It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The greater prophecies of Genesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
In the book called Genesis we learned of two trees and a flaming sword which turned every way. Well, I am here to inform you that those very trees and that very flaming sword which turned every way, are greater prophecies that are the very essence of all other prophecies.

The tree of knowledge of good and of evil is our prophecy of our love of wisdom of wickedness.

The tree of life is our prophecy of our love of conscious.

The flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life, is our prophecy of our loving and sexing, proper and slang, native and foreign, spoken and written languages, to keep our way of our love of conscious.

These greater prophecies remain upon us in a climaxing with greater grace and greater glory to befall.

If you can't get past the metaphors in Genesis, then how do you expect to realize what is meant?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
And here is something you should find noteable...

Our loving and sexing, proper and slang, native and foreign, spoken and written languages, are our four winds.

Dan 7:2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.

We all should understand that the great sea is a metaphor for peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. Do such languages try hard, oppose, or compete upon such languages in the diversity of it all? Yeah, they do from such diversity.

Wind parts go as follows...

Wind 1: loving and sexing languages
Wind 2: proper and slang languages
Wind 3: native and foreign languages
Wind 4: spoken and written languages

Our elect shall be gathered together from our four winds. Meaning, those four winds aided their way into their love of conscious, which is to say into their uttermost "part" of paradise (heaven) before they gain paradise in fullness or in wholeness.

edit on 24-3-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

being that the "winds" are from "heaven" and the word is 'strove upon'.... wouldn't that maybe reference the church aka heavens, and act of strove'ing (lol) is either by sword. Sword here not meaning physical sword but "our loving and sexing, proper and slang, native and foreign, spoken and written languages, to keep our way of our love of conscious."

I'd have to read the entire chapter, but is it maybe referencing a larger battle?

The Interpretation of the Dream

15 “I, Daniel, was troubled in spirit, and the visions that passed through my mind disturbed me. 16 I approached one of those standing there and asked him the meaning of all this.

“So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things: 17 ‘The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth. 18 But the holy people of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever—yes, for ever and ever.’

19 “Then I wanted to know the meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws—the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. 20 I also wanted to know about the ten horns on its head and about the other horn that came up, before which three of them fell—the horn that looked more imposing than the others and that had eyes and a mouth that spoke boastfully. 21 As I watched, this horn was waging war against the holy people and defeating them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the holy people of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom.

23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it. 24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings. 25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

www.biblegateway.com...

Never even read the book and I knew better... I think your interpretation is interesting none the less.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

If you can't get past the metaphors in Genesis, then how do you expect to realize what is meant?

How is it that you're the authority on everything the bible means, but never says?

Just admit your imagination is the real "translator" and not "truth".

BTW what happened to your repeated declarations that only 2 chapters in Revelation contained any truth out of the entire bible??

edit on 3/25/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Seeking truth through obfuscation? Sweet!

The only real truth is what your brain perceives as fact, no? What is real?

Is a red crayon really red? Or is it every color but red?

Isn't everything we perceive really upside down and backwards and its our retinas that flip and rotate it to what we see? How would life look if we saw things just as they were? I'd imagine pretty damn confusing.

What if we could see at a wavelengths? But not the ability to switch, simply forced to view the world in infa-red, gamma, etc etc. would we be able to navigate the earth like this or would everything just be a wall of light that you couldn't see anything? Much like staring at the sun from 5 feet away.

What if you heard all sound waves at all levels? Why are we limited to such a small fraction of sound waves?

Since are ability to see and hear this universe is only a fraction of what is really out there right in front of our faces.

Our reality isn't reality at all. Kinda like playing a 16 bit video game but you can only move within 1 bit.

The truth is stranger then fiction.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

And if everything really is upside down and backwards then aren't we really walking on the ceiling?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The four winds blow in this direction:

We for us are our spirits of tempters and evils, working miracles, which go forth unto ourselves of our spirit and of our whole one another, to gather us to our mating of our greater eternity of worshipped our couple mighty.

Beholder, we climax as our thief. Fancy lucked are we that watch, and keep our garments, we walk naked, and we understand and know our improperness.

And we gathered us together into our ace wickedness led in our loving and sexing languages, Armageddon.
edit on 25-3-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Where do you get all this stuff, "information" from??

Voices, what?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Why do religious people come up with such abstract, metaphorical interpretations of ancient texts to suit their faith?

It always makes me wonder if they realise how retarded they are thinking that ancient man would code their visions metaphorically.

Allow me to simplify this for all you people. Lets say hypothetically, 50 years in the future, all carsare donut shaped, they glow and hover. Now, if you saw one of these in your 'dreams', how would you describe it not knowing what it is exactly? You would describe it as LITERALLY as you possibly could using likenesses to things in your current time that most accurately describe what you saw.!!!!

You would NOT be making it as abstract as you possible could with double meanings that need to be decoded.

ALL ANCIENT VISIONS ARE AS LITERAL AS THEY ARE PRESENTED!!

On that note; all me to explain Daniel 7 for you. This took me 10 minutes to work out.

Daniel said: “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me were the four winds of heaven churning up the great sea. 3 Four great beasts, each different from the others, came up out of the sea.

4 “The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a human being, and the mind of a human was given to it.

ISRAELI MADE 'LION CUB' (Hebrew) KFIR JET

Air intakes are a lions mane. Wings of an Eagle, ripped off when the plane crashes. Pilot ejecting is 'lifted from the ground' .. parachuting down to 'stood on two feet like a human, a mind of man.

5 “And there before me was a second beast, which looked like a bear. It was raised up on one of its sides, and it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. It was told, ‘Get up and eat your fill of flesh!’

The bear is a mobile missile launcher, which looks like a hunched bear on all fours. One side is lifted up with ribs between its teeth (missiles look like rib bones) it was told to 'GET UP' (Launch) and eat your fill of flesh.

6 “After that, I looked, and there before me was another beast, one that looked like a leopard. And on its back it had four wings like those of a bird. This beast had four heads, and it was given authority to rule.

RUSSIAN HIND HELICOPTER

Leopard (camouflage) 4 wings and (what appears to look like) 4 heads. It was given orders to attack.

You get the idea .. I'll let you try work the last one out. But it has to do with Military vehicles, leadership/occupation. It is NOT metaphorical.
edit on 29-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: spelling

top topics

join