It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Reading...

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Uzumaki

Uzumaki

"What are my potential healing abilities or intuitive abilities that I should develop?"

Philosophy Neuroscience Psychology or
Cognitive Neuroscience.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do I need to pursue art and comic book illustration as part of my path, either as a hobby or way to make money? "

It says you are going to keep your honor at a time of desperate struggle. And, that you are leaving something that makes you feel secure behind.

I'm not sure about illustration but I personally feel that you are going to end up doing something in Health Resources or Research... I see the word health a lot. That's just a wild guess.

"Are there spirit animals guiding me now and which ones are they?"

I pulled the nine of pentacles upright, which has the imagine of a lady holding a falcon.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lyons666

lyons666

"I have some health issues that have been unresolved with my doctors, can you tell me what it is or if it is life threatening, will they ever find out what it is?"

I saw three letters SJD... It might be this:

Sjogren's (SHOW-grins) syndrome is a disorder of your immune system identified by its two most common symptoms — dry eyes and a dry mouth.

Sjogren's syndrome often accompanies other immune-system disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. In Sjogren's syndrome, the mucous membranes and moisture-secreting glands of your eyes and mouth are usually affected first — resulting in decreased production of tears and saliva.

Although you can develop Sjogren's syndrome at any age, most people are older than 40 at the time of diagnosis. The condition is much more common in women. Treatment focuses on relieving symptoms, which often subside with time.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

What about Lupus?

Lupus is an autoimmune disease where the body's immune system becomes hyperactive and attacks normal, healthy tissue. This results in symptoms such as inflammation, swelling, and damage to joints, skin, kidneys, blood, the heart, and lungs.

Under normal function, the immune system makes proteins called antibodies in order to protect and fight against antigens such as viruses and bacteria. Lupus makes the immune system unable to differentiate between antigens and healthy tissue. This leads the immune system to direct antibodies against the healthy tissue - not just antigens - causing swelling, pain, and tissue damage.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thank you, but I dont have those kinds of symptoms.. I just wanted to know what you came up with..Those letters to me dont sense..

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Tefts.....You said(What about Lupus? )

reply to post by Tefts

Maybe..And this goes more along the symptoms im having..My doctor will think im nuts if I tell him I think it might be Lupus..lol
It is a thought though..Thanks again

edit on 5-4-2013 by lyons666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

What do you mean? Does he not like me the same way I like him?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueShiroux

All it says is put aside any negative thoughts.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i sent you a personal message tefth

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Lyons666,

I have some questions...

Do you have any signs of dementia, memory loss, personality changes or hallucinations ? Do you have physical issues like: speech impairment, jerky movement, balance and coordination dysfunction, changes in gait, rigid posture, and seizures?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Hi Tefts.

I would like to ask if my financial situation will change.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
reply to post by solarjetman

solarjetman

"How can I clear my brain fog, opening the door to my imagination again"

Be more heart-felt than physical. Be more hearty - sincere - candid - cordial - frank - genuine than physical.

"and how can I align myself better to walk the path of my purpose on this planet?"

By maintaining your cool and by taking on life by the bull of the horns. Life is difficult and avoiding issues will only make things worse.

Thanks for the reply! I'm not really sure what it means to be more heart-felt, but I know you are busy with other responses so I guess I will muse on it until it makes sense...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thank you so much for your work.
The answers have me floored....

I appreciate your time so much. The answers are very significant to me. I think you are good at what you do.

Christy

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

You are definitely psychic.
That was an amazing reading.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

None of those symptoms..

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hi Tefts,
Is there a specific way to send you the questions? I would just like to ask about my love life lol.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Those were the symptoms for "CJD", luckily I saw SJD.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LILY9

LILY9

"I would like to ask if my financial situation will change."

A creative expression (arts, dance, music, design, etc) is going to allow a financial opportunity to manifest into your life. It also hints at having a new life. This all begins with an unexpected message, or a chance meeting.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by solarjetman

solarjetman
"What it means to be more heart-felt?"

Don't use your imagination for personal glory or to be in the spotlight. I guess it saying use it for heart-felt reasons, don't use it to increase materialism or to sink to a low level.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DeliberatusImmemor

DeliberatusImmemor

"What was the purpose of my initial experience of "contact"?

You are some type of staff member or worker, it might be possible you were manufactured since I saw a factory. I also saw the words Zion Community.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
reply to post by DeliberatusImmemor

DeliberatusImmemor

"What was the purpose of my initial experience of "contact"?

You are some type of staff member or worker, it might be possible you were manufactured since I saw a factory. I also saw the words Zion Community.

Thank you Tefts.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join