It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occam's razor: autism and vaccines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by Mountainmeg

It should not be included in any discussion concerninig the damage vaccines do to immature nervous systems. If you've ever been around an Aspie, and an individual with true autism, you will notice a world of difference. The former is wired differently. The latter presents as a child who has brain damage.

Huge difference.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out they expanded the definition of Autism to include so many people just so they could hide any probable links... ASD now includes so many variations that it would be impossible to find a single common cause.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by Mountainmeg
Yay! Found that dang study:
www.scientificamerican.com...

Unfortunately for you it doesn't say anything in favour of vaccines causing Autism.

Nothing unfortunate there. The only thing the study supports is the fact that we cannot identify all new cases of autism as being nothing more than better educated doctors/parents, expansion of spectrum or reclassified diagnosis. The study simple means that there are apparently other, real reasons for the increase in autism - in fact a true increase, not just statistical fluff.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have to wonder how much of this exponential increase in autism spectrum disorders is due to our cookie cutter society slapping a label on anyone who doesn't fit their 'normal' mold.

Your kid is hyper? ADHD
Your kid can't pay attention? ADD
Your kid is socially awkward? Aspergers
Your kid questions authority? ODD

We need to learn to celebrate differences rather than being so quick to diagnose every single issue.

I have a little guy that doesn't fit the 'mold', and I think he is awesome.

Just my opinion.

(I am not disputing that these are real problems and that many kids really do suffer from them. Just to be clear.)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join