It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Value of Blood

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

The only reason that people believe that time can be traveled through is because it is a common belief that time is linear. There is only one true reality aside from the intrinsic realities built by the perspective of others.

We are parts of that perfect reality even if we may be the most minute grain of salt in the ocean.

Lao Tzu spoke of the analogy of man taking water as his teacher. We must be water and stay still, allowing the mud to settle at the bottom. Once clear we are we understand the unity we have in the infinite ocean of reality, and we realize that our infinite Creator shines His light upon us and through us.

A man of virtue knows the things that cannot be spoken.

A man of inferior integrity never loses sight of his integrity, while a man of superior integrity does not insist upon his integrity, for he is humble. The answers are to be drawn from the heart directly, not from a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

backcase, I respect what you are saying, I really wish I had tangible proof of what I experienced. I don't believe time is linear but everpresent, the past future and present all exist at the same time. I am considering adopting the perception that time is space.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

There is only growth, from the beginning to the end. The perfect is being constantly perfected, the pure is constanly being purified. All things emanate from their Source, and that is the Source of Life Itself, the ineffable Creator.

Everything although changing is always perfect and growing, always becoming, and when our thought begins to stand still on a particular concept, that is when we experience death, but even that is necessary to growth, as such an obstacle must be over come.

If Infinity could be put into word or thought then it would be bound, God forbid!

Infinity can only be experience from a view point of being nothing, and it is in that way that we are filled, we are unified with the Infinite Creator as He is able to clothe Himself within us. But what is important to take into account is that God is everything, but everything is not God.

To say that only people of a certain blood type belong to this creation applies stricture to Infinity which is and will always be impossible in reality, but feasible in human judgement and thought.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

If Infinity could be put into word or thought then it would be bound, God forbid!

Infinity can only be experience from a view point of being nothing, and it is in that way that we are filled, we are unified with the Infinite Creator as He is able to clothe Himself within us. But what is important to take into account is that God is everything, but everything is not God.

To say that only people of a certain blood type belong to this creation applies stricture to Infinity which is and will always be impossible in reality, but feasible in human judgement and thought.

In my younger experimental days I experienced Musashi Miyamoto's book of 5 rings element of void, it was an all encompassing feeling of all and nothing. Vast but empty and flowing, with your body as a vessel, it's not binding the word or idea, the human spirit or mind simple let's go of the concept of applying boundaries. It just accepts and goes along with the ride.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

It is to be attuned with your spirit to the Holy Spirit, and any man can experience it if a man searches his heart and empties his mind of judgement/restriction. Thoughts begin to fall away and we begin to resemble the same God Who said "I Am that I Am". And we understand this without thinking of it, we know that which we do not know.

Your heart would be pleased if you discarded such a spirit killing idea such as this blood type conspiracy. Imitate God and respect even the most inferior being, because God is that inferior being, and by showing love to creation we show love to the Creator.

Every man has a soul(spirit) and it will always go back to its Source unless it dies to grace.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The feeling of inner peace and harmonic resonance of one's being is what led me to the concept of blood and that we are not all the same.

When I asked my inner spirit for lack of a better word of what that golden being inside my spiritual thoughts is, who am I, it revealed to me in with blurred latices, that I am everyone and everyone is me. This thought being also revealed to me what time looks like from an outside perspective.

It also told me to make a decision, teach people to be happy and accepting or teach them fear and the need for future perservation over self perservation.

What I learned from conversing within, makes me sound like a madman, if I repeat what I figured out then people are quick to point out that jesus said the exact same things, but what I am speaking of is purely sourced from math and the multiverse theory.

There is but a single question left after you ask the supreme question....why? The only why that is concrete enough is blood...something happens with our blood in the future.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I don't know if you read my OP but the Blood of Christ showers mercy and love upon us.

And how is serving all people and their souls relevant when you claim that only 5% of people in creation shale be redeemed and the other 95% are already condemned?

That would make for a very unhappy and biased creator don't you think? Much like the way you described the bibical Creator. The Creator has created Creation to perfection and it grows more and more as the useful veil which shades Creation from the too dazzling light becomes thinner.

Man your thoughts and words are not harmonized, how can you claim virtue, if your god is not just?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I did read your OP, the blood of christ is to forgive the sins of his people, his blood, the negatives. What is this sin of his people that he tries to wash away? They mixed their blood too much, he sets out to purify bloodlines even with the adaption of forced twins from the future being implanted into the 'garden of eden' to propogate a pure negative blood line.

