It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Reading...

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Spot on!!!
And thanks so much for doing this for me. I love it when the cards say I already know the answer, that was ironic. lol And I do feel like a typical queen of cups lately, with helping so many people here and at work.
I will focus on premonitions then. But the 'encounters' thing scared me a little, anyway food for thought.

Thanks so much for your time and effort.
Sending good energy your way.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
reply to post by sam_inc

It might referring to her husband. Is he twice her age? Does he give her moral support?

i have no idea, every time i asked her about her husband, she harshly say doesn't want to talk about him. She's 35 years old, and her son is five. i highly doubt she is twice his age I need to personally message you

edit on 1-4-2013 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Phoenix267

"What type of job do you see me succeeding in the near future?"

First you must eliminate the things that are harmful to you. It could be fears and anxieties, unhealthy habits, etc. Those will only lead you to an unproductive career.

The type of job I see you succeeding at?

On my first attempt I saw the word "associates"...

Second attempt...

Caesars
Some kind of computer code/Generator
Equipment

I don't know why what I see has nothing to do with economics or business? It is what it is, I guess.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

mysteryskeptic

"How does my business and personal finances outlook look like in the near future."

It says you know what to expect. Then it talks about the challenges and changes that are associated with expanding. Then it says your best opportunities are outside your current environment.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by woopy

woopy

Do you see us falling in love and starting something together?

It keeps mentioning being weighed down by responsibilities and troubles. Is it possible you don't have the time to fall in love because of unnecessary responsibilities?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by soloharmony

2037, just a feeling.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hi Tefts may i have a reading to if your not to bogged down with folk

Will i get my usual income back soon and do you see anyone special coming into my life

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

reply to post by mysteryskeptic

mysteryskeptic

"How does my business and personal finances outlook look like in the near future."

It says you know what to expect. Then it talks about the challenges and changes that are associated with expanding. Then it says your best opportunities are outside your current environment.

Thank you for the reading.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reply to post by woopy

woopy

It keeps mentioning being weighed down by responsibilities and troubles. Is it possible you don't have the time to fall in love because of unnecessary responsibilities?

Hi Tefts,
You could be right with that. And it counts for the both of us. For me especially the last 4 years was filled with many losses and emotional turmoil. The death of my brother a year ago, the care for my mother and meanwhile having to overcome a highly traumatic experience with a man which I believed was my soulmate (and also have been told so by many psychics) but put me through highly emotional abuse. The last 4 years were so tough for me that end last year I got burned-out and I am now recovering. But still having lots of care for my mother and building up my own life.
On the other hand the man I like so much and me work together on a daily basis.You can say he is our teamcaptain of a team of 3

And both of us have to work many hours.
So that is a bit of a problem that would hold us back.
But he feels so good. From the day I met him, our contact was so natural and funny. We are so open to eachother, even about personal things. We also often lunch together at work and there are times when I hear his questions, that I really think to myself: are we just lunching or is this a date....

I really hope the both of us can find a balance in this all. It just feels so good. And I have the feeling that it is kind of mutual. Both liking eachother much, but at the same time holding a little distance because the work-relationship (and of course he only started 3 months ago and is new).

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
will I succeed

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If you are not too busy and because I am going stir crazy, I was told that I have a job interview and I am just waiting for a phone call to set up the interview. Will the call come next week or the week after?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Machx7

It says you are someone who studies and researches facts. It also describes you as someone who can be defensive with protecting their ideas and since you know your subject very well, you can come across as being too smart---a double edge sword. You are known to let others go first before you. At some point, there is going to be an unexpected failure, perhaps a bad job interview or you don't receive recognition? But, in the end, you will prevail and end up getting what you want.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

sandman441

"I was told that I have a job interview and I am just waiting for a phone call to set up the interview."

It says you are a young entrepreneur, you seek to grow and expand and prosper. I do believe you will get the job, regardless as to when the interview takes place. If you don't, well you are destine to draw wealth and abundance, perhaps by starting your own business?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

"Will the call come next week or the week after?"

My gut feeling it'll come sooner than you think, perhaps this week.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What do you see for me? Will I find what I'm seeking in an upcoming middle east archaeological excavation? Will I find true love? Will be wealthy? You know the usual questions.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by woopy

reply to post by woopy

woopy

Hi Tefts,
You could be right with that. And it counts for the both of us. For me especially the last 4 years was filled with many losses and emotional turmoil. The death of my brother a year ago, the care for my mother and meanwhile having to overcome a highly traumatic experience with a man which I believed was my soulmate (and also have been told so by many psychics) but put me through highly emotional abuse. The last 4 years were so tough for me that end last year I got burned-out and I am now recovering. But still having lots of care for my mother and building up my own life.
On the other hand the man I like so much and me work together on a daily basis.You can say he is our teamcaptain of a team of 3

And both of us have to work many hours.
So that is a bit of a problem that would hold us back.
But he feels so good. From the day I met him, our contact was so natural and funny. We are so open to eachother, even about personal things. We also often lunch together at work and there are times when I hear his questions, that I really think to myself: are we just lunching or is this a date....

I really hope the both of us can find a balance in this all. It just feels so good. And I have the feeling that it is kind of mutual. Both liking eachother much, but at the same time holding a little distance because the work-relationship (and of course he only started 3 months ago and is new).

Do you think we can overcome these 'obstacles'?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

ballymoney50
"Will i get my usual income back soon"

It says it's not as bad as you think it is. I'm guessing yes.

"you see anyone special coming into my life"

It says be patient. There is no need to be in a rush, just let love evolve naturally.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by woopy

woopy

Do you think we can overcome these 'obstacles'?

There are other obstacles as well---more than just overwhelming responsibilities.
One of them will be not feeling good enough, which can lead to self-doubt, insecurities and control.
You can get over this obstacle, but it's going to take a great deal of self-sacrifice, you're going to have to give up your need for control and let go of all your worries and concerns, you will have to let things be the way they are.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thank you very much Tefts for your readings! You are really spot on and I am working on the things you talk about. Gaining my self-confidence, trying not to worry, let go of fears and trying to go with the flow

Thanks again! Really appreciate it

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Could this be my sisters husband or my Aunty's husband? There have been a few times that I have got my cards read & it the person as read my sister or mum & vies versa.

Thank you so much for your time.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join