). But, I came to my own conclusions after doing my own research over the years as to what I find as truth, or not. (Too long to get into now. I'm still having my morning coffee. I work third shift).

The church I attended never taught that Jesus WAS God, but the son of God. He was a part of God, and a part of Mary, his human mother.
It has always confused me when people say Jesus is/was God. If he was God, then who was he praying to up there on the cross, asking why He had forsaken him? How could he have forsaken himself?

edit on 4/5/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

No one wants to "take a stab" at answering this question?

I really am seeking a serious answer. How do people conclude that Jesus was God? Anyone?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
Is it possible that Mary lied and did have intercourse out of marriage?
-This being why she lied, because she was not married and didn't want to get stoned?
---Or maybe its all a fable?

Nope. Not possible................... Hey, you never asked "why" it would not be possible, so... Figure it out, buddy. I'm not here to follow you around and clean up after you... You gotta put on your big girl panties and sort out your own problems, like a big girl. I already gave you enough clues...

As for it being a fable... Sure. It's possible. Anything's possible... Except for intercourse with a virgin without breaking her hymen. That's not possible.... But then, you wouldn't know anything about that, now would you? *wink wink...nudge nudge* Get it? I'm saying you never get laid. If you did, then you're a male, and either gay, or the women you've had were certainly "used goods" if you get my drift. But hey, not every man is blessed with the pure raw hormonal instinct it takes to wile up the charm necessary to convince a woman to choose you out of all the billions of men on earth to give herself to for the first time in her life...

It's nothing to be ashamed of, if you are indeed a hetero male... I have my doubts, based on your knowledge of the female body in all its glory...if you can call it knowledge haha... No, but seriously, did it seriously not occur to you that her hymen would not be intact, and it would be incredibly simple to check, and these kind of virginal checkups were very common back in the day, and it has been common knowledge to all for a very long time, except for under the rock you came crawling out from under, I would dare to venture... Guess they don't have internet or books, or women, where you come from... I feel sorry for you. Because I would go crazy without the warm, soft embrace of a naked woman who you love and who loves you back.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hmm. Good question. Maybe it says it in the Bible? Does it? I'm often at odds with my religious family over these types of things. Like how the Bible commands a Saturday Sabbath and the Catholic Church changed it to accomadate sun worshippers. The Sabbath is actually very important, if you pay attention to the Bible. It is the very mark by which God knows his people.

Also, the Bible never says that you must repeat the following phrase or you're going to Hell: "I accept Jesus as my Lord and Saviour".

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

yeah it usually says he comes to you if needed

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Originally posted by resoe26
Is it possible that Mary lied and did have intercourse out of marriage?
-This being why she lied, because she was not married and didn't want to get stoned?
---Or maybe its all a fable?

Nope. Not possible................... Hey, you never asked "why" it would not be possible, so... Figure it out, buddy. I'm not here to follow you around and clean up after you... You gotta put on your big girl panties and sort out your own problems, like a big girl. I already gave you enough clues...

As for it being a fable... Sure. It's possible. Anything's possible... Except for intercourse with a virgin without breaking her hymen. That's not possible.... But then, you wouldn't know anything about that, now would you? *wink wink...nudge nudge* Get it? I'm saying you never get laid. If you did, then you're a male, and either gay, or the women you've had were certainly "used goods" if you get my drift. But hey, not every man is blessed with the pure raw hormonal instinct it takes to wile up the charm necessary to convince a woman to choose you out of all the billions of men on earth to give herself to for the first time in her life...

It's nothing to be ashamed of, if you are indeed a hetero male... I have my doubts, based on your knowledge of the female body in all its glory...if you can call it knowledge haha... No, but seriously, did it seriously not occur to you that her hymen would not be intact, and it would be incredibly simple to check, and these kind of virginal checkups were very common back in the day, and it has been common knowledge to all for a very long time, except for under the rock you came crawling out from under, I would dare to venture... Guess they don't have internet or books, or women, where you come from... I feel sorry for you. Because I would go crazy without the warm, soft embrace of a naked woman who you love and who loves you back.

"Master Debator...Cunning Linguist...Upstanding"
Maybe you're the one that should be taking the "DE" out of Debator... Probably fit you more.

Do I have to hold you hand to explain the comment I was making? It seems to be that way. As for pumping out virgins... Just ask your daughter and you mother bout me guy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join