Eve's original sin is eating the forbidden fruit, now we have heard the saying ' fruits of one's labor"

I propose that Eve had sexual affairs with the RH+ experimental slave humans making "god" aka the lead researcher furious, eve sharing the fruit with adam was her showing him that there were sexy brunettes around their eden.

If negative blood cannot be cloned then Adam and Eve are twins created from a process of splitting.

I cannot find it but there was an ancient egyptian mural depicting a giant woman holding a man that was mixed with primate in order to make a docile slave race because pure negative blood humans fight back too much.

Want to hear the crazy? After a research paper came out explaining the difference in humans because of rh factor, this man named hitler started a blood purification program of his own.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

"I propose that Eve had sexual affairs with the RH+ experimental slave humans making "god" aka the lead researcher furious, eve sharing the fruit with adam was her showing him that there were sexy brunettes around their eden. "

a lot of the parts in the bible show how the physical reflects the spiritual, yet the physical realm is not all that there is, nor is it entirely spiritual.

The first sin was of pride when the snake excited her ego, incited her and enticing her telling her that she would be "like" God. Although she could not sin, but by eating the fruit, she could not commit the sin of conceiving what it was like to be a god, she desired it and consumed her sin.

Did you not read the part in James which likens the descent into sin to conceiving and bearing a child?

"3 When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14 but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. 15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death".

See here, that although the physical is spoken of, it is the spiritual meaning which is intended.

Jesus sent the Apostles and disciples out all over the world to preach to the gentiles, calling them brothers and children of the Father. Obviously the gentiles were of mixed blood, and it was the pharisees who condemned them for it, not God.

Jesus made it clear that what the real sins are, are those of the spirit of man, and not of man's body. Read any of the gospels and you will see that. The physical has meaning, of course it does, but I am not my body, I am not my blood, neither are you, nor anyone else, we are children of the same Father.

We are spirits which came from the ultimate Spirit, therefore we resemble God and bear His Image in our hearts, but the physical vehicle decays and dies, therefore we must cultivate that which is immaterial: our souls.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

The first sin was of pride when the snake excited her ego, incited her and enticing her telling her that she would be "like" God. Although she could not sin, but by eating the fruit, she could not commit the sin of conceiving what it was like to be a god, she desired it and consumed her sin.

it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death".

When I read that first paragraph I think it had to do with sexual relations, the snake being a penis, I have another theory of negative blood humans having smaller penises, since...all my negative blood friends that are honest all admit being below average.

The baby they had may or may not have survived, this second line leads me to believe a miscarriage or stillborn birth happened..... WHICH would happen between a negative blood mother and a positive blood father!.

Bottom line is adam and eve were created from the same egg, they are forced twins, they will never be sexually attracted to each other and god/jesus did not expect the 2 to have sex with outsiders.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

You just ignored everything I said man.

besides, the first parents were not twins, there was man first, if you ever even read Genesis. But oh well man, you are contemplating an empty theory that does not provoke growth of the spirit. The physical leads to death and the Spiritual leads to life.

And you are the one who said they had sex with outsiders, you are trying to make your interior thought fact.
edit on 083131p://000 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Ah no I'm not ignoring what you're saying, it's just that I used to think the same way you do in the past so I, ashamedly, am being a little biased.

Backcase, if you saw a UFO, spent years thinking about what it could possibly be, then spend years researching anything remotely similar. Finally in 2013 you find a total of a dozen witnesses that have seen the exact same craft decades apart and it really kicks up a theory storm.

Finally looking over Relativity gives you the answer you were looking for, it even has an explanation for the reason why and how it moved so erratically. Time manipulation.

What if you saw a timecraft, what would your perspective on religion be like then? Would the veil of the church be torn asunder?

NOTgonna lie, anything outside of blood/math/science/history is going to be pure conjecture and theory on my part, such as eve having sex with outsiders, that is just my opinion behind the reasoning of kicking a naked redhead chick out of eden.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

" it's just that I used to think the same way you do in the past so I, ashamedly, am being a little biased. "

Look man, I am just a man, just a spirit, and to you, just my words. I do not seek to know you in the deepest recesses of you heart because that is where your soul communes with God, whether you believe so or not. But as the child of the Father, you should not seek to be superior to any man, but seek unity with all men. Forget trying to separate creation to figure out what is wrong with it, accept it, and love it as the perfect creation of the creator.

Whether or not you know how I think is not important, but rather, it is the state of your spirit which seeks to take knowledge and judge it in your own way, calling it your own instead of taking in the beauty of impartial reality.

