Just when you thought Bloomberg couldn't get any more insane.

page: 1
12
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
‘Look at the a** on her’: Mayor Michael Bloomberg gets candid with New York magazine writer at holiday party when admiring a guest's 'assets'.


Scribe Jonathan Van Meter says a friend who accompanied him to the party made a point of thanking the mayor for his work on gun control.

“Without even acknowledging the comment, Bloomberg gestured toward a woman in a very tight floor-length gown standing nearby and said, ‘Look at the a** on her,’ ” Van Meter wrote.

Bloomberg has openly copped to his skirt-chasing ways in the past. He has compared the frat scene during his time at Johns Hopkins to the film “Animal House,” and in a 1996 interview he described his life as a “single, straight billionaire in Manhattan” as a “wet dream.”

Why the media blackout on this?

Why is there no outrage or at minimum, sharp criticism?

The establishment media promotes and endorses everything else out of this guy's mouth from gun confiscations to soda bans.

Theres even been talk about this guy running for President.

Can you imagine? A nationwide policy of "stop and frisk", being searched anywhere, anytime for no reason...

Guess its fine to be a scum bag as long as youre a darling of the NWO.




posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Nothing shocks me about this guy, he is an absurdity of existence.. but honestly, if he saw a nice piece of #, and expressed it out loud, he is a guy after all, I'm sure you and I are guilty as well.

I don't think it's seriously news worthy, because it isn't directly affecting the people.
edit on 3/23/2013 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere
 


I know you want me to be Outraged.
But being as I probably say the Exact same words 50 times a Day, (im a butt man) I dont.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere
 


Seriously? They couldn't dig up anything better on him? Commenting in a positive way on a womans behind does not make you a bad person.
edit on 23/3/2013 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister
 

There doesnt need to be any digging, whats worse than being a tyrant, openly?

And how is this "digging". Its a further reflection on this man's character and its been buried.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7
 

How does it not affect the people. First off to be demeaned as a woman by the highest ranking public servant is not only inappropriate, its intimidating. You think the posse of armed guards surrounding Bloomberg turned their heads in disapproval and disgust or did they hang their tongues out like a bunch of sex starved thugs patting each other on the back.

It sends a clear message to everyone in his government: that treating women like pieces of meat is absolutely appropriate. Think his administration is going to care about some woman whos being harassed by a cop because he likes her a**?

Compare that with this man who was outraged by the the mistreatment of this female reporter. Morality and decency emanates from the top down.




posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere
 


Sounds like Bloomberg has a personality. Shocking.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
‘Look at the a** on her’: Mayor Michael Bloomberg gets candid with New York magazine writer at holiday party when admiring a guest's 'assets'.


Scribe Jonathan Van Meter says a friend who accompanied him to the party made a point of thanking the mayor for his work on gun control.

“Without even acknowledging the comment, Bloomberg gestured toward a woman in a very tight floor-length gown standing nearby and said, ‘Look at the a** on her,’ ” Van Meter wrote.

Bloomberg has openly copped to his skirt-chasing ways in the past. He has compared the frat scene during his time at Johns Hopkins to the film “Animal House,” and in a 1996 interview he described his life as a “single, straight billionaire in Manhattan” as a “wet dream.”

Why the media blackout on this?

Why is there no outrage or at minimum, sharp criticism?

The establishment media promotes and endorses everything else out of this guy's mouth from gun confiscations to soda bans.

Theres even been talk about this guy running for President.

Can you imagine? A nationwide policy of "stop and frisk", being searched anywhere, anytime for no reason...

Guess its fine to be a scum bag as long as youre a darling of the NWO.


What is so "bad" about it? The fact that he likes women and he admits it in the company of another male? Among friends such remarks are common a´la "Check that ass o**" or "I´d tap that a**". Nothing weird about that, even from somebody in power. After all, he is a human, a man, just like any other guy out there...

At least he did not do like Silvio Berlusconi did
That is over the line, although commenting on women in the company of other man is nothing weird from a heterosexual male.

www.youtube.com...



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere
 


That may be true, but we're talking about Bloomberg here.. He can be expected to do really outrageous things, but I'm sure a lot of his constituents are just like him, because apparently they keep re-electing him.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by gladtobehere
 
Seriously? They couldn't dig up anything better on him? Commenting in a positive way on a womans behind does not make you a bad person.



Maybe he's auditioning for President?




edit on 23-3-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Reptilian way-

Feed Fight Fear Fornicate and Dominate-

Dont look for the Pharma giants to find a cure anytime soon.
They have attempted to but it seems there is a fail safe program embedded in the genome that turns men into women and women into men.


fascinating stuff



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere
 


Bloomberg is an idiot! While 80% of high school graduates can't read in New York City, Bloomie is running around trying to ban sugar, salt, and guns.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by gladtobehere
 


Bloomberg is an idiot! While 80% of high school graduates can't read in New York City, Bloomie is running around trying to ban sugar, salt, and guns.

