It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just when you thought Bloomberg couldn't get any more insane.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

If such a man were to come and we could, with certain conviction, believe his sincere intentions and desire for positive outcome, I'd agree. I'd agree entirely. We're falling fast to a point where we'll get that one man, regardless... It just won't be anything like what you or I would give allegiance to and follow to a certain set of gates.

Someone with the ruthlessness of Stalin, the brilliance of Alexander the Great and the Wisdom of George Washington. That about describes my perfect leader, if one man were to be followed.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Does anybody have a pic of this woman's behind...strictly for informational and research purposes of course.

I see nothing wrong with this man's comment, how does a comment on another person's body construe him as an absurd madman? At the very least he didn't dress up in black face while waving a torah and koran around at the same time.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Put the hatorade aside for a minute and observe that Bloomberg is a guy who is sexually attracted to women. There is nothing wrong, then, with him expressing his desire for sex with women; it is simply human nature. Could he do with some self-censorship in public? Sure. But if you're going to hate the guy, at least find valid reasons (of which there are many) and don't go grasping for straws.

I really think this goes towards the double standards that the progressives employ. If a conservative was caught scoping out a woman's rear, there would be marches, protests, calls to resign, calls to apologise, sensitivity classes to attend. . . the list goes on!

But because he's a nanny-state progressive, he gets a pass.
edit on 23-3-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

Oh come on, it's as if people expect public officials to be impervious to basic human desires; what does his political affiliation have to do with him commenting on a woman's ass? We all notice women's sexual assets, so why demonize him for it? If a female politician were to say, "check out the ass on that guy," we wouldn't call her a scumbag, would we? Why the double standard?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If he had a wife it'd be one thing....but this?

Some of you will get upset at things based solely if there is a D or R next to their names.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

There's no media blackout... it happened like a month ago and is old news. It was covered a lot when it happened.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

If he had a wife it'd be one thing....but this?

Some of you will get upset at things based solely if there is a D or R next to their names.

Nice jab at conservatives BUUUTTTTT….

There is plenty to dislike about the man (I guess you missed the vid I posted..try and explain any of that). This OP just highlights one more thing to hate about the man – he was being completely unprofessional and acting beneath the office he holds.

edit on 23-3-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Oh come on, it's as if people expect public officials to be impervious to basic human desires

Maybe we just expect them to exhibit some professionalism and self control in public.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TriForce

Maybe we just expect them to exhibit some professionalism and self control in public.

Heaven forbid!!

Is that too much to ask??

At least act like you have some respect for the office or position you hold!

This is the wealthiest man to hold elected office in American history. You’d think he’d be a model for those of us less fortunate than him (uhm…all of us) but NOOO!!!!

He’s just another douche bag elitist.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'm outaged. I thought he was homo all these years.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Well lets see, he has to count 10 Billion Plus every night in his living room.Or is it 16?
And instead of giving 90 percent of it away to New York City and still be filthy rich, he is concerned about your sugar intake.
On one hand, he is right as toxic intake and obesity is a Pandemic in the country.

On the other hand , he is just another "Onceler" who cannot get enough.

We are talking BILLIONS here folks.

There should be a LAW against that kind of Self Accumulation.
As it appears to be a nasty little Clubbular Psychosis.

Hey and by the way, Austerity will soon dictate that you are putting too much Ketchup
on your Burger.

So lets get this straight, Bail out the Banks and Billionaires, but you cant have a super size
soda when you realize the Largest Criminal Transfer of Wealth in Human History has taken
place. But now they care about you? The only reason they care about you, is to keep you
alive so as you can continue to PAY. Get it now?

So if you were to die, it would be a potential loss of interest on The Billions that they really
need to have. Gotta make that Forbes list,,,

Good God Almighty, What is wrong with you people?

S&F to your Thread

edit on 23-3-2013 by Wildmanimal because: ADD S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join