Oh how blessed are those who understand the value of life and equality, of becoming without stagnation or imperfection. Blessed are those who understand how imperfection compliments perfection and is united with it.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

"What if you saw a timecraft, what would your perspective on religion be like then? Would the veil of the church be torn asunder?"

What? I try to keep my mind free from being bound, although it will always happen, but I do not see how it would affect me at all to tell the truth. "chop wood, carry water" i suppose.
edit on 093131p://000 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Oy! I Just went through all of your posts! I suppose mainstream conspiracies just aren't your thing! My research into this is meant to tie together numerous conspiracies ultimately leading up to the reasoning behind the illuminati agenda and tying together history with religions and science/math.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Well, it depends what the mainstream conspiracies are ynow, I have a high tolerance for bullsh*t.

It seems like every time someone tries to unify religion, the world, and conspiracy, the come out like they are in an "Every man for himself" situation.

If I thought all the time abut how I and the human race are getting bent over constantly, I would be the same way. But we need to take the time to breathe and realize our own situation, are we happy or are we depressed? Which would all of us rather be?

To seek for life outside of its Source is like going into an African safari wearing Lady Gaga's meat dress.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rex282
The blood of Jesus(more accurately Yahoshua or Yahshua which mean Yahweh salvation) is not being poured out literally on a literal alter in a literal heaven .Just as Yahshua told the many Unless you drink my blood and eat my flesh you have NO LIFE in you...and MANY quit following him because they though he meant literally.
This blindness continues to this day.It is a form of paganism to believe the literal blood is what he was talking of. He was talking of his LIFE..which is Spirit (not "a" spirit).The temple of God is man..that is where God dwells.The Kingdom of God is WITHIN your midst....it doesn't come with observation(in the physical).Yahshua said it very clearly... HIS WORDS are NOT FLESH(human language) they are spirit and LIFE.To take what he says literally has led many down a wide path.

is Yahshua's BLOOD priceless.....definitely.The issue is knowing what his blood is.

I agree with you that when Jesus stated that his followers needed to eat his flesh and blood to gain salvation he was not being literal. But he was referring to his death. And by shedding that human blood as a sacrifice for mankind he opened up the way for our salvation. So the blood that saves is literal blood.

Firstly, to show that the eating and drinking of Christ's flesh and blood were not literal but figurative look at the constitution of the Memorial of Christ's death. There after celebrating the Passover on Nisan 14, the very day he was going to die (he died the next day, but the Jewish day begins in the evening. So by the next evening, he was dead) he dismissed the betrayer Judas and then started a new ceremony with his followers. He took a piece of bread and passed it and told them to eat it and said it represented his body which was to be given up in their behalf, and then he took a glass of wine and passed it around and told them to drink it for it represents his blood which was to be spilled on their behalf:

(Matthew 26:26-28) 26 As they continued eating, Jesus took a loaf and, after saying a blessing, he broke it and, giving it to the disciples, he said: “TAKE, eat. This means my body.” 27 Also, he took a cup and, having given thanks, he gave it to them, saying: “Drink out of it, all of YOU; 28 for this means my ‘blood of the covenant,’ which is to be poured out in behalf of many for forgiveness of sins.

Secondly that the blood was his literal blood that was poured out in our behalf is quite evident in the statement God inspired here:

(Hebrews 7:27) . . .He does not need daily, as those high priests do, to offer up sacrifices, first for his own sins and then for those of the people: (for this he did once for all time when he offered himself up

(Hebrews 9:28) so also the Christ was offered once for all time to bear the sins of many; and the second time that he appears it will be apart from sin and to those earnestly looking for him for [their] salvation.

Another way to understand this is to look at the snake that Moses erected in the wilderness. All those who were bitten by the poisonous serpents by looking to the copper serpent were able to keep alive:

(Numbers 21:9) . . .Moses at once made a serpent of copper and placed it upon the signal pole; and it did occur that if a serpent had bitten a man and he gazed at the copper serpent, he then kept alive.

That copper serpent foreshadowed the death of Jesus Christ on a torture stake, his shedding of his blood on our behalf. Now a person who looks upon that torture stake and the death of Jesus Christ with faith is freely forgiven his sins he has committed. So by stating that we must eat of his flesh and blood to gain salvation, he was stating that we need to exercise faith in his death just as he stated:

(John 3:16) “For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.

Oh, and another important thing. The life is in the blood. So by Jesus' offering up his life for our sins, he offered up his blood for us:

(Leviticus 17:11) . . .For the soul of the flesh is in the blood, and I myself have put it upon the altar for YOU to make atonement for YOUR souls, because it is the blood that makes atonement by the soul [in it].

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join