Hey, what else does he have to do? Life must get boring when you're not just part of the 1% but damn near define the class. I'd checked here recently and his wealth actually seems to have grown from 25 Billion to 27 Billion in PERSONAL net worth. Entire nations ....COMBINED ... don't produce as much for annual GDP as he has sitting for personal value.

When you're THAT far beyond normal people for ultimate wealth? I guess making wildly inappropriate comments while mentally looking through women's clothing is just dandy. I'm sure very VERY few other politicians anywhere in public life would have gotten anything but front page headlines. He's richer than them all combined in Media editors and producers tho...so who exactly is going to challenge him head to head?

Sad when that's what it's come down to, isn't it?
edit on 23-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Lol, I can not believe that people can find a way to defend this guys actions, no matter what he does, just like Obama supporters.
Is there a video that liberals send out that includes canned responses to use against people that talk about their idols?.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Put the hatorade aside for a minute and observe that Bloomberg is a guy who is sexually attracted to women. There is nothing wrong, then, with him expressing his desire for sex with women; it is simply human nature. Could he do with some self-censorship in public? Sure. But if you're going to hate the guy, at least find valid reasons (of which there are many) and don't go grasping for straws.



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Put the hatorade aside for a minute and observe that Bloomberg is a guy who is sexually attracted to women. There is nothing wrong, then, with him expressing his desire for sex with women; it is simply human nature. Could he do with some self-censorship in public? Sure. But if you're going to hate the guy, at least find valid reasons (of which there are many) and don't go grasping for straws.



I really think this goes towards the double standards that the progressives employ. If a conservative was caught scoping out a woman's rear, there would be marches, protests, calls to resign, calls to apologise, sensitivity classes to attend. . . the list goes on!

But because he's a nanny-state progressive, he gets a pass.
edit on 23-3-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere
 


Worst possible leader.

A privileged, disconnected, pampered, whore....

I at times have this conversation with myself towards our leaders.....

WTF are you thinking?

WHERE ARE YOUR TITANS?

WHERE ARE THE GREAT MEN YOU ARE SUPPOSEDLY PRODUCING?

I will never bow down to a pretty boy prince. We see people like him and realize how much stronger we really are. How undeserving they are, and how much more worthy we are.

You invite us to pluck from you all power and throw you into the pit of ruin.

You show us how incredibly stupid you are. THIS is your best? This little F-ing whore? This little prince?

You have not a single titan among you, and we have many. Remember that.

We do not fear you anymore, you little delicate flowers. We are the wild boars of the forest and your true form makes us hungry to consume you. The way you treat us, invites our wrath.

Do not think it will not come. YOU bring it closer.

edit on 23-3-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 



I really thing this goes towards the double standards that the progressives employ. If a conservative was caught scoping out a woman's rear, there would be marches, protests, calls to resign, calls to apologise, sensitivity classes to attend. . . the list goes on!

But because he's a nanny-state progressive, he gets a pass.


I’d prefer Bloomberg retire and spend his days chasing tail. That’s MUCH better than having him in office!


The guy is a criminal, billionaire, globalist banker and the fact that NY elected him makes me seriously question the common sense of New Yorkers.




posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag
 


I wish there was ONE single true leader of men for us to follow if follow we must.

I would take my sovereigns banner and hold it high if he was worthy. I would give him my loyal and true service if such a man existed.

Such men are now in shackles and along side us. Their banner is torn and disgraced on the ground our toil has us trample.

I would follow a lion man into hell and back if he would just LEAD US. We all would. We do not want chaos, or to have power for ourselves.

We want a TRUE LEADER. One to marry the land and the people and in that sacred union to restore our honor and our purpose.

If not, we would rather burn it all. The sickly smile of those that hold the scepter over our head makes our hatred spew from our mouths and the foamy bile of our discontent rise like acid inside us. THAT is why we would defy our nations and our leaders. They ARE NOT WORTHY.

I hate them. I hate what they have made us become. I hate that we have to whore after them. I detest their very existence for their lack of honor and so the stain they place on us.

Their worthlessness increases our own as they are ...our leaders....the very thought....

Where are the titans, where are the leaders of men?

edit on 23-3-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Why the media blackout on this?



because it's not news ? this isn't even TMZ worthy

can I get my 2 minutes back ?

I thought he as banning something when I clicked on the thread





new topics
top topics
 
12
<<   2 >>

log